Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tae

Asian-Corner.Net : Thousands of stars and singers pics, wallpapers and musicfrom Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Thai.

Favourite :
    Male :
    F4, Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau, Jay Chou, Jimmy Lin, Leon Lai, Louis Koo, Tae, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Bae Yong Jun, etc.
    Female : Carman Lee, Vicki Zhao, Ruby Lin, Michele Reis, Norika Fujiwara, Twin, etc.

Hehe, thanks for the pic and site. Tae looks sooo dorky in that one!!! But cute dorky
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Asian-Corner.Net : Thousands of stars and singers pics, wallpapers and musicfrom Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Thai.

Favourite :
    Male :
    F4, Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau, Jay Chou, Jimmy Lin, Leon Lai, Louis Koo, Tae, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Bae Yong Jun, etc.
    Female : Carman Lee, Vicki Zhao, Ruby Lin, Michele Reis, Norika Fujiwara, Twin, etc.

Favourite :
    Male :

I saw Tae in A Thai talkshow, he looks even cuter now with the hair cut. Makes him look more manly and mature, while his long hair made him look like a little boy. This talkshow was aired about a couple of month or so ago, and he was really funny, he talked about the making of Legendary Siblings 2 and how much more he had to train for the role, because he had a lot more fighting scenes. The host asked him did he get hurt during filming, as the fighting scenes look dangerous, Tae replied that he hurt his leg (everyone felt sorry for him) but it wasn't due to any fighting scenes but because he sat under a tree and a branch broke (or something) and fell on his leg. It was so funny!
    Also, his filming a new series(which at the time was postponed due to SARS) so can't wait to watch it.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

do you the pic of him in that show?

Watchign Taijia Prodijy and I adore Tae in here!!!! Though some of his actions really make me think if the young Zhang Cui Shan is like that. I find him really cute with his goddess. The girl who wears red mostly and I think was evil at the beginning. She isn't Han To To, forgot her name!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I see you've got on to Taiji Prodigy Goddess, good, good. It's too bad that Tae only appears late in the show. I wanted more scenes of him. I only watch this series because of him. I want a series that only has him as the lead and he gets all the girls and doesn't share the limelight with other actors.

I also wouldn't mind if he played in a series with Therese from Legendary siblings 1 as she did well with Jimmy and because they resemble each other it might be interesting. And the series will be a cute one cas the stars are so adorable.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Lol, yeah goddess finally got caught up and finished the seires Did not enjoy it, but did enjoy Tae hehe. He is diffinately improving in his acting!!! I would like to see him in more series

Hmmmm...him with Theresa Lee? Interstnig combo. Lol, I wouldnt' mind, but I would perfer Theresa and Jimmy get another chance together while Tae and Tian Xin get another chance together I really enjoyed their story in LS2!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I've heard about Tae after reading about him being in Legendary Siblings 2. I didn't bother to rent that series until now. And that's because i just saw him in Taiji Prodigy. I saw his name in the credits and then i finally saw him. I really liked how flirtatious he was with that fake princess. I think i would've fallen for him too. Good grief, his looks and stares can just be too much sometimes.

At first when i heard about this Jimmy Lin look-alike, i was like no way. And when i saw his picture, i didn't see any resemblance. But when you actually see Tae on screen or whatever (anything but a still picture), i do have to admit that he does have certain expressions that make him really look like Jimmy Lin. And yeah, i think he looks more Chinese than he does Thai. Since i've been such a long time fan of Jimmy, i hate to admit this but i think he looks cuter than Jimmy . But i'll always be a Jimmy fan...along with being a Tae fan.

Does anyone know where i can get the movie Dragon's Love with Tae and Ruby Lin? This movie is apparently hard to find with English subtitles. And i don't mind watching it dubbed in Viet either. Does anyone know the Viet title? It seems like the only vcds i can find are either in Thai with Chinese subtitles or in Chinese with no subtitles. Has anyone seen it yet? I'd really like to see this movie!

Oh, i have another quick question. I read in this forum that Tae's currently going out with Debbie. Who is that, by the way? Is she a Thai actress? Does anyone have a picture of them together or at least of her?

Originally posted by beanybeans
    Does anyone know where i can get the movie Dragon's Love with Tae and Ruby Lin? This movie is apparently hard to find with English subtitles. And i don't mind watching it dubbed in Viet either. Does anyone know the Viet title? It seems like the only vcds i can find are either in Thai with Chinese subtitles or in Chinese with no subtitles. Has anyone seen it yet? I'd really like to see this movie!
    I've seen it. And sorry to say, it's really bad!!!! Somehow i found his acting is not improve. DOn't like it.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

somehow i do think Alec and Tae do look alike, but the percentage is very low.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Hehe, goddess still thinking Tae and Jimmy look most alike. I dont' know about Alec, seems like Jimmy and Alec are more alike then Alec with Tae.

Anyways back to Taiji Prodigy. I don't like how he started flirting with that princess (Hung To To) at all!!! His look made him look evil at times!!! And I think he changed his direction from liking that one girl to To To too fast!!! Oh yes, Tae looked soooo cute/handsome at the very end when he got older!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www11.brinkster.com/kikintae/fanfic%2012.jpg')

wait a minute, did someone said tian hsin was in legendary sib 2?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    wait a minute, did someone said tian hsin was in legendary sib 2?
    Yes, that's right...she end up with Tae !

What .....are you a fan of hers as well !
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 02-25-04 at 02:28 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

oh really i didn't know that! thanks for telling me. i don't really want to watch the 2nd part of LS b/c it doesn't look that good, but maybe i will b/c of her. i've only seen bloody pearl and now watching the pawnshop. i couldn't find much info on her.

ok sorry for kinda getting off topic.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

he's so cute!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/taegallery2/4me.html')

what can you say?$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk_series.tripod.com/taiwan/siblings2/pictures/pic34.jpg')

tae with tian xin...

or click on the link to view more of his photos taken from LS2
    http://hk_series.tripod.com/taiwan/s...s2/gallery.htm
    Last edited by kaydee; 03-11-04 at 09:15 AM.