Thread: What kind of roles do you wish an actor/actress to play in future?

Default What kind of roles do you wish an actor/actress to play in future?

I don't know if this kind of thread exist in this forum before. If there is, please tell me. Anyway, what kind of roles do you want a particular actor or actress, may it be your favourite ones or just anyone, to play in future?

Well, sometimes, we're bored to see an actor or actress playing the same kind of role everytime and how we wish TVb could give them better roles to prove that that thay have the talent in acting.

For example Joyce Tang have always played the independent and stubborn-headed kind of person in Armed Reaction, Invisible Journey and ASITP (that I can remember) and when she played a happy-go-lucky and cheerful Christine in Ups & Downs in The Sea of Love, I thought it's something new and refreshing. It shows her talent in light-hearted roles.

I'm a fan of Jessica and her case is similar to that of Joyce especially in Golden Faith, and Just Love. I really wish her to act in more comical roles, maybe a talkative and busybody housewife or a blur queen that is clumsy that makes a mess out of everything...something like that. Do you guys remember Kenix in Legal Entanglement where she pulls a trolley to work...I find that a cute example.

So folks, it's all up to your creative imagination. Who knows, maybe TVB chance upon this thread and consider your ideas....hopefully, so pray hard for it.

Banned

First TVB need get some smart producer could write a good story for series ...
    then tvb must get find actor/actress
    final work

that will be ok ...

After 2000 TVB don't have any good series at all ... all kind of junk series that watch 1 time and don't want to rewatch again ...

good series that people watch over again ...