Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Da Han Tian Zi III - Starring Huang Xiao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Like I said earlier, Ady An Yi Xuan is playing Qiu Chan's daughter and Li Fei is playing Qiu Chan.
    Oh, my bad. I didn't read it carefully. Probably I'm gonna need to take the ESL class again.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses
    The second Qiu Chan didn't look that much older than the first one.
    I agree, but she still displayed a more mature personality for it was 6 years later. While this one is like more than ten years later (18 years I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    Many people said that HXM looks like Louis Koo. But somehow I don't think they resemble one another, except for the fact that they both played the part of Yang Guo (and HXM does look a bit darker while filming ROCH)

On the other hand, HXM reminds me of Steve Ma. It's probably because of the pointy nose and dimple chin.
    I think Jiao Zhu did have some similarities in looks with Louis Koo. In the past, the fans created a picture comparisions b/t the two and there really were similarities. But as he gets older, I think he looks more different now. Now, he is he. Different from everyone else.

Who's Steve Ma? Ma Jing Tao? Somebody also said that in the past, but when I look at the two together in the same picture, I don't think they look alike.

It's great to read this and other threads on HXM.

I've only watched HXM in HXGG3 and DHTZ1. Yet, immediately I became his fan.
    I thought he had put in a great performance portraying Liu Che in DHTZ1, and were able to make a good transition from acting as a jovial, immature boy grown into a authoritative, irascible, yet solemn at time emperor. I can't wait to see other debuts of him.

HXM looks very attractive in ancient costumes. But in real life, I don't think he has that great sense in fashion. HXM needs a fashion consultant. First, he needs a new hairdo. He also needs to stop wearing velveteen suits or sport coats in pastel colors and ditch those tight deep-V-neck t-shirts and bugle pants. I can hardly find any pix of HXM in real life doning a smart attire. Yet, from what I've read, HXM is considered the fashion "prince" in China. It's probably due to the general fashion trend and taste in PRC, because I see similar way of dressing with other red acters and actresses too. So undazzling, kiddish, and so different from the styles here in the US.
    As of his dressing code, his fans at his website also harshly reprimanded him for the bad styling and said that maybe next time he better consult with them before going to events.

Really, his fans reprimanded him? His fans from China or overseas? its not really his fault right, but his stylists?

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    I think Jiao Zhu did have some similarities in looks with Louis Koo. In the past, the fans created a picture comparisions b/t the two and there really were similarities. But as he gets older, I think he looks more different now. Now, he is he. Different from everyone else.

Who's Steve Ma? Ma Jing Tao? Somebody also said that in the past, but when I look at the two together in the same picture, I don't think they look alike.
    Yup. Steve Ma is Ma Jing Tao. I don't like Steve Ma though. His look is too villain and he's often overacting.

Ma jing Tao is too mushy in his acting..thus, I don't really like him either.

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    As of his dressing code, his fans at his website also harshly reprimanded him for the bad styling and said that maybe next time he better consult with them before going to events.
    The red stars (except Zhang Zi Yi) dress poorly in general, in my opinion.
    Look at this pix of HXM and FBB for example -- two beautiful persons dressed like clowns. It looks as if HXM had picked up his suede coat from a second hand outlet. And is it a sequined tie on his neck? FBB ruined the gucci dress with her lion-king hairdo. And why is the tiara worn slantedly on one side of her head?

btw. even though this pix was last year, were the two of them dating or something?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Look at this pix of HXM and FBB for example -- two beautiful persons dressed like clowns. It looks as if HXM had picked up his suede coat from a second hand outlet. And is it a sequined tie on his neck? FBB ruined the gucci dress with her lion-king hairdo. And why is the tiara worn slantedly on one side of her head?

btw. even though this pix was last year, were the two of them dating or something?

I though they looked look quite ok here. I have seen HXM in worse outfits.

Chaule,

Just curious, who is the actor in your avatar?

Chaule,

Just curious, who is the actor in your avatar?
    Pardon me for answering for chaule, but he's Julian Cheung.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

No, FBB and HXM weren't dating. I agree that they looked terrible at that event, though. FBB's dress was totally unflattering and I won't even get into the hair. Sometimes "fashion" is just nonsensical.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-11-26/U1017P28T3D580813F326DT20041126204626.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Pardon me for answering for chaule, but he's Julian Cheung.
    Oh, okay. Cheung Chi-Lam. I like his voice a lot but I don't recall watching any movie that he's in yet.

I don't mind a few spoilers. Does anybody know what DHTZ3 story is about? Thanks ahead.

