Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia and Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Why do you think a very beautiful princess totally fell in love with a fugly monk who's never been near a woman before let alone...? It's all the chi, man...280 years of chi...
    280 years of chi and he never tried to release it?

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    That might had happened before in the past...
    I heard Ah Zhu died from exhaustion.
    Last edited by Radken; 09-30-05 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    280 years of chi and he never tried to release it?
    What? You want a hole through the floor, the palace and to the other side of earth?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What do you expect when you created this thread? Geez...this thread reaks of impure thoughts. Yeung Gor, are you sure you are not Tian BuoGuang in disguise? Or Shi Zhong Yuk or Wei Xiao Bo ?

These types of topics can never be discussed without it getting out of hand or degrading to a level of dirtyness. Educational? yeah right....just an excuse for y'all to talk about it.
    haha.. no I'm YG alright. I'm just being a little sarcastic there. I think it's possible to discuss this aspect of Wuxia without getting into impure thoughts, except for Candide perhaps.

Alot of people think this topic is interesting. We are all adults here and we can discuss this purely in educational level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    To get this back on track....

One of the Prohibitions Shaolin has is one against conjugal relations with women. Wouldn't it be logical that the concept of sex would be discussed as well, so the monks even knew what it was prohibiting?

Also, Hong Antong in Lu Ding Ji mentioned that the sexual organs are amongst the most vulnerable/sensitive on the human body, and so techniques like the groin flip were very common in every school, including that of Shaolin and Wudang.

So wouldn't that be another avenue through which some aspect of sex was explained?
    You raised a very good point. I think the shaolin monks would not discuss this issue in details but a vague generalization of sex.

Regarding the groin techniques, I don't think it's necessary to discuss the aspect of sex since it's intent is only to injure. And the students should know it's a very sensitive area with a little demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor

Regarding the groin techniques, I don't think it's necessary to discuss the aspect of sex since it's intent is only to injure. And the students should know it's a very sensitive area with a little demonstration.
    I would think they would have some form of groin guards back in those days. That would be logical isn't it...I mean with all that fighting etc... one hard kick to the groin is enough to put the fight out of any man.

Ken is so going to XL18p all of us.

Impure? You're Catholic or something?

Btw the Shaolin monks used to (or still these days, I don't know) practice this crazy kungfu in which they try to lift a brick that is tied to a piece of string, which other end is tied to their ballsack... I read it in some research paper about Shaolin kungfu a while ago.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Btw the Shaolin monks used to (or still these days, I don't know) practice this crazy kungfu in which they try to lift a brick that is tied to a piece of string, which other end is tied to their ballsack... I read it in some research paper about Shaolin kungfu a while ago.
    WTF, that is some crazy sh*t. That's treading on DFBB territory there! Why would they want to train their ballsack, do they seriously plan to use it in battle??? Like someone said earlier (sorry to lazy to hit hte back button to find out who), why don't they just put a cup or a rock there or somethign instead if they want to protect it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstar

Ken is so going to XL18p all of us.
    Well then let's get as much discussion in as we can before he shuts this down

Was it directed to me? No religion for me. I'm all about the loving.

Default well

Ken Cheng is so going to blow us. And he's probably going to delete this thread. He's going to come back very soon.

Here is something to add to the Iron Crotch Kungfu, I have seen video of a monk who let this american or british man kick him in the groin to demonstrate the effectiveness of that kungfu.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywu
    WTF, that is some crazy sh*t. That's treading on DFBB territory there! Why would they want to train their ballsack, do they seriously plan to use it in battle??? Like someone said earlier (sorry to lazy to hit hte back button to find out who), why don't they just put a cup or a rock there or somethign instead if they want to protect it.
    The creator of the kungfu must be sick.. Anyways.. it won't do any bad.. I guess..

but do you guys seriously believe this stuff is true? that it really works???

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywu
    but do you guys seriously believe this stuff is true? that it really works???
    Yeah, at least I do.
    I believe its not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor

Yeung Gor -- I think YG has no problem visiting a brothel for the sake of curiousity. But would never spend time in there. He probably "peak" from a window and saw people doing it. This probably occur sometime after he left Ancient Tomb.
    I know it's an honest typo, but somehow it gave me a very disturbing (and hilarious) picture....

By the way, I thought the 'seven holes' referred to the two eye sockets, two nostrils, two ears and mouth? Death by "Bleeding from seven holes" surely wouldn't mean.... ouch..... oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew
    I know it's an honest typo, but somehow it gave me a very disturbing (and hilarious) picture....
    Haha I'm trying to keep this discussion clean, but you people can sure bring the dirt. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew

By the way, I thought the 'seven holes' referred to the two eye sockets, two nostrils, two ears and mouth? Death by "Bleeding from seven holes" surely wouldn't mean.... ouch..... oh dear...
    Yes the chinese phrase '7 holes' refers to the 2 nostrils, 2 ears, 2 eyes and mouth. The phrase is unisex so its gotta refer to the openings above the neck or it'll be like erm one less for the guys...

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    The creator of the kungfu must be sick.. Anyways.. it won't do any bad.. I guess..
    Imagine bragging about your equipment being so strong it can lift bricks...

CC, you don't have to worry about guys having fewer holes, because Ken is gonna rip each of us a new one when he gets back.

Imagine bragging about your equipment being so strong it can lift bricks...

CC, you don't have to worry about guys having fewer holes, because Ken is gonna rip each of us a new one when he gets back.
    Can I brag?? **thinks** Nah..
    Btw.. who is Ken??