Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tae

Speaking of which, is Tae still singing or is he just focusing on acting now?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Currently watching TWFX.........TAE is so awesome as Fu Yuan Bao!!!!!!!!
    ya, his character was so silly i liked him in jue di ji hua too.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

i think is focus on acting, mainly in china and taiwan.

you will get to see him in new series like duke of mountain deer 2006, he act as fungyi lover in there. angel love but it seems he only in there for 1-2 ep. kind of weird consider that he one of the main and had picture on the poster. he just come back from thailand and currently going to be in another movie

Quote Originally Posted by tae
    you will get to see him in new series like duke of mountain deer 2006, he act as fungyi lover in there. angel love but it seems he only in there for 1-2 ep. kind of weird consider that he one of the main and had picture on the poster. he just come back from thailand and currently going to be in another movie
    Tae doesn't have as much of a role in Angel Lover? He's only in 1-2 episodes? That's weird. I saw the poster for it before and noticed that he's in it. Have you seen Angel Lover yet? I was considering watching it at one point because of Tae but now i'm not sure any more. That's pretty disappointing.

And by the way, what is fungyi lover? Which character is that in DOMD 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Tae doesn't have as much of a role in Angel Lover? He's only in 1-2 episodes? That's weird. I saw the poster for it before and noticed that he's in it. Have you seen Angel Lover yet? I was considering watching it at one point because of Tae but now i'm not sure any more. That's pretty disappointing.

And by the way, what is fungyi lover? Which character is that in DOMD 2006?
    out of seven wife in domd, his first wife i think, Tae as the guy her senpai, they like each other, but the main dude wants her as wife, he make deal with her, he going to save Tae if she marry him. She agree, really a small role. yeah, i talk to the people in Asianfanatic forum already, i was waiting for him to coming out more, but he barely appear and only appear for 2 ep. Some people were very suprise and hope he appear more, they hope that if there angel lover 2, Tae story will be more focuse and also another dude. Alex To doesn't appear much too even though he one of the main. I was waiting so long for him to appear but such dissapointed. i only watch it for him anyway.
    anyway if you want to watch more of Tae video you can go to my youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kikintae
    i have some old and new video
    if you wants to know more about him, you can go to this site suttawats.com/bbs last time Tae leave a message there.

out of seven wife in domd, his first wife i think, Tae as the guy her senpai, they like each other, but the main dude wants her as wife, he make deal with her, he going to save Tae if she marry him. She agree, really a small role. yeah, i talk to the people in Asianfanatic forum already, i was waiting for him to coming out more, but he barely appear and only appear for 2 ep. Some people were very suprise and hope he appear more, they hope that if there angel lover 2, Tae story will be more focuse and also another dude. Alex To doesn't appear much too even though he one of the main. I was waiting so long for him to appear but such dissapointed. i only watch it for him anyway.
    if you wants to know more about him, you can go to this site suttawats.com/bbs last time Tae leave a message there.
    Oh okay, thanks. So is that site (suttawats.com/bbs) an English site?

And i guess the focus was more on Bianca Bai in Angel Lover. Has Tae had any leading roles in a series? I know he was the lead in the Xiao Xie & Qiu Rong story in Liao Zhai but that doesn't really count since the story was short and only lasted a couple of episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Oh okay, thanks. So is that site (suttawats.com/bbs) an English site?

And i guess the focus was more on Bianca Bai in Angel Lover. Has Tae had any leading roles in a series? I know he was the lead in the Xiao Xie & Qiu Rong story in Liao Zhai but that doesn't really count since the story was short and only lasted a couple of episodes.
    i don't since he just come home from Thailand, so there not much news of him yet, but i will check to see. i only know that he going to have a new movie, seems Tae focuse on movie now.

Thanks for the info. It's a great series.

tae is going to be a new series, the director is the guy who do tian long bat bo and domd 2006 and more. don't know if he not guest start or not, i have to research more onto that

Tae was hardly in Angel Lover. I am guessing it was because he is not a native speaker of Chinese, so they limited his lines as well. The series wasn't dubbed so we get to hear his real voice, but since he isn't a native speaker his lines and scenes were very brief...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i don't even know why he was cast as one of the main lead since his pic is up there with them, yet he barely appear, i only watch it for him, and was very dissapointed. He didn't even get his own story. what up with that. eventhough tae a native speaker, but he can still speak it, not great but bearable that people can understand what he saying.

I was a little surprised that Tae did not have his own story too. But like I said, since he isn't a native speaker and the series was not dubbed, they limited his screen time and lines. I wonder why they put his picture on the poster even though he is barely in there?? I have noticed that they do that a lot these days.. I think they do that just to attract fans of that particular star. Also, you should watch a series more than for just the cast. THere are a lot of other more important things in a series besides the cast since the series itself may disappoint you even if your favorite star is in there. It has happened to me before, so I don't watch series for just the cast anymore.
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-27-07 at 05:47 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I was a little surprised that Tae did not have his own story too. But like I said, since he isn't a native speaker and the series was not dubbed, they limited his screen time and lines. I wonder why they put his picture on the poster even though he is barely in there?? I have noticed that they do that a lot these days.. I think they do that just to attract fans of that particular star. Also, you should watch a series more than for just the cast. THere are a lot of other more important things in a series besides the cast since the series itself may disappoint you even if your favorite star is in there. It has happened to me before, so I don't watch series for just the cast anymore.

