Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Quote Originally Posted by cuteaznbabigrl
    I love ur pics. i think u do a wonderful job. do u feel better now? but seriously yea i love the pics.
    Haha.. lol thanks.. yeah I'm feeling better cause.. when no one responded.. I was kinda blank . . . . . . .

**Screen switches to Rude being beat up by someone.. Reno is already lying on ground.. Rufus is sitting on his wheelchair**
    **Kadaj walks towards Rufus**

Kadaj: I hate lies, you know.
    Rufus: I apologize. This time, I'll be honest. While we were running away from you, it seems that.. we dropped it from the helicopter. What a shame...
    Kadaj: Really?
    Rufus: I swear.
    Kadaj: If so, swear it on these.
    *Kadaj throws Elena and Tseng's Shin-Ra ID card on the floor(cards are smeared with blood).

Rufus: ...What are you after?
    Kadaj: We need Mother's strength. For Reunion, we must have it.
    Rufus: Reunion...?
    Kadaj: We're going to collect Mother's cells and (cheerful tone) then, we're gonna get revenge on the planet. Preparations are going well but you see, someone had to go and hide Mother.
    Rufus: Preparations?
    Kadaj: Geostigma. You know about it right, Chief? In the lifestream, Mother's cells are working hard... and yet we, we don't even know where Mother is.. Its sad but nothing can be done. We're remnants after all, until we find Mother and divide up her cells.. We can't be normal! Remnants and Geostigma aren't enough! Not for the real Reunion, you see.
    Rufus: What are you talking about?
    Kadaj: (impatient tone) Boss, you do understand, don't you?
    *Kadaj walks towards Rufus and kneels after him. A tremor happens and there are flashscreens to show that Kadaj resembles Sephiroth as he looks up to Rufus.

**Screen switches to Cloud putting back the buster sword in its original place**

Cloud: I'll live for you. That's what I've decided.

**Screen switches to flashbacks of Zack**

*Flashback 1*
    Zack: You wanna be in SOLDIER? Work hard!

*Flashback 2*
    Zack: Hey, are you ok?

*Flashback 3*
    Zack: Hey, what do you wanna do when we get to Midgar?

Zack: We're friends, right?

*Flashback 4*
    Zack: Cloud! Run!
    *Random flashbacks appear

**Screens switches back to Marlene and Tifa**
    (Marlene humming; you know, the "lalala"..)
    *Church door opens

Marlene: Ah! (Running towards to door)
    *Loz steps in.
    *Tifa stops Marlene.

Loz: Lets play... I see.. you don't want to.. Where's Mother?
    *Loz puts up an ugly look at the flowers.. as if they're a stench..

Loz: Stinks! Hey, where's Mother?
    Tifa: There's nobody else here!
    Loz: Then, lets play.

**Tifa pushes Marlene away and wears her fighting gloves**

Loz: Ha! This should be fun!

**In this fight, Tifa uses all her limit breaks on Loz**.. I'll post screenshots(erm.. but just a few at the moment..).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...donic/kick.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...onic/kick2.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...nic/pursue.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...donic/down.jpg

**The fight is over; Tifa wins and Loz is "defeated"**

Marlene: Tifa..! (running towards her)
    *Just then.. Loz's phone rings; the Victory theme after FF battles.

**Loz stands up and answers phone**

Loz: (painful and complaining tone) ..Its not here! I wasn't crying!! Alright. I'll bring it(keeps phone). Lets finish this.

**Loz fights seriously** --> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...c/attacked.jpg
    *Just as he is going to electrify Tifa(finish her off), Marlene throws a materia at Loz*
    *Loz smirks and walks towards her*

Marlene: Cloud....
    Tifa: Run!!! (faints)

**Screen switches to Denzel, shocked**
    **A young girl holding a Moogle walks towards Denzel**

Girl: You've having the Geostigma too, aren't you? He says he's going to heal us.
    *Girl drags Denzel to a truck which are already holding a lot of children

**Yazoo smirks and
    Yazoo: Hmph!
    Last edited by arachidonic; 11-09-05 at 03:29 AM.

**Screen switches to Cloud walking into the church**

Cloud: Huh?! Tifa, Tifa?!
    Tifa: You're late...
    Cloud: Who did this to you?
    Tifa: I don't know.... Marlene?! (faints again)
    *Cloud looks around

Cloud: Damn! (The Geostigma attacks him again; Cloud faints as well, beside Tifa, and not very far, there's a wolf lying down as well)

Attacked by Geostigma --> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ic/gattack.jpg
    The faint at the church(didn't include the wolf.. ) --> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...sweetfaint.jpg

**Cloud awakes in the room where Denzel was asleep in at the start of the movie**

Cloud: Ugh.. (finds Tifa sleeping{unconscious} on the other bed)
    Reno: You were heavy, yo!
    *Cloud sees Reno and Rude

Rude: You were living with some kids, right?
    Reno: There's no one.
    Rude: Is that ok?
    Cloud: I...(turns back and looks at Tifa who's still sleeping/unconscious)
    Reno: **sighs** You're so annoying..
    *Reno and Rude leaves

**Screen switches to the Forgotten Capital, where Kadaj and his gang are**
    **Kadaj takes a materia out from the box that Loz brought back(from the church)**

Kadaj: Brother was hiding them, huh? The power borned from the lifestream. These materia will give us more power.
    *Puts, or rather, equips a materia by putting it into the wrist of his(Kadaj) left hand

**Screen switches to Seventh Heaven again**
    *Cloud is looking out the window(he, and Tifa are still in the room)
    *Tifa awakes

Tifa: Ah!
    Cloud: Reno, they both are searching...

