Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jin yong chun xia zuan

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    yeah i agree. his tiansan 6 yang zhang sucks bigtime. even at lvl 10. wtf were the developers thinking? xiaoyao kungfu isnt supposed to suck this much. and is there anyway to learn tiansan ze mei shou, bai hong zhang and yi yang zi( i read somewhere that u need it to learn 6 mai shen jian)
    I don't remember seeing these skills in the game except 6 mai shen jian. But then, I don't know everything, just like I don't know/forget that you will lost XZ forever if you bring him to Shaolin before meeting WYZ). 6 mai shen jian can only be learned by Duan Yu and no one else.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

#%&(*%%#%$

I was feeling bored last week, so I thought I'd play Jin Yong Qun Xia Zhuan like for the umpteenth time. Was training as usual and managed to level my Ye Qiu Quan to level 8 and then disaster. My PC rebooted by itself, for whatever reason, and when I loaded the savegame, its corrupted. ****ing hell! And to compound matters, the next latest save is way way way earlier. #%$&^(*@@%

Anybody knows how to hack this game so I can recover me stats? C'mon you hackers, teach me a thing or two.

Wow yeah someone point the way to trainers for this game and wu lin qun xia zhuan pls.

Your questions make me want to play the game again. Just started it yesterday (th 4th time). This time, I'm going to try train up characters I have not use (for long) before like Ah Zhi, Cheng Yi, Murong Fu, You Tanzhi etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    Wow yeah someone point the way to trainers for this game and wu lin qun xia zhuan pls.
    What do u mean by 'trainers'? You mean the walkthrough/cheat/hint site?

Trainers are applications that can alter values while your game is running. Like make you life pts static so you don't die, increase exp pts, etc. You don't cheat do you kidd?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    Trainers are applications that can alter values while your game is running. Like make you life pts static so you don't die, increase exp pts, etc. You don't cheat do you kidd?
    No, I don't. Honest. The most I did is check up the walkthrough and hint sites when I'm stuck somewhere.

Anyway, you don't need trainers application for this game. Using the trainers will take away the fun of the game.

Yeah, I don't normally cheat, unless under extreme circumstances. I've played this game mutiple times, never cheated, did everything the hard way ie. with lots of patience. This time was no exception, and then shit happened. What can I do? Its either 1) Stop playing because I can't be bothered 2) Hack the game so I get everything back and don't have to go through the pain again.

anyone knows where to find the item to give to medicine king ? im on the quest where i gotta find an antidote for miao renfeng. i went to talk to medicine king and she asked me to get this item

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    anyone knows where to find the item to give to medicine king ? im on the quest where i gotta find an antidote for miao renfeng. i went to talk to medicine king and she asked me to get this item
    head south. enter one of the houses (not Tian Bo Guang's) and kick his butt... twice

It's Yuen Gei's house, where u get the Hu Family Sabre Manual.

Will I lost MuRong Fu forever if I didn't blackmail Xiao Feng but instead defeated him to get the DGSD book? I like Murong Fu MuRong Sword Skill. Pretty cool.

On the other hand, if I blackmail Xiao Feng, will I still get Damo Sword Manual?

Yes if you do the good route for TLBB, you lose Murong Fu.

I have search for Jinyong Qun Xia Zuan and can't find where to download it, could anyone help please ? I really dream to have this exciting game.