Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Da Han Tian Zi III - Starring Huang Xiao Ming

I watched Da Han Tian Zi part 2 that dubbed in my local language and then had a chance to watch part 3 in Chinese. I tried my best to guess what they are saying since I don't know Chinese at all.
    Can someone please spoil me the very last part of the series (**SPOLER** after the prince died) . What the emperor said to Suma Qian and his concubine?
    I think Huang Xiao Ming did a great job in this series, I enjoy watching him play this role a lot

Sorry, I'm new on this thread. Are DHTZ II and III continuing Han Wu Da Di or they are definately different movies ???
    Thanks

Default part 2 in viet?

did part 2 ever got released in viet?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose
    Sorry, I'm new on this thread. Are DHTZ II and III continuing Han Wu Da Di or they are definately different movies ???
    Thanks
    umm..... DHTZ 1,2 and 3 continue from each other and Han Wu Da Di is DHTZ3 but they also called DHTZ3, Han Wu Da Di2....... becuase another is series also called Han Wu Da Di so they changed it to Han Wu Da Di 2.....and Han Wu Da Di is different from Han Wu Da Di 2, if that makes sense or have i muddled you up!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream
    umm..... DHTZ 1,2 and 3 continue from each other and Han Wu Da Di is DHTZ3 but they also called DHTZ3, Han Wu Da Di2....... becuase another is series also called Han Wu Da Di so they changed it to Han Wu Da Di 2.....and Han Wu Da Di is different from Han Wu Da Di 2, if that makes sense or have i muddled you up!! lol
    Thanks for the explanation ice cream

hey if i watch part 3 but havent seen part 1 n 2, wil it make sense or will i end up not understanding the plot? is it a direct sequel or different stories with just the same charactrs? xie le
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    hey if i watch part 3 but havent seen part 1 n 2, wil it make sense or will i end up not understanding the plot? is it a direct sequel or different stories with just the same charactrs? xie le
    oh.... u will need to watch part one and part two and it will make better sense and its a direct sequence and........can some one spoil me on part three pls!!

part 2 is coming out in viet if any of you want to watch it in viet then go rent it.

I've finished watching this series....all the acting is great no complaints...but the story line is confusing!!!!....what is giang chong (sorry my ping ying is not gd) trying to do...what would he earn from doing all this stuff with the crowned prince and the emperor????....why did he want Gou Yee/ chou nee zi to marry the emperor not the prince???... it just doesn't make sense...but the other small plots in the story were really good like Ging Zou hinding in the palace and marrying in another country is a good story line...
    But anyway they all died in the end awwww
    i realy liked chew chan in this series whe was very mature and stable and i like the progression from the 1st to the 3rd series of chew chan of her becoming a proper woman
    this series isn't the best out of the three but it is watchable...
    this is how i rank the three series:
    DHTZ1--....best acting (with all the chemistry)
    DHTZ2--....best storyline (and i mean it)
    DHTZ3--....best set design (the court hall and the palaces)

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    I've just finished viewing Da Han III today. Wonder if anyone else seen it? If yes, how do you think about this last part of the trilogy? To me, the story it self is not as good as I & II. The castings were also not as good as the first two. There were dull, boring, and annoying parts (the first 2 parts did not have any), but it's still a good show nonetheless. Jiao Zhu pulled an excellent job as the moody and full of suspisions emperor in here. He was perfect. Jiao Zhu once said that it was mentally tiresome filming this series and I understood what he meant more now that I personally able to see his performance with my own eyes.

So, my rating of the the whole trilogy is: #1. Da Han II, #2. Da Han I, and #3. Da Han III.
    what made u think made HXM mentally tiresome?

I've finished watching this series....all the acting is great no complaints...but the story line is confusing!!!!....what is giang chong (sorry my ping ying is not gd) trying to do...what would he earn from doing all this stuff with the crowned prince and the emperor????....why did he want Gou Yee/ chou nee zi to marry the emperor not the prince???... it just doesn't make sense...but the other small plots in the story were really good like Ging Zou hinding in the palace and marrying in another country is a good story line...
    But anyway they all died in the end awwww
    i realy liked chew chan in this series whe was very mature and stable and i like the progression from the 1st to the 3rd series of chew chan of her becoming a proper woman
    this series isn't the best out of the three but it is watchable...
    this is how i rank the three series:
    DHTZ1--....best acting (with all the chemistry)
    DHTZ2--....best storyline (and i mean it)
    DHTZ3--....best set design (the court hall and the palaces)
    According to the history, Jiang Chong want to eliminate the Crown Prince because the Crown Prince knows he is a malfeasance and thus they had conflicts. Jiang Chong knows clearly that once the Crown Prince is on the throne, he sure will die so he used Han Wu Di' superstition and trust to frame him. But this story changed it and made both Han Wu Di and Crown Prince trusted him completely and thus made the whole plot loose it's motive. When I was watching the series, I asked the same question as you did. That is where the serial failed. The reason behind the scheme was the most important factor but they failed to show it's motive by changing the relationship between Jiang Chong and the Crown Prince. I've been thinking hard about the story, I think the only reason why Jiang Chong chose to help Gou Yi and her son to become Crown Prrince is because her son is just a baby while the Crown Prince is already grown up. Once Han Wu Di die, Gou Yi's son might still be too young to be an emperor on his own. Jiang Chong will have complete control over Gou Yi's son and thus he can plot to overthrown the young emperor and take the throne for himself. Furthermore, Jiang Chong also have complete control over Gou Yi because she is not wise like Wei Zi Fu. That's the only reason I can come up with, but the series did not say it either so it's still only my thoughts and the story still lack it's motive.

what made u think made HXM mentally tiresome?
    Jiao Zhu said he was mentally tiresome filming this series because this character has became very moody and emotional. Han Wu Di rarely ever smile or happy. He was mostly angry and sad. So through out the filming period, he always have to either be angry, intense, or sad and thus made his mind extremely tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by kridsaya
    I watched Da Han Tian Zi part 2 that dubbed in my local language and then had a chance to watch part 3 in Chinese. I tried my best to guess what they are saying since I don't know Chinese at all.
    Can someone please spoil me the very last part of the series (**SPOLER** after the prince died) . What the emperor said to Suma Qian and his concubine?
    I think Huang Xiao Ming did a great job in this series, I enjoy watching him play this role a lot

Luv HXM, too! He told Suma Qian to notify the people that there was a plague that wipe out a bunch of people including the Empress and Crown Prince. Subsequently, he appointed his younger son as Crown Prince

He was really depressed that the Kingdom no longer has an heir to the throne when his concubine brought his younger son in and reminded him that the baby will grown up and inherit the throne. HXM ordered her to choose (1) commit suicide and the baby will be crown prince as she's still young when HXM die thus history may repeat itself and someone else will rule instead of his son (2) stay alive but her son will not inherit the throne.

The concubine cried and begged to nurse her son one more time before committing suicide so her son may become emperor.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery
    Luv HXM, too! He told Suma Qian to notify the people that there was a plague that wipe out a bunch of people including the Empress and Crown Prince. Subsequently, he appointed his younger son as Crown Prince

He was really depressed that the Kingdom no longer has an heir to the throne when his concubine brought his younger son in and reminded him that the baby will grown up and inherit the throne. HXM ordered her to choose (1) commit suicide and the baby will be crown prince as she's still young when HXM die thus history may repeat itself and someone else will rule instead of his son (2) stay alive but her son will not inherit the throne.

The concubine cried and begged to nurse her son one more time before committing suicide so her son may become emperor.
    wow!...sound interesting.....this give me an urge to buy the disc and watch....
    Can someone tell the ending? omg..Singapore haven even broadcast part 1 and 2
    Hw long do i have to wait..haiz ..i only watch before part 1 but i dun really understand this story...

