Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 80.36%
  • No

22 19.64%
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion 《覆雨翻雲》

grrr, i have been waiting for dis serious to come like for such a long time..gEEEEz wen ish it goonna be out i wanna see more of raymond ..and charmaine..does anyone noe who ish gonna end up wif who..???

Presumably Raymond and Sonija at first but then it would be Charmaine at the end. Bosco is with Sharon.

Those information are from what I've heard so can't guarantee its true.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

This series will be aired on 28/11/2005, 8.00pm (HK). As this series will be released around the same time, overseas fans rejoice!

p.s. It's so good to be back. Really missed this forum

The poster is too small, can you list the cast name?

Quote Originally Posted by feifei
    The poster is too small, can you list the cast name?
    Raymond Lam
    Bosco Wong
    Charmaine Sheh
    Sharon Chan
    Sonija Kwok
    David Chiang
    Derek Kwok
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

oh my so you mean this will air after life made simple?! aw that's a great news to hear! finally! my long wait is over!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

omg! omg! omg! just in a week or two... this serie will be airing! i just can't wait..just hope it wont disappoint me since the series that i longed for this year pretty much disappointed me..
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

yes yes! hope this will not be a disappointment! based on the trailers, i have a feeling that i will like raymond's character in here
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

oh i can't wait!!..i also do hope dat dis eries would be a gud oe and not like simply love series.. ...so happy to see charmaine raymond and bosco..although if sharons charater would change to Leila..dat would be evn betta..TOOO BADD..bbut anywaiZ still can't wait till this series would air..!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yes yes! hope this will not be a disappointment! based on the trailers, i have a feeling that i will like raymond's character in here
    hehe, u'll always manage to find sumting good in raymond, even if u dislike his character in a series rite? cuz u are his fan!

anyways, i remember reading somewhere that this series is yet again postponed after the herbalist manual. is it true?? cuz the longer it is being delayed for airing in hk, i have to wait twice as long for it to be dubbed in viet!!!!
    wanna see my bosco and raymond!!!
    "Trust yourself. Your perceptions are often more accurate than you are willing to believe."

Cherrie,

Where is that trailer? I want to see it too. I want to like Ray's character too.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

lol teeniebliss, you're right many ppl hated raymond in golden faith, but i managed to not hate him by putting the all the blame to his evil uncle and gallen yes, gallen
    suet seung: i'll try to upload the trailer. but the pic quality is not that great. hm i have a feeling that you'll like his character actually i think he's got the most interesting character in here
    cherrie

got this from FL forum, here's the link for the trailers, also include trailers of yummy yummy, rdov, and charm beneath

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFWHKIBP
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    lol teeniebliss, you're right many ppl hated raymond in golden faith, but i managed to not hate him by putting the all the blame to his evil uncle and gallen yes, gallen
    suet seung: i'll try to upload the trailer. but the pic quality is not that great. hm i have a feeling that you'll like his character actually i think he's got the most interesting character in here

Hahaha...Cherrie, if you know Raymond...when is it ever the first time that he has stolen the spotlight from his co-stars?? Huh?

I mean in TOB, he was more likeable than Ron. In ASITP, he was more refreshing with his character having more development and transformation from good and innocent to ruthless and power hungry. In SL, hahahaha he's the only great catch that any girl would fall in love with, Myolie was too dumb to not notice him but then Sammul did take her underhandly, yet Raymond is still the one who shines most in his series but then I could be bias here...and I don't care! HA! Ha! Ha!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

lol yes you're right! you see, i rewatched the ending eps of asitp today, and found myself fast forwarding all louis koo parts gosh i wonder why i failed to notice raymond before? he's really superb in there! he really looks like some maniac who kills people without even blinking an eye! if only im good at video editing and stuff, i could have made mv's of all his series containing only his parts. so have u seen the trailer of lwolap? i think his character is the most interesting of all. and im pretty sure he will also shine in there
    cherrie

Man, I hope this is better than Twinn of Brothers. It took me like 10 months to watch that series, and I almost had to kill myself afterward for going through it. After episode 10, I started fast forwarding the Tze Ling and Si Fie Huen's scenes, because they were just too irritating...

And it usually only takes me less than 10 days to watch any series!

I tried to skip some sumaries because I wanted to avoid spoilers but from what I have read, Charmaine's character will resember Leila's SFH character?... Not good at all!

but who knows, the male leads might steal the show anyway!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Aye! So good to be back at SpcNet. I didn't have INTERNET for over 1 month and that really kicked the heck outta me, yeh know?

This series is coming right after "The Charm Beneath" / "Real Kung Fu" / "Life Made Simple". That's around December.

im so excited for this series! i wonder though abt the subtheme raymond sung, it sounds so modern!
    cherrie

I thought this series was delayed once again to air The Herbalist Manual?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs