112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 80.36%
  • No

22 19.64%
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion 《覆雨翻雲》

Default tossing rain turning clouds

charmaine doesn't realli look that old when she is wif raymond.

oh! really!? but if Ray, Charmaine n Sonija's supposed 2 have a love triangle, i really hope Charmaine wins the war!i rally hates sonija since the time i watch her act in Where the Legend Begin n Perish In The Name of Love. she's really d*mn evil in there! anyway, does anyone knows who Ray loves more?

I wonder what type of person Raymond Sonija and Charmaine will be in this series and what their characters are like. I don't mind who Raymond ends up with I like both actresses, but lets see about what type of character they play.

Default TRTC

yea can't wait to see TRTC. I like sonija but i like charmanie better.

obviously anyone would prefer Charmaine than sonija (i juz hate her!). anyway, is there any website we could go 4 more info on this series?

Quote Originally Posted by concerned
    oh! really!? but if Ray, Charmaine n Sonija's supposed 2 have a love triangle, i really hope Charmaine wins the war!i rally hates sonija since the time i watch her act in Where the Legend Begin n Perish In The Name of Love. she's really d*mn evil in there! anyway, does anyone knows who Ray loves more?

hmm..no one is really sure but according to divulged plotline is raymond fall in love with sonija but she's just using him (she's in love with the villian, Derek). ray wanted revenge thru charmaine but he developed real feelings for her as time goes by.

I can't remember who, but someone from the new TVb forums (from cinple) said that Ray, in the end would love Charmaine, and be disappointed with Sonija. There's a rumour that he's going to be alone for dramatic purposes, but I'm going to go for Charmaine over Sonija, because from what I have read about Sonija's character, if she is stupid enough to be used a man who uses her to get close to another man, she doesn't deserve Ray's character.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    I can't remember who, but someone from the new TVb forums (from cinple) said that Ray, in the end would love Charmaine, and be disappointed with Sonija. There's a rumour that he's going to be alone for dramatic purposes, but I'm going to go for Charmaine over Sonija, because from what I have read about Sonija's character, if she is stupid enough to be used a man who uses her to get close to another man, she doesn't deserve Ray's character.

I agree a bit like Tavia's character not deserving Raymonds character in ToB. Do we know anymore about Ray's character, I heard somewhere that he was kinda bad or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    hmm..no one is really sure but according to divulged plotline is raymond fall in love with sonija but she's just using him (she's in love with the villian, Derek). ray wanted revenge thru charmaine but he developed real feelings for her as time goes by.
    wat?!!!!! she used him n played with his feeling (that idiot)!!! is Ray terribly hurt? n how can he try 2 use Charmaine back with her feelings after the experience with Sonija?!!! n i'd like 2 know whether Charmaine love Ray right from the start or wat? can i know where u all receive all this info?

wat?!!!!! she used him n played with his feeling (that idiot)!!! is Ray terribly hurt? n how can he try 2 use Charmaine back with her feelings after the experience with Sonija?!!! n i'd like 2 know whether Charmaine love Ray right from the start or wat? can i know where u all receive all this info?
    I think Sonija and Derek collaborated to crippling Ray of his powers and leaving to die, but Charmaine saved him and brought him back to health. I think Charmaine liked him from the start (I hear she doesn't come into the story until midway).

Some poeple have read the book and have leaked details. TVB has been giving spoilers as well in its promotional pieces.

To ccsakura:

I heard something about Ray wanting to conquer the world (again like in TOB), but I could be mixing this up with some other Ray production.

I actually supported Tavia in TOB, but that's another story.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    I think Sonija and Derek collaborated to crippling Ray of his powers and leaving to die, but Charmaine saved him and brought him back to health. I think Charmaine liked him from the start (I hear she doesn't come into the story until midway).

Some poeple have read the book and have leaked details. TVB has been giving spoilers as well in its promotional pieces.

To ccsakura:

I heard something about Ray wanting to conquer the world (again like in TOB), but I could be mixing this up with some other Ray production.

I actually supported Tavia in TOB, but that's another story.

Oh well each person has their own view of things.

