Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tae

yep that her.

anyway. It seem tae is gonna be in a new series. The director is the one who do return of the condor heroes 2006. Tae had worked with him alot. The director said he like Tae alot, find him hardworking and acting is pretty good. He had a new series and want Tae to be in it. Hopefully this new is true since i translates using babelfish so some word are hard to understand.

here some picture of Tae series credit to suttawat.com
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2007-05-11/U1982P28T3D1550817F326DT20070511191412.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2007-05-11/U1982P28T3D1550816F326DT20070511191410.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2007-05-11/U1982P28T3D1550778F326DT20070511191214.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2007-05-11/U1982P28T3D1550777F326DT20070511191210.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2007-05-11/U1982P28T3D1550970F326DT20070511192157.jpg')
    Last edited by tae; 08-01-07 at 03:01 AM.

It`s been about a month since the last post. What`s been going on with Tae lately?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae47.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae27.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae28.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae29.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae26.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    It`s been about a month since the last post. What`s been going on with Tae lately?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dan78.cafe24.com/zeroboard/data/photo/tae47.jpg')
    I guess that's Tae in the above pic. I definitely didn't recognize him but he looks really cute there.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

he's the one who plays Fu Yuan Bao in "the little fairy" right?he's kinda cute except in there he kinda have an cocky attitude..but he's funnie..so i like him..hee.hee..
    GAO HU ROCKS
    ALSO FAN OF THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES AND NARUTO!
    P.S. I got my icon at this site
    http://www.digik.net/avatars/series/13/38
    and it's by Izzy!

hear a new that he going to be one of the main journey to the west. in this article, it say the director from duke of mountain deer, legend of condor heroes is so impress with Tae for his hardworking attitudes. During the filming period of duke of mountain deer, Tae had to shave his head for the series, probably why he doesn't have many scene in angel lover because he had to film this, anyway, he didn't complain and working hard on his character which make the director so impress. So Tae join one of his series call Da Tang Yu Xia Zhuan, and Tae was just a side character, but because the director like him alot so he extend his scene more make him second character. And now he want Tae to be on his new series as one of the main. I so proud of you Tae, all your handwork are paying off.
    Last edited by tae; 10-08-07 at 02:54 PM.

does anyone know if tae has done any lakorn thai series

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    Alone Dragon and one other, i forget it name but it had to do with with him i two role. One a rich guy and poor, switching identity.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    He's done a lot of Thai series and movies. One of my favorite is where is had to pretend to be a girl to be able to live at the girl's dorm. The main girl was Ann A. There's more I just can't remember the rest right now. And damn I loved him back in his Teen 8 Grade A days.

his outfit plus hair looks funny in the serie

Smile

hello..newbie here....i just want to know his other series or movie, bec i just saw only his movie go go g boys, and i find him interesting and so funny with good acting..im wishing to find out more of him, and i find him a little bit weird on this movie maybe bec it contains gay issues...but i love his acting esp. in the contest where they show their talent when he shows his coin trick, he is so cute and handsome..and also in the last part of the movie when he sings..he is so cute...hope somebody here will show me some of his tv drama series where he acts so funny..sorry for my bad english.thanks anyways....

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    hello..newbie here....i just want to know his other series or movie, bec i just saw only his movie go go g boys, and i find him interesting and so funny with good acting..im wishing to find out more of him, and i find him a little bit weird on this movie maybe bec it contains gay issues...but i love his acting esp. in the contest where they show their talent when he shows his coin trick, he is so cute and handsome..and also in the last part of the movie when he sings..he is so cute...hope somebody here will show me some of his tv drama series where he acts so funny..sorry for my bad english.thanks anyways....
    Hi there. I thought Tae was really cute and funny as Tao Wang San in the Liao Zhai Zhi Yi series. The ghost story he was in is Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong. Unfortunately it's only 6 episodes long because it's part of a collection of ghost stories. Oh, and i also like that he was paired up with Leila Tong who plays Xiao Xie, basically a sweet and friendly ghost. I haven't watched all the stories but this one is one of my favorites. Anyway, if you want more info on the series, you can visit the DramaWiki page for it here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Liao_Zhai_Zhi_Yi
    I <3 MatsuJun

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hi there. I thought Tae was really cute and funny as Tao Wang San in the Liao Zhai Zhi Yi series. The ghost story he was in is Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong. Unfortunately it's only 6 episodes long because it's part of a collection of ghost stories. Oh, and i also like that he was paired up with Leila Tong who plays Xiao Xie, basically a sweet and friendly ghost. I haven't watched all the stories but this one is one of my favorites. Anyway, if you want more info on the series, you can visit the DramaWiki page for it here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Liao_Zhai_Zhi_Yi

wow..thanks for your reply...well.knowing from you that he now acts in a ghost story like this, i can't wait to see him, do you happen to know where to watch this series?, anyways i will just follow the link above just to know where to watch this...thanks anyways...im just curious if he is still funny when he acts in a story like this, dunno, just wonderin what may look like the story if he makes some funny acts on the series???hmmmm..can't wait to watch..thanks again...

wow..thanks for your reply...well.knowing from you that he now acts in a ghost story like this, i can't wait to see him, do you happen to know where to watch this series?, anyways i will just follow the link above just to know where to watch this...thanks anyways...im just curious if he is still funny when he acts in a story like this, dunno, just wonderin what may look like the story if he makes some funny acts on the series???hmmmm..can't wait to watch..thanks again...
    Sure, no problem. Tae's character in the Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong ghost story is really goofy. He's quite lovable.

Hmm, i'm not sure where you can watch it. Do you need subtitles or can you watch it in Mandarin? If you can watch it raw, you can find it at www.tudou.com. You can copy and paste the Chinese characters for Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong (小谢与秋容) into the search box. It comes up with several different links but it doesn't come out all organized. It also links for another story from the Liao Zhai series which doesn't help either. But at least you can kinda catch it.

I had bought the series from YesAsia. The version i got came with English subtitles, which were on the decent side. Anyway, that DramaWiki link just gives you info on the series and not where you can watch it online.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Sure, no problem. Tae's character in the Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong ghost story is really goofy. He's quite lovable.

Hmm, i'm not sure where you can watch it. Do you need subtitles or can you watch it in Mandarin? If you can watch it raw, you can find it at www.tudou.com. You can copy and paste the Chinese characters for Xiao Xie and Qiu Rong (小谢与秋容) into the search box. It comes up with several different links but it doesn't come out all organized. It also links for another story from the Liao Zhai series which doesn't help either. But at least you can kinda catch it.

I had bought the series from YesAsia. The version i got came with English subtitles, which were on the decent side. Anyway, that DramaWiki link just gives you info on the series and not where you can watch it online.
    how sad ..it's not english dubbed yet??..well thanks anyway...maybe i will do try to wait a little bit more for me to watch these series..thanks..ahhhm...may i ask what tv series are you into right now, bec you see it's summer vacation right now so i'm trying to find very good and funny tv series where i can watch this whole summer...if you have some ideas, will you recommend me??thanks in advance!!!

how sad ..it's not english dubbed yet??..well thanks anyway...maybe i will do try to wait a little bit more for me to watch these series..thanks..ahhhm...may i ask what tv series are you into right now, bec you see it's summer vacation right now so i'm trying to find very good and funny tv series where i can watch this whole summer...if you have some ideas, will you recommend me??thanks in advance!!!
    English dubbed? No, i highly doubt that will ever happen. English subbed yes. I don't know of any fansubbers who will sub this series. It seems like the only way you can watch it with English subs at least is by buying the series at YesAsia or something.

Oh, you know i was thinking that maybe you can catch Tae in Tian Wai Fei Xian (Fairy from Wonderland). Ariel Lin and Hu Ge are the main leads. I haven't started watching it yet but it looks like Tae is goofy in that series too. I'm not sure how much he appears in it or how big of a role he has, but i think it's worth checking out. There are English softsubs available for that series over at d-addicts.com.

