Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jin yong chun xia zuan

Default jin yong chun xia zuan

does anyone know where to download a copy of this game. its a really old game that runs on dos. any help would be appreciated. thanks

I think you can go to the search engine www.baidu.com to go search. I just typed 金庸群侠传下载 and there were so many results there...

There was a long thread about this game on this board, and I think it has download links.

thanks i just managed to find the game. u guys have any idea where to get the map cus im totally lost. and how come i cant learn 9 yang shen gong ? my inner energy is yang, are there any other pre requisites?

http://img223.exs.cx/img223/7733/jyyxdt4ki.jpg

palm requirements or something

Can it run on the newer computers? I know alot of my old chinese games cannot handle the acceleration of P4 processors and run too fast to play properly.

try using dosbox. thats what i did. btw how do u get L/R technique. i gave the honey to zhoubotong, beat him up, and tried to looking for ying gu but shes not at home. can anyone help ? i looked up the old threads but cant find anything

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    try using dosbox. thats what i did. btw how do u get L/R technique. i gave the honey to zhoubotong, beat him up, and tried to looking for ying gu but shes not at home. can anyone help ? i looked up the old threads but cant find anything
    Go back to ZBT, check up the bees. Your character will read the coordinate of XLN's location on the bees' wings. Go to that location to find XLN (forgot whether you have to bring YG there or not). After u find XLN, Ying Gu will be at home the next time u visit her. You have to reunite Ying Gu and ZBT before he will give u L/R technique.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

thanks alot. just got l/r technique. a few more questions: how do i recruit xu zhu. i managed to get him to join me but he left the moment i took him to shaolin. and how and where can i get the manual that lets my inner energy become neutral ?

thanks alot. just got l/r technique. a few more questions: how do i recruit xu zhu. i managed to get him to join me but he left the moment i took him to shaolin. and how and where can i get the manual that lets my inner energy become neutral ?
    On the XZ issue. I never encounter this before because I include XZ in my group for long. Couldn't you go back to the inn where you first met him and invite him to join your group again? Did he refuse to join?

As for the manual that lets your inner energy become neutral, there are actually 2 items that can do that.

- Xiao Wu Xiang Gong
    - 18 figurines

18 figurines
    If you have enough lightness skill points, you can go and rescue SPT at Mo Tian Ya. Before that you have to go to a cave in the dessert (the mountain look like a sand dune) and fight some big spiders to get the Xuan Bing Bik Huo Wine to heal SPT. After that, recruite him into your group and you will get SPT and the 18 figurines.

Xiao Wu Xian Gong
    I don't remember the exact place you can get XWXG. It's either at the Jade Cave (where DY saw the fairy statue) or at Wu Ya Ji's place. So, I'll tell you how to get the manual in both places.

Jade Cave - bring DY into the cave. DY will see the statue and kowtow 1000 times. After that he will get all the manuals under the pillow. But beware. To get out of the cave, you need to fight a poison frog first.

WYZ's place - bring XZ there. He will solve the chess game. Then WYZ will transfer energy to him and he will get all the manuals from that place.

-------------------------

Actually, if you have Yang internal energy, maybe the reason why you can't learn 9 Yang is because your internal energy is not high enough.
    Here are the requirements to learn 9Y:-

九阳真经:需阳派内力、武力50、拳掌20。可使生命+10、内力+50、武力+5、防御+1 0。

Source: http://arch.pconline.com.cn/games/gl...0111/7428.html

Btw, eventhough the list of requirements have 拳掌20 in it, I don't think it's a requirement. I think the author of this article made a mistake there. Wang Yu Yan 拳掌 is 0, but she can still learn 9 Yang after I neutralize her internal energy and train up her stats.

Can someone please PM me the link to the game or something?? I can't find it~! HELP!!

So desperately wanna play this....
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

The most handy skill in the game is iron palm. Easy to level , deal a respectable damage

If you bring Xu Zhu to Shaolin before he sees Wu Ya Zi, then he is lost forever.

if u had thoroughly read through the other thread, you would've saw that I screwed up with XZ like that already xD

Xu Zhu might be super in the novel, but he is not that great in the game. The only big lost in losing him before meeting WYZ is you can't get WYZ items. I tried using XZ before, but I got tired of training him up. The guy learns so slowly. I would rather have Shi Po Tian. Yes, he learn things even slower than XZ (SPT is the stupidest character in the game) but he got his own XKX martial that he can learn pretty fast.

But nothing beats castrating Xu Zhu by making him learn from the flower scroll

yeah i agree. his tiansan 6 yang zhang sucks bigtime. even at lvl 10. wtf were the developers thinking? xiaoyao kungfu isnt supposed to suck this much. and is there anyway to learn tiansan ze mei shou, bai hong zhang and yi yang zi( i read somewhere that u need it to learn 6 mai shen jian)

btw, any nice swordskills to recommend for xiaolongnu ? i like her cus she knows l/r technique. currently im training up damo jian fa for her. is there any other area attk sword skills apart from dugu 9 jian ?

btw, any nice swordskills to recommend for xiaolongnu ? i like her cus she knows l/r technique. currently im training up damo jian fa for her. is there any other area attk sword skills apart from dugu 9 jian ?
    As far as I know, dugu 9 jian is the only area attack sword skill in the game.
    But the following sword skill can hit in a straight line:
    - 6 Mai Shen Jian (reach the farthest)
    - Song Fen Jian Fa
    - Hui Feng Luo Yan Jian

My recommendation is Pi Xie Jian Fa. It can only hit 1 person at a time and you have to stand next to that person to hit him/her (even at lvl 10), but it has the highest attack power of all sword skills.

You might also like to train up your own Ye Qiu Quan.

Imho, Ye Qiu Quan and Pi Xie Jian Fa are the 2 most deadly skills in the game (although you can only hit 1 person at a time for both skills).