**Screen flashes to Cloud riding Fenrir inside the Sleeping Forest(to the Forgotten Capital)**
    **Screen changes back to Cloud and Tifa in the room**
    ***The screen will change timely between 2 scenes; one, when Cloud is riding Fenrir into the Forgotten Capital, and two, the room***

Tifa: Its the Star-Scar Syndrome, isn't it? "Its alright if I die" Is that what you're thinking?
    *Brief silence and Tifa breaks it

Tifa: ..I knew it..
    Cloud: There's no cure.
    Tifa: But, Denzel is trying hard to fight it, isn't he? Instead of running away, why aren't you fighting it? We could all try our best to help each other! ...Can't do it because we're not a real family, huh?

Cloud: I.. am not fit to help anyone. Not family, not friends. No one.
    Tifa: Zuruzuru, zuruzuru.... Zuruzuru! Zuruzuru!
    *Note!* zuru = dragging/complaining/drifting

Reno: How long are you planning to drag on, yo?
    *Reno and Rude reappears

Tifa: Did you find them?!
    Reno: There was someone who saw them being taken away, yo!
    Cloud: Where are they?
    Rude: The Forgotten Capital, Ajit.

**Screen switches to Cloud passing an area of the Sleeping Forest, then to Kadaj giving a..... talk/speech/whichever noun you like >_> to the kids he took to the Forgotten Capital**

Kadaj: I've received a special power from Mother! The power to destroy the humans, to fight against this planet.
    *Marlene gasps

Kadaj: (continues) Actually, you all have this power! Right... We're all Gods! Chosen to inherit Mother's cells that were absorbed by the lifestream! But, the planet doesn't like our powers. Its trying to stop us, by causing pain to our bodies! Thats why..! Our bodies hurt and our hearts seem to give up! I'll cure you, and we'll go to Mother together! We will join together as a family and strike back at the planet! Do what I do.
    *Kadaj walks into the water, turns it black, and drinks it
    *The kids follows his lead, as well as Denzel.. and during that time,

Marlene: Denzel! Denzel!
    *Upon drinking the water, their eyes change.. can't describe it.. so.. puts in a shot ^^

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...idonic/eye.jpg

**Meanwhile, screen switches to after Cloud passed that area and still riding Fenrir forward, and the screen changes to a flower spot**

Cloud: Huh?
    Aerith: You came. Even though you're about to fall apart..
    *Puts her hand on Cloud's arm

Aerith: Thats really nice. Question! Why did you come here?
    Cloud: I.. think I want to be forgiven... yes.. I want to be forgiven.
    Aerith: By who?
    *Cloud turns back and finds himself riding Fenrir

Hmm.. I've found a better translation of the whole of Advent Children.. but its direct, and only contains the dialogues .. Nevertheless...

http://nathanmallory.com/ff7ac/
    Credits to Sephiro444 from GameFaqs.

wow, this is alots of translation work. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    anyone else seen this yet?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg the fights were so awesome it made Matrix look like a chic flick (in my opinion)
    do u have to watch FF 1 - 6 to understand this movie? i watched last night but got so freaking confusing when they keep calling for their "mother"........but the fighting is excellent......

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    do u have to watch FF 1 - 6 to understand this movie? i watched last night but got so freaking confusing when they keep calling for their "mother"........but the fighting is excellent......
    No..you just need to play FF7 to understand the moive. But some part of movie is kind of confuse.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    wow, this is alots of translation work. Amazing
    Thank you
    ..but.. sadly.. I didn't complete it anyway(if you're talking about my translation).. I thought Sephiro44's translation was 100 times better.. Shame on me..

Anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    I'd recommend reading this plot analysis, it explains alot and also answers most of your questions..

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/...ii_ac_plot.txt

wait..the link said: Referer Link Error. What's that mean??

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    wait..the link said: Referer Link Error. What's that mean??
    Which link?
    I've checked the link to the translation and to the GameFaqs guide though.. they work well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Which link?
    I've checked the link to the translation and to the GameFaqs guide though.. they work well for me.
    the one to the plot analysis, doens't work for me either.
    Nie Yuan's official site:
    http://www.nieyuan.net/?u=6381

English Forum:
    http://nieyuan.invisionplus.net

yeah, that link.