Well, in general, i tend to watch TW dramas and J-dramas. The other Chinese stuff like HK series and mainland China series not so much. And i've never been into K-dramas. At the moment, i'm more into J-dramas. I just finished watching 1 Pound no Fukuin, which was really cute and entertaining. Are you more into Chinese series?
    Last edited by beanybeans; 03-25-08 at 09:50 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

English dubbed? No, i highly doubt that will ever happen. English subbed yes. I don't know of any fansubbers who will sub this series. It seems like the only way you can watch it with English subs at least is by buying the series at YesAsia or something.

Oh, you know i was thinking that maybe you can catch Tae in Tian Wai Fei Xian (Fairy from Wonderland). Ariel Lin and Hu Ge are the main leads. I haven't started watching it yet but it looks like Tae is goofy in that series too. I'm not sure how much he appears in it or how big of a role he has, but i think it's worth checking out. There are English softsubs available for that series over at d-addicts.com.

Well, in general, i tend to watch TW dramas and J-dramas. The other Chinese stuff like HK series and mainland China series not so much. And i've never been into K-dramas. At the moment, i'm more into J-dramas. I just finished watching 1 Pound no Fukuin, which was really cute and entertaining. Are you more into Chinese series?
    well,actually..here in the philippines people are fond of watching K-dramas and J-dramas more than chinese and taiwanese, i dunno the exact reason behind it but i think that's bec the TV networks here choose more often the series coming from korea and japan...this is why i choose to watch chinese and maybe taiwanes series for me to know more the other cultures thing other than Japan and korea.you know what im saying right?anyways thanks again for your help....i really appreciate it...

well,actually..here in the philippines people are fond of watching K-dramas and J-dramas more than chinese and taiwanese, i dunno the exact reason behind it but i think that's bec the TV networks here choose more often the series coming from korea and japan...this is why i choose to watch chinese and maybe taiwanes series for me to know more the other cultures thing other than Japan and korea.you know what im saying right?anyways thanks again for your help....i really appreciate it...
    Sure thing. At least you're able to watch 'em. I live in the US so that stuff is quite lacking. So are those series dubbed when they're aired on tv?

And yeah, i know what you're talking about. I mainly grew up watching HK series but now i've ventured to watching Taiwanese and mainland China stuff. And now on to J-dramas. I've just never been interested in K-dramas. Maybe it's 'cause i don't find the actors as good-looking or something. Hehe, yeah, i know that's bad. But i gotta have my eye candy. Anyway, if it weren't for all of these fansubbers, i wouldn't have even been exposed to TW and J-dramas.

Hmm, ever since you asked about Tae, it's making me want to rewatch him with Leila Tong in Liao Zhai. I actually watched most of it but never finished it. Actually i've watched the whole thing dubbed in Viet but i prefer to hear the original language. Maybe i'll pop the dvd in and watch it tonight.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I've just finished watching Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi staring Tae, Jang Na Ra and Gao Hao. It is quite a new series and it was very enjoyable thanks to likeable characters and an interesting plot. Tae was very funny and cute here. I've always enjoyed the various characters that he has portrayed especially Kong Kong Er in Da Tang You Xia Zhuan, Liao zhai 2 and Legendary Siblings 2Fans of Tae should check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Lee View Post
    I've just finished watching Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi staring Tae, Jang Na Ra and Gao Hao. It is quite a new series and it was very enjoyable thanks to likeable characters and an interesting plot. Tae was very funny and cute here. I've always enjoyed the various characters that he has portrayed especially Kong Kong Er in Da Tang You Xia Zhuan, Liao zhai 2 and Legendary Siblings 2Fans of Tae should check it out.
    I just finished watching it today on YouTube.
    Yes, it's a nice and funny series.
    Best of all, Tae is the main lead. His acting is not bad as a young Emperor.
    It's interesting that both male and female leads are not Chinese.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/WangYuanFeng/5713035869163311316.jpg')
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Tae sang for his horror film.

Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE