Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~Crazy~Fan~Of~ALEC~and~CHAE~RIM~~

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    Hi everyone!
    SPCnet should really create a couple's cottage instead of having us create all these couple threads in the actresses forum. Glad we didn't decide to open it in the Actor's section or else we'd get more pissed pplz. LoL
    hi there,
    yeah, i hope everyone would leave us in peace here ... to me, it perfectly makes sense to create a couple thread if there are enuf ppls supporting it. Those polls threads are the ones need to be cut down...they serve no purpose but disagreements btw people, IMO...
    anywayz, are u Cindy from TVseries? hope to see here u around here more often ... and looking forward to reading more of your AC fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    rahhh Tracy, love so much the pictures U have posted!!! they are so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if only, they were dating in real life!!!!!! whish that one day they will be date for real!!!! then, I will be very very very very very very really HAPPY !!!!!! Love them too much
    welcomed Lucy! ... i love them so much too but aren't you forgetting that CR is married? ...lolz, too bad huh? if she's not then i definitely think that they are an item by now, no doubt ...for me, i'd be happy if they'll collaborate again soon so i can watch them onscreen again ...oh and hope to see them reunite again in Japan too hehe....
    Last edited by Tukhi; 09-22-05 at 09:07 AM.

the are so gorgeous!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H08IbMWX0De2Ll96beERiAuEXSdI_KXwGnRGre x0AWAc-YHtWKtADJe8N8aR8qi_fg_87yV8gzhxFgPdPbK6JTcQQ2WvCoS CJ3OI-QsLn7So1DWHSONz4h2mJN1UQqR3zSeXW_EvOSQ9g')
    Did you just make this one? i liked it! thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    welcomed Lucy! ... i love them so much too but aren't you forgetting that CR is married? ...lolz, too bad huh? if she's not then i definitely think that they are an item by now, no doubt ...for me, i'd be happy if they'll collaborate again soon so i can watch them onscreen again ...oh and hope to see them reunite again in Japan too hehe....
    eeekkksss......why CR is married?????... ..if not it will be nice to see them get together lovey doppey and all... ..hehe they seem so "couple" when they act together..a good combination...
    ~Pinky **

LoL!!! No, this actress is not Fennie Yuan!!! Her name is Hu Jing!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.danwei.org/asmeimei_02.jpg')

In Warriors of the Yang Clan (don't know her name in it) but I just know that she fell in love with Yan Si Lang (Alec Su) after he saved her!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H08IbMWX0De2Ll96beERiAuEXSdI_KXwGkwBZI yMeg-EKT5lV_wAjsWj9320-UH08gwstUUd7wCaJRd7jkY82j9MOKkEPZ6459FIaKvScWlVuuW l6wYRzKd1r_X3PyhNZJ-N_QUt9eF4A')
    hey, can somebody tell me what is happening in this scene? the one which alec rides a horse and with a girl...like hero saving a beauty..
    ~Pinky **

Quote Originally Posted by AlecChaerim
    Hi pinky!! nice to see u here too!
    heeeheeeheee...thanks! my name is Regina..but i have a nick..which is pinky..hahaha ..
    ~Pinky **

she's pretty indeed but and she's in a couple of series....i saw her being the main character in "Ghost world" ..i think that's the right title with Ning jing being the quest star..i must say that series sucks..even though she's pretty but i not a big fan of hers..
    I think her chinese name is Ning Jing...
    I felt sorry for her in the series with Alec...
    in the scene in the picture..i'm not exactly sure but i don't remember so correctly b/c i mostly watch the scenes with Chae rim..hehe...i think it was when Alec was sent to camp and her army was targeting them..but somehow Alec doesn't know that she's the princess...she was trapped and he rescued her...

Actually that wasn't correct, he knew that she was the princess in Chapter 22. Alec and Ning Jing has a confrontation "I thought you already left", with an angry attitude since she injuried Yu Yan. Later Ning Jing tested him about saving Yu yan in the forest. If you don't remember check this chapter 22-23 out, I saw the cut version, but the content is still there.

LoL!!! no!!! haven't forgotten!!! just my dream!!!
    yes, hope to see them reunite again too!!! then there will be more pics/videos!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

Did you just make this one? i liked it! thanks...
    LoL!!! yes, I have just make this one!!! but how did U know that??? I didn't said that it was my creation!!!

hi there,
    yeah, i hope everyone would leave us in peace here ... to me, it perfectly makes sense to create a couple thread if there are enuf ppls supporting it. Those polls threads are the ones need to be cut down...they serve no purpose but disagreements btw people, IMO...
    anywayz, are u Cindy from TVseries? hope to see here u around here more often ... and looking forward to reading more of your AC fanfic
    Hi Tracy! Yep I'm from TVSS! So sad it had to shut down. Yah hopefully those Alec bashers will leave us alone. It'll take forever till I update "Fall of Dynasty". Too occupied with the others.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    she's pretty indeed but and she's in a couple of series....i saw her being the main character in "Ghost world" ..i think that's the right title with Ning jing being the quest star..i must say that series sucks..even though she's pretty but i not a big fan of hers..
    I think her chinese name is Ning Jing...
    I felt sorry for her in the series with Alec...
    in the scene in the picture..i'm not exactly sure but i don't remember so correctly b/c i mostly watch the scenes with Chae rim..hehe...i think it was when Alec was sent to camp and her army was targeting them..but somehow Alec doesn't know that she's the princess...she was trapped and he rescued her...
    I think it was mean of the father to punish Alec for rescuing her. I mean he didn't know she was the mongolian princess. Besides they were trying to rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by pinky ballerina
    hey, can somebody tell me what is happening in this scene? the one which alec rides a horse and with a girl...like hero saving a beauty..
    Actually, in this scene Hu Jing was dragged by a horse after she was bitten by a snake and Alec happenned to pass by so he scooped her up onto his
    horse and rescued her . It was the very first time they met...I loved this scene too...Alec looked so drooling HOT!!!

LoL!!! yes, I have just make this one!!! but how did U know that??? I didn't said that it was my creation!!!
    haha...just a wild guess coz i haven't seen it before you did a very good job le! very nice!

Hi Tracy! Yep I'm from TVSS! So sad it had to shut down. Yah hopefully those Alec bashers will leave us alone. It'll take forever till I update "Fall of Dynasty". Too occupied with the others.
    yeah i know...i felt so mad too when TVSS got shut down, we had such a happy and cozy AC home there and its all gone... now thanks to Lucy for opening this thread, i'm hoping that we'll have fun here too and it won't be shut down again.

Just wondering...does anyone in here make calenders? I was just at the Alyssa Chia Thread and found a 2006 calender that someone made. Perhaps someone could make a calender featuring AC. Now wouldn't that b nice? I would attempt, but I'm not real good.

Actually, in this scene Hu Jing was dragged by a horse after she was bitten by a snake and Alec happenned to pass by so he scooped her up onto his
    horse and rescued her . It was the very first time they met...I loved this scene too...Alec looked so drooling HOT!!!
    so is she the mongolian princess which u all were mentioning??. ..that her father don't allow her to be with alec...??? ...does alec like her?? i agree that he looks totally hot in this!!!! ..oh my god, can faint infront of him.=)
    ~Pinky **

I think it was mean of the father to punish Alec for rescuing her. I mean he didn't know she was the mongolian princess. Besides they were trying to rape her.
    so are there 2 stories linked???? as in the same story???
    ~Pinky **

haven't seen this scene yet!!! which eps is it Tracy???

haha...just a wild guess coz i haven't seen it before you did a very good job le! very nice!
    LoL!!! thanks!!! but I think It's not better than other walls u've already posted!!!