Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kim Sung Soo

Default Kim Sung Soo

I liked his character in Full House and felt kinda sorry for him that he couldn't end up with SHK in the end so I went out and rented Stained Glass, but the ending was even worst for him . Poor guy!

He's the only reason why I'm braving Full House. And yeah I am definitely rooting for him rather than Bi 'cos Bi's character is thoroughly childish and bratty.

One of the best looking Korean actors around. What a charming smile too.
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 09-21-05 at 01:50 AM.

He is very good-looking, more so than the lead from stairways to heaven that my friends were raving about but then in full house, I still preferred Rain.

Oh he was in Stairway to Heaven? Heh didn't realise it.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Oh he was in Stairway to Heaven? Heh didn't realise it.
    No he's not in Stairway to Heavens. She was making the comparison between him and Kwon Sang Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    No he's not in Stairway to Heavens. She was making the comparison between him and Kwon Sang Woo.
    yes that's right..thanks for clarification on my behalf.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    He's the only reason why I'm braving Full House. And yeah I am definitely rooting for him rather than Bi 'cos Bi's character is thoroughly childish and bratty.

One of the best looking Korean actors around. What a charming smile too.

Yap, same here.....I'm rooting for him too while everyone is raving on about Bi !

He and Oh Ji Ho got to be two of those best looking and manly korean actors that I came across .
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    yes that's right..thanks for clarification on my behalf.
    Haha ooh sorry I misread. Hmm, I haven't watched enough to decide whether he's talented actor but there's no doubt he's terrific eye candy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ohh i love this guy! his character in full house was so considerate towards SHY. i think he deserves her more than rain!

so his ending in stained glass was worse than full house? what happened? did he die? i dont want to watch stained glass if he has a sad ending!

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc
    ohh i love this guy! his character in full house was so considerate towards SHY. i think he deserves her more than rain!

so his ending in stained glass was worse than full house? what happened? did he die? i dont want to watch stained glass if he has a sad ending!
    This is a very sad movie if you are a Kim Sung Soo fan. Yes he does die, sorry for spoiling it!

When I watched the first episode of Full House, I initially thought he was Jap or a mix with Korean. I don't know how that came about for me lol. I think I preferred his character to Rain's in the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    When I watched the first episode of Full House, I initially thought he was Jap or a mix with Korean. I don't know how that came about for me lol. I think I preferred his character to Rain's in the drama.
    Maybe because he spoke Japanese in that hotel scene where he met Song Hye Kyo's Ji Eun.
    玉木宏

blog

i-fotted ---> thanks for your reply. no worries about spoiling the ending. its better this way - i save money & i dun see kim sung soo dies!

kim sung soo does speak japanese in real life...cute & mutli-talented!

same here...even before he spoke japanese i thought he was japanese..

maybe it's the eyes? i was hoping he was the lead actor

(i have no idea at all what full house is when i bought it....)

other than he dying, how is stained glass? I think its hard to match up to full house.

Currently watching Stained Glass but I'm late as the channel was already showing EP 7.

I know so far that LDG, KSS and KHN were all from the orphanage. And that episode I just got to watch is when LDG finally gets to meet KHN again with the help of KSS. KHN and LDG are in love, from what can be seen but they haven't expressed their love. Later on, KSS shows LDG a ring he plans to propose to KHN as he's fallen for her....

This drama ain't as light hearted as Full House from what I'm seeing so far but I think I like it this way. KSS doesn't get KHN anytime in the drama right?

Currently watching Stained Glass but I'm late as the channel was already showing EP 7.

I know so far that LDG, KSS and KHN were all from the orphanage. And that episode I just got to watch is when LDG finally gets to meet KHN again with the help of KSS. KHN and LDG are in love, from what can be seen but they haven't expressed their love. Later on, KSS shows LDG a ring he plans to propose to KHN as he's fallen for her....

This drama ain't as light hearted as Full House from what I'm seeing so far but I think I like it this way. KSS doesn't get KHN anytime in the drama right?
    Yes, Kim Sung So doesn't get KHN in that series. They're just the best of friends. Lee Dong Gun is the one she loves. But nobody ends up with anyone at the end. I don't really like the ending. It's a sad one.

Haven't seen or heard of any of these productions nor him...but he looks kind of cute and kind of comical...I dunno. xD
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama
    Tablet brick potato llama...

Found this gorgeous pic of Kim Sung Soo. He is sssoooooooo cuuuuttteeeee.. awwww... put this as my wallpaper and start day-dreaming abt him
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are 3 very close friends since childhood. LDG and KSS both made vowels when they were about 10 that they will grow up and protect KHN. One day LDG gave KHN a watch but she dropped it in a river, LDG jumped down risking his life to chase the watch, but he got washed away by the river and went missing for 15 years. At that point is where I think she started having some emotions and attachment towards LDG since he risked his life just to save something he had gave her. From that moment she cannot forget him, even after 15 years later, she still possesses images and memories of him.

Offcourse KSS is deeply in love with her and awaits her through the 15 years, but she would not accept him, because she doesn't love him. KHN grows up to become a reporter, her dream job. One day she was sent to Japan to capture some photos of a female celebrity with a wealthy bussinessman, who turned out to be LDG. They meet but do not recognize each other since it has been 15 years. Later on through much coincidence, fate, irony, and blah blah, KHN and KSS finds out LDG's identy and the love triangle begins. The rest gets a bit draggy offcourse, but you get the picture.