According to the history, Jiang Chong want to eliminate the Crown Prince because the Crown Prince knows he is a malfeasance and thus they had conflicts. Jiang Chong knows clearly that once the Crown Prince is on the throne, he sure will die so he used Han Wu Di' superstition and trust to frame him. But this story changed it and made both Han Wu Di and Crown Prince trusted him completely and thus made the whole plot loose it's motive. When I was watching the series, I asked the same question as you did. That is where the serial failed. The reason behind the scheme was the most important factor but they failed to show it's motive by changing the relationship between Jiang Chong and the Crown Prince. I've been thinking hard about the story, I think the only reason why Jiang Chong chose to help Gou Yi and her son to become Crown Prrince is because her son is just a baby while the Crown Prince is already grown up. Once Han Wu Di die, Gou Yi's son might still be too young to be an emperor on his own. Jiang Chong will have complete control over Gou Yi's son and thus he can plot to overthrown the young emperor and take the throne for himself. Furthermore, Jiang Chong also have complete control over Gou Yi because she is not wise like Wei Zi Fu. That's the only reason I can come up with, but the series did not say it either so it's still only my thoughts and the story still lack it's motive.

Jiao Zhu said he was mentally tiresome filming this series because this character has became very moody and emotional. Han Wu Di rarely ever smile or happy. He was mostly angry and sad. So through out the filming period, he always have to either be angry, intense, or sad and thus made his mind extremely tiresome.
    that makes alot of sense...thanks!...Chuale...and yeah the story does lack that

Default Episode 24-40

Hi there,
    Watched the 1st 4 discs to episode 23 Da Han Tian Zi III and failed to get hold of the last 24-40 episodes. What a shame! Can you tell me where I can get these discs or download? Thank you.

[quote=ice cream;638591]
    You can try this website: http://find.verycd.com/folders?kw=%e...tist&sort=year

It's on page 2. Unfortunately, it only has the first 28 episodes. Don't know why they didn't upload more.[/QUOTE

anyway thanks .... the otherday i saw a dvd set of it but it was the bottom half of it and i requested 4 the top half of it but the shop owner just said we only have the bottom half?? n i thought that it was pretty silly but then i went to other shops and they still only had the botom half does any one noe why??

n how many episodes is the series suppose to have??

Hi there,

Thanks god I found this thread!!

Actually I've just watched DHTZ I and II unfortunately they didn't have any dubbed version here in Thailand. And I'm dying to watch DHTZ III.

I've just got the Chinese version of DHTZ III and about to start watching the series. But my major problem is my Chinese is hopeless .

But reading through the thread, I think the series, at least, will be more understandable to me.

Luv. HXM. the most
    Where conciousness collasped

Default Viet title?

Quote Originally Posted by vietgurl4ever206 View Post
    part 2 is coming out in viet if any of you want to watch it in viet then go rent it.
    Hi, can you pls let me know the Viet title of part 2?

Do I have this right?
    Part 1 = Thien Tu Dai De
    Part 2 = ??
    Part 3 = Han Vu Dai De

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wildorchids View Post
    Hi, can you pls let me know the Viet title of part 2?

Do I have this right?
    Part 1 = Thien Tu Dai De
    Part 2 = ??
    Part 3 = Han Vu Dai De

Thanks
    Part 1: Thien Tu Dai Han
    Part 2: Dai Han Thien Tu
    Part 3: Han Vu Dai De

I liked the first one better than the rest. The first one had interesting cast and chemistry, as someone mentioned before. I was rooting for Wei Zi Fu and the Emperor ever since that tub moment where she helped him escape the soldiers (I think that's it. I'm not exactly known for my good memory.) And that actress, though new and not exactly the most experienced, play her role really nicely.

The third one, though. I hated that the main characters from DHTZ1 got so old. I mean, year, time has passed and it's about the new generation, but it's weird seeing my favorite character from Part I being played by an older woman. And it's like not the couple had much screen time since it was more about gov corruption and that new concubine (forgot her name, but it was the one who sang beautiful songs about sheeps or something?).

The actor who plays the Crown Prince is quote handsome, IMO. How come no pictures of him? What's weird is that his name doesn't even appear on the credits list when I surf the net typing in this serie's name. But too bad he dies. I really wanted him and Ady to live happily ever after. That couple was cute and I was rooting for them right from the beginning. Their bickering in the beginning just really stood out among all the other serious political dialogue.

hi im new here. i have a question- could some1 tell me what episode Ady kisses the crown prince? thx!!!