Thread: The Dragon Sword (Michael Mui, Jamie Chik, Amy Chan, Margie Tsang)

Default The Dragon Sword (Michael Mui, Jamie Chik, Amy Chan, Margie Tsang)

another oldie, very straightforward and plain... but still fun to watch if you are a fan of the cast. anyone like this series?

Refer to Michael Miu Kui Wai thread in Actor forum. Theres some comments there.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Is this series worth watching? Is the story any good? I read on another forum that the story is not half bad but I still want opinions.

i have watch it many years ago. That time I still very young. Can't remember the story. Only remember the series is nice and if not wrong, Jamie Chik, Amy Chan & Margie Tsang in love with Muchael Mui

Quote Originally Posted by skygarden View Post
    i have watch it many years ago. That time I still very young. Can't remember the story. Only remember the series is nice and if not wrong, Jamie Chik, Amy Chan & Margie Tsang in love with Muchael Mui
    You are right!

I saw this series over the summer; since I've never seen it before (it was made prior to my birth, lolz)... Being an oldie series it was a lot more bearbale than I thought it would be... HEHE, Michael Mui was super handsome in there, he hasnt aged too much. Amy was brillant, as always!

THe storyline was impressive but the martial arts kind of made me laugh... The flying and stunts were so noticably fake, but hey, it was from the 80s... That's pretty darn good!

Overall, good series because taking into account from the time it was made, it is GREAT. The cast is also perfect!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

yeah remeber this series I loved it but can't remember the story just bits of it. The martial arts series from the 80s and early 90s is just so much better than nowadays especially the opening songs

<3 this series. pretty good.
    maybe i'll do a review, when i re-watch it again.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

It's a decent series, made up of 3 short stories that are related by the Dragon Sword. The first story has Margie Tsang and Lau Ching Wan in it, the second with Jamie Chik and Shek Kin (I think that's his name, the really old guy who had the Dragon Sabre in Adam Cheng's HSDS), and the last story has Amy Chan in it. A bit of sci-fi mixed in.... I thought it was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarius View Post
    It's a decent series, made up of 3 short stories that are related by the Dragon Sword. The first story has Margie Tsang and Lau Ching Wan in it, the second with Jamie Chik and Shek Kin (I think that's his name, the really old guy who had the Dragon Sabre in Adam Cheng's HSDS), and the last story has Amy Chan in it. A bit of sci-fi mixed in.... I thought it was pretty good.

I love this series very much. The martial art is good with little special effect, much better than recent wuxia series. Yeah, there are 3 short stories, I really like the first 2 parts, the third part is ok but just not as great...
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 05-27-08 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    another oldie, very straightforward and plain... but still fun to watch if you are a fan of the cast. anyone like this series?
    i'm not old enough to remember this old series....did it came out on dvd yet..

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    Yes, it is out on viet dvd. It is called Thien Long Than Kiem

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    I dunno about the authentic version, but I know you can get the series on bootleg! LOLZ, that's how I was able to get my hands on the series last summer! ^_^ It was pretty entertaining for a series in te 80s. I'd never imagine myself enjoying a series made over 2 decades ago. ^_^ I was pleased!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

We have a synopsis review of this series:

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/The-...iew-r1950.html
    -SC

Default Linh e pooh! help!

Does anyone know where to get a real or bootleg version of this? i need one in cantonese! help please? dragon sword rocks! my email is [email protected]