i usually watch it for the cast, then the stories, if the stories is good, i go on but if it not, i stopped. Sometime i browse through net to read review, if the storie is good, i would watch it. That how i know which artist i like, and watch for their series. This is different for me since it been such a long time since i see Tae, so it really a dissapointed for me, as the only reason i watch is him, either, i can't i understand as i waiting for it to be dub. Through i kind of tire of taiwan drama all teenbopping, bad acting, and girl act too cutesy kind of make me nausoute so i goes for tvb, jdrama and kdrama though kdrama start to get bore with all the same plot.
    Last edited by tae; 04-27-07 at 11:46 AM.

Since you can hear Tae's real voice in Angel Lover, what did you guys think of his Mandarin? How much of an accent does he have?

Hmm, it makes me think of Wu Zun (one of the members of Fahrenheit; also the lead in Tokyo Juliet and Hana Kimi) who isn't a native speaker either. I wonder who speaks Mandarin better...Wu Zun or Tae?

That really is deceiving to promote a series like that. If Tae's just a supporting character, his picture could still be on the poster but made a lot smaller and placed in a circle or something on the bottom along with the rest of the supporting cast.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I thought that Tae sounded pretty good for a foreigner. He did have an accent, but you can still understand him. But of course, you know he isn't a native speaker. His lines are sooo limited so you don't get to hear him talk much.

Wu Zun isn't a native speaker?? Really?? Even if he wasn't, I think since he is still Chinese, his Mandarin is probably better than Tae's, but then again I have never heard him speak it. Therefore, I guess I can't judge who is better...

I have a noticed a lot of series do that these days.... One example is one series with Jason WU, he was barely in there but had a big picture on the poster. Another is the series Tian Xia Di Yi, DIcky was only in there for not even 1o full minutes but his picture was so big on the poster. THere are many other examples too, but those are only to name a few. Therefore, you guys should go for more than just the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I thought that Tae sounded pretty good for a foreigner. He did have an accent, but you can still understand him. But of course, you know he isn't a native speaker. His lines are sooo limited so you don't get to hear him talk much.

Wu Zun isn't a native speaker?? Really?? Even if he wasn't, I think since he is still Chinese, his Mandarin is probably better than Tae's, but then again I have never heard him speak it. Therefore, I guess I can't judge who is better...

I have a noticed a lot of series do that these days.... One example is one series with Jason WU, he was barely in there but had a big picture on the poster. Another is the series Tian Xia Di Yi, DIcky was only in there for not even 1o full minutes but his picture was so big on the poster. THere are many other examples too, but those are only to name a few. Therefore, you guys should go for more than just the cast.
    I'm curious to hear what Tae sounds like now. I don't think i've ever heard his real voice. That's too bad that they used Tae like that just to draw in more viewers.

No, Wu Zun is not a native speaker even though he's of Chinese descent. His voice was dubbed over in Tokyo Juliet because he had a hard time enunciating long and fast dialog in Mandarin. So Julian Yang actually dubbed over Wu Zun's voice. I find that interesting since Wu Zun was the lead in Tokyo Juliet. I had watched Wu Zun in the Hana Kimi vs Summer x Summer New Year's special and he was actually made fun of for not saying certain things correctly. It was cute to see him get a bit embarrassed by that though. I don't speak any Chinese but i can hear that he has a bit of an accent. But i guess his Mandarin is better now since that's his actual voice in Hana Kimi. But still, he's not as fluent as you might think he would be.
    I <3 MatsuJun

While i don't what the production name is but do know that he act chilvarous role in here
    taken from suttawat.com
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2007-04-23/U2196P28T3D1529531F326DT20070423110204.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2007-04-23/U2196P28T3D1529536F326DT20070423110311.jpg')

Tae newest movie. Go- Go- G- Boys is coming out with sub. Pretty funny
    here the link to dl
    http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/1416168.html

Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    Tae newest movie. Go- Go- G- Boys is coming out with sub. Pretty funny
    here the link to dl
    http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/1416168.html
    Here's a summary of Tae's movie posted at the Jdramas LJ community:
    "A hilarious gay contest, a mysterious terror crisis, & three loving people trapped by confusing feelings. The film plays with all these multiple layers giving an emotional yet comic dimension to the story

Shin and Hung are close buddies since childhood. In an attempt to pay off a heavy debt Hung pretends to be gay to compete in a Gay beauty contest. The involvement of Jay, an anti gay cop, assigned to investigate a threat letter claim to ruin the contest and the growing passion between Shin and Hung form the crux of this comic caper."

So which character does Tae play? What year is this movie? Who are the other guys in the movie? This movie sounds pretty goofy. Plus, Tae looks really cute in the poster.

Wow, someone fulfilled the request for Tae's movie really fast. Pretty impressive.

Thanks for informing us by the way. I normally check out Jdramas @LJ but sometimes i don't get the chance and then i might end up missing whatever was posted that gets pushed to the next page. I usually don't look past the first page since i get pretty lazy. Thank goodness for tags.
    I <3 MatsuJun