Anyway too bad Charmaine doesn't come til later on, hmmm Raymond his going to be an interesting character. Isn't Bosco in this series, I wonder what he'll be like. And especially the relationship between the two male leads will they be good friends like Ron and Raymond were? And who's Sharon Chan and Sherming Yiu.

r u all trying 2 tell me that Sonija role in this series is more omportant than Charmaine's?!!!! i really hate it! if Charmaine 's only going 2 come out quite late in the show.......then i supposed the starting can't be that exciting. i thought at least i could watch Ray but since he's going 2 be used by Sonija, i'm not quite looking 4ward 2 that! i bet this show will only deepen my hatred toward Sonija!!!

Default TRTC

realli, sonija seems to be always a villian. But if charmaine's a main cast in this series then why should she come out half way???

You never know Sonija's character might turn out to be pretty interesting. But I do hope Charmaine's character can be there from beginning to end though. It'd be boring just having one lead.

*warning* possible spoilers

hmmm...i don't think Charmaine will only appeared in midway, most probably the scenes of her with Raymond is after the midway, though....

Ray is the most main character in this series and he has more airtime than any of the cast (confirmed during interview by starbiz, if not mistaken)

Charmaine character definitely is the female lead. I dunno how TVB changed Sonija role coz in the book her part is really minimal (though she is one of the most important sub character in Ray's character life). and since tvb only followed 20% of the original novel, nobody really know the ending. plus, charmaine character was meant to be paired up with bosco's in the original story.

Sharon is Hui Ye Yuet, one of Bosco's wives in the original story. she'll end up with Bosco in this series. Sherming is his another lover (i think she's evil, not sure - coz i skimmed thru the novel)

actually, can someone tells me more 'bout Bosco's character in this series......his character seems quite minimal, right? is there any other male leads besides Ray?

actually, can someone tells me more 'bout Bosco's character in this series......his character seems quite minimal, right? is there any other male leads besides Ray?

i'm only posting this according to the novel

In the novel, his character was a main character as well. in fact, nearly half of the novel features his story. for me, his character was pretty interesting, but i dislike the mature 18*SX content there. you could say he was a hot blooded youth, but on other hand quite a lecher.

Bosco character is basically a flirt like Wai Siu Bo in Duke of Mountain Deer. He starts as lowly servant and due to his luck and wits he gained powerful martial arts & weapon, high position in govt, meet a lot of heroes & villians, gather a harem of beautiful wives & lovers. in the novel, Sharon is one of his wives (and my fav of them besides Mung Yiu - Charmaine). however, tvb will reduce the number of wives maybe to sharon alone.

Sharon's character very devious and stubborn, like to argue n play tricks on men, especially Hon Bak. unlike his other wives who rarely display jealousy; sharon always remind bosco that he put his other 'wife' - Charmaine 1st compared to them. bosco obsession towards charmaine is similar to siu bo towards ah or in domd. though charmaine love bosco, she choose to attain sainthood in the end. Charmaine character is very beautiful, cool & mysterious, have an 'untouchable' aura that attracts Bosco character at 1st sight.

since tvb now has paired up ray with charmaine, therefore no one really knows the ending. i suspect tvb will merge two characters in one like Sonija in ASITP and Leila in TOB here as well. coz ray character in the novel has 3 wives, one of them also a rare beauty which he use to get back at sonija - i think tvb will merge this character with charmaine's character.

the other male lead would be David Chiang character (Long Fan Wan). but tvb will focus on stories of Hon Bak (Bosco) and Fung Hung Lit (Ray) more.

Default TRTC

Are there novels for these series? i hope charmaine can pair up with raymond i this series. anyway still hoping it could air earlier.

do these tvb series have a rating like G, PG, R etc??

Quote Originally Posted by munyee
    Are there novels for these series? i hope charmaine can pair up with raymond i this series. anyway still hoping it could air earlier.

do these tvb series have a rating like G, PG, R etc??
    this series is based on a wuxia novel written by Huang Yi. He also wrote A step into the Past and Twins of Brother

Cool TRTC

Is there a website you can find info on TRTC?
    I realli hope charmanie has a bigger role in this then Sonija