I like the character of Wei Zhi Fu a lot. DHTZ1 had a few tender moments between Liu Che and Wei Zhi Fu which I found very exciting to watch. I wish that there were more of those scenes or if Liu Che's love for her would be a bit more passionate. Unfortunately, I've heard that Liu Che was very unkind to her in DHTZ2. I wonder if the two of them ever get back into good relationship again at least in DHTZ3?

No, FBB and HXM weren't dating. I agree that they looked terrible at that event, though. FBB's dress was totally unflattering and I won't even get into the hair. Sometimes "fashion" is just nonsensical.
    Totally agree. FBB looks too flashy and busy from head to toe.
    HXM hair is so thin in the front. He should grow it out a little or just shave it bald like what he did shortly back. His hair as it looks very uncharming. In some pix, he even had an unactractive jelly twirly spike in the middle part of his hair as if he just woke up.

I'm not a fan of Alec Su, but I think Alec's long hair is very artistic and romantic.

btw, Lady Zhuge, how did you upload and have the pix showed up like that? When I upload picture, it only showed up as a link.

I don't mind a few spoilers. Does anybody know what DHTZ3 story is about? Thanks ahead.

I like the character of Wei Zhi Fu a lot. DHTZ1 had a few tender moments between Liu Che and Wei Zhi Fu which I found very exciting to watch. I wish that there were more of those scenes or if Liu Che's love for her would be a bit more passionate. Unfortunately, I've heard that Liu Che was very unkind to her in DHTZ2. I wonder if the two of them ever get back into good relationship again at least in DHTZ3?
    Part 2 in my opinion has very few tender romantic moments so if you are keen on that, then you might be disappointed if you watch it. I was feeling sorry for Wang Lin's Wei Zi fu in part 1 cause Liu Che only had eyes for Nian Nu Jiao...he just did not feel for the rest including Wei Zifu whom I though was so much better in looks and chacracter over Nian Nu Jiao.

Oh, okay. Cheung Chi-Lam. I like his voice a lot but I don't recall watching any movie that he's in yet.
    He's not only a cutie pie with a nice voice, but is a great actor too. And I'm not just saying that because I'm his fan.

btw, Lady Zhuge, how did you upload and have the pix showed up like that? When I upload picture, it only showed up as a link.
    I got that pic off of the internet and posted it here by putting its url in between [IMG] and [/IMG]. You can upload images from your computer onto the internet by going to sites like tinypic.com. For more specific instructions, check out FAQ or directions in this thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think Alyssia Chia is prettier and more famous than Wang Ling.

The character of Nian NuJiao is disappointing because she is the source for Liu Che's ridiculous love pursuit.

On the other hand, Wei Zhi Fu -- the character played by Wang Ling, is so one dimensional -- a kind and submissive woman who would sacrifice so much and never complain; therefore you can only either like her character a lot or get bored with it, but you'd not hate here. And if you like her, you'd think she deserves more love and care for from Liu Che.

I haven't watch part 2, but I agree that Ning Jing doesn't fit the Wei Zhi Fu role. Not just that she's too mature in look than compared to HXM, her face also looks too rebellious and she wore too much makeup. I don't know how they transformed the role of Qiu Chan into in part 2 and 3, but I think Ning Jing would be a good choice to play an older Qiu Chan, instead of Wei Zhi Fu.

Oh my goodness, you girls stayed here all day long or what? I'm the starter of this thread and could not keep up with you girls at all. That's good though. Thank you all for making this thread so lively. This is the first ever thread I started and I was afraid it will die at first, so once again, thank you all.

To Strawberry, the fans who reprimanded Jiao Zhu were from mainland. Some of them are studying abroad too. I'm not quite sure whether he has his own stylist or not, but when he respond to their complaints, he did not say that he has one. He only said that he will try to be more careful in dressing the next time. So far, they complained to him twice and he had said the same thing twice. So I don't know how will he solve the problem. I'm just wishing the best for him.

As of Ma Jing Tao, we all seem to don't quite like him huh? Quite a coincedence.

I thought Jiao Zhu looked good there too. The thing I don't like the most was FBB's hair. I never think that kind of hair will look good on anybody.

Totally agree. FBB looks too flashy and busy from head to toe.
    HXM hair is so thin in the front. He should grow it out a little or just shave it bald like what he did shortly back. His hair as it looks very uncharming. In some pix, he even had an unactractive jelly twirly spike in the middle part of his hair as if he just woke up.

I'm not a fan of Alec Su, but I think Alec's long hair is very artistic and romantic.
    I actually have no problem Jiao Zhu's hair being short, although I also did not like it when he had that spiky hair you mentioned.

As of Alec's long hair, I'm on the contrary don't like it at all. I never like any man on long hair.
    Last edited by chaule; 09-22-05 at 02:24 AM.