Quote Originally Posted by annaij7211
    the one to the plot analysis, doens't work for me either.
    Hmm.... alright, I'll post the link to it again.
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/...ii_ac_plot.txt

and, if it still doesn't works, go to gamefaqs.com, search Advent Children and click Faqs, and finally, Plot Analysis.

Edit
    I think I know whats happening. Erm, don't copy and paste the link. Just click on it directly

arachidonic-thanks for all of the captures, especially the first two with tifa and cloud.

i finally saw the movie despite having "worked" 30+ hours and must say it was mindless entertainment. never played the game so i can't really understand why there are aeris and cloud supporters out there. with that said, i am disappointed how the movie did not dwell much on tifa and cloud.

tifa is a really cool character to sacrifice her life to save denzel and she is caring towards marlene (who i assume is aeris's sister?). anyhow, i was annoyed that cloud could not get aeris out of his mind throughout the movie and thought that the movie would eventually concentrate on the relationship between cloud and tifa. but noooo...much to my disappointment.

btw, am i the only girl who finds the male drawings in japanese animation too feminine? not at all attracted to any of the guys...but i thought tifa was really beautiful. and when i saw aeris, i thought she was beautiful as well...they need to work on the men.

but great graphics and i can't wait to see it on the big screen.

can anyone post me three lines on the cloud-aeris-tifa triangle. my only understanding based on this thread is tifa is the third party? and what is this with tifa and reno?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    arachidonic-thanks for all of the captures, especially the first two with tifa and cloud.

i finally saw the movie despite having "worked" 30+ hours and must say it was mindless entertainment. never played the game so i can't really understand why there are aeris and cloud supporters out there. with that said, i am disappointed how the movie did not dwell much on tifa and cloud.

tifa is a really cool character to sacrifice her life to save denzel and she is caring towards marlene (who i assume is aeris's sister?). anyhow, i was annoyed that cloud could not get aeris out of his mind throughout the movie and thought that the movie would eventually concentrate on the relationship between cloud and tifa. but noooo...much to my disappointment.

btw, am i the only girl who finds the male drawings in japanese animation too feminine? not at all attracted to any of the guys...but i thought tifa was really beautiful. and when i saw aeris, i thought she was beautiful as well...they need to work on the men.

but great graphics and i can't wait to see it on the big screen.

can anyone post me three lines on the cloud-aeris-tifa triangle. my only understanding based on this thread is tifa is the third party? and what is this with tifa and reno?
    Thanks
    About Cloud/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa, yup. Nothing much is talked about them in this movie actually. AC is mainly a movie to explain what happens after VII(the game)'s ending.

Tifa is cool, yup
    But, of course she wants to save Denzel.. Denzel is actually Tifa and Cloud's adopted son(just adopted Denzel, it doesn't mean Tifa/Cloud is together). The reason Cloud kept have Aerith/Aeris in his mind was because of his guilt.. you'll understand if you play the game. Remember the wolf appearing in some scenes but disappears in the end? The wolf is actually a symbol of Cloud's guilt.

Hahah.. I agree the men are too feminine, especially Cloud.. you know, pretty boys. I can't really explain on the love triangle.. because, its basically my own opinion plus.. I don't know how to explain it, but I think the reason Aerith/Aeris liked Cloud was because he resembles Zack(her first love) and also because, Cloud forgot he actually knows Zack, because, Zack died to save him. Cloud then tried to get over the guilt and ended up thinking that he himself was Zack, and beared Zack's characteristics... Confusing? Yeah.. thats why I didn't wanna explain much.. sorry. You can't blame the fact that there's nothing much developed on the love aspect, as this movie, as I have said earlier, is to explain what happens after VII and an action-movie.

Well, lastly.. I don't quite understand why you got.. Tifa/Reno.Tifa was mainly teasing him while on the phone, if that answers your question.

anime fans dunt hate me for this....... but i wish this was dubbed
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Oh, we won't hate you for that, there are people who prefer dubbed over subbed.

I didn't play the game either, but I did some reading up of the plot of FFVII, sounds pretty interesting to me. It would be great if Square Enix do an anime series, there's enough material to cover a 26 episodes series.

The guys in Japanese animation definitely looks way too feminine, but I like them that way . Cloud was so girly in the movie, but I must say, the way he wields his swords during the final battle with Sephiroth was uber cool. Never judge a book by it's pretty cover.

Yep. I agree. You know, like Last Order
    and Lunar, beansprouts is right, we won't hate you just because of that
    This is undergoing dubbing, but sadly, there isn't any official date for the English release yet... I hope it'll be good though, then people won't fret that they need to wait so long

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    anime fans dunt hate me for this....... but i wish this was dubbed
    just wondering how many time do u plan to watch this film?
    Because after watching this movie for 3 time i did't want to watch it again. maybe next year.
    I don't know about dubbing this movie, if they dubbed it better get some good actor & actress.