Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-02-23/U102P28T3D660297F326DT20050223140731.jpg')

I don't know why I didn't recognize that other actor before, his name is Allen something right? If I'm right, he's the guy who was Meng XingHun in Liu Xing Hu Die Jian! Hahah...I thought he looked familiar. And why is this thread so inactive?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thanks for pixs, Vincent is a good actor, I enjoyed his series. Like him and Carman Lee in Wu Dang I.

Vincent's new modern series is called 魔幻手机.

Bi Xue Jian will come out soon and Vincent is in it as Jin She Lang Jun!!! I am so happy and can't wait to see it. Even though Vincent's role is limited, it should be really memorable.....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Bi Xue Jian will come out soon and Vincent is in it as Jin She Lang Jun!!! I am so happy and can't wait to see it. Even though Vincent's role is limited, it should be really memorable.....
    Almost all of Vincent's roles are memorable. This thread feels so inactive right now. I mean we haven't heard any Vincent news translated by Damsel in the longest time. Sigh.....

From some angle Vincent Jiao reminds me a lot of Jet Li. @_@ Both are hot nonetheless...

Can someone please let me know if Vincent was ever in a serie with Gao Yuan Yuan? If so, what was the name of the serie? Thanks in advance.

Well, the series that Vincent's in about Empress Wu is going to be released really soon, I think. I mean I've seen the trailers and stuff.

Default vincent is dreamy

hi everyone, im new to this thread and i just saw the switch staring vincent jiao and zang ting and i loved it. this is my first time seeing a foreign english-sub film. i am hooked. vincent jiao is charismatic in his role of zhu shou/emperor zhengde. he and zang ting sizzle as a couple. have vincent and zang ting done any other films together? if not they should. what did you think of switch2 ugh i could hardly stand to watch because vincent was not in it. there were no english subs in 2nd series and it was really hard to the follow plot.???
    vincent is absolutely dreamy you can see every emotion in his eyes. what other happy ending films has he played in ?

Well, the ones that I know of with happy endings are wo ai he dong shi and feng qiu huang.

Why does this thread feel so dead, no one's been posting and replying to messages forever.....

It's because Damsel--Vincent's number one fan at SPCNET is no longer here to post news and pictures about Vincent, so this thread seems dead.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Vicent's fanclub site is really active though. Any idea when Damsel will be back?

Default hooked on vincent

do any of vincents movies have english-sub- tytles other than the switch1 i believe that it is his real voice in the switch as i have heard his real voice on a you tube interview on the making of sword stained with royal blood. he has such a short part in that movie. i saw part of the movie on you tube. anybody seen it yet?it looks good.

The new remake of Bi Xue Jian is really good! I saw the whole series... Even though Vincent is only in it mostly towards the beginning and only in flashbacks, his performance is really memorable. That character itself is really memorable too. However, I think you should watch it for more than just Vincent. The rest of the cast did a great job too. The fighting sequences, costumes, plot,etc.. is all really nice.... I think you will enjoy it a lot. You can go to the Bi Xue Jian thread for more info...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Wink die hard Vincent fan

Hi trinie, Have you seen Lotus Lantern I have seen the trailer for it and the beginning song and the end song. What character does he play. I know he flys and he seems to be in a heavanly place and he seems to be a king or warrior. If you have seen this please tell me if it has a happy ending for Vincent or does he die. I have also seen still pictures of this film and it appears that he dies but I am not sure. The movie that he marries a shrew does that have a happy ending. Does he develope a backbone and tame the shrew or does he stay a wimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    The new remake of Bi Xue Jian is really good! I saw the whole series... Even though Vincent is only in it mostly towards the beginning and only in flashbacks, his performance is really memorable. That character itself is really memorable too. However, I think you should watch it for more than just Vincent. The rest of the cast did a great job too. The fighting sequences, costumes, plot,etc.. is all really nice.... I think you will enjoy it a lot. You can go to the Bi Xue Jian thread for more info...
    Bi Xue Jian isn't actually my favorite novel by JY and the adaptation in 2000 is a big flop. However, I'll give Vincent an opportunity to convince me.

I would strongly recommend the Lotus Lantern as that series got me into Vincent's acting in the first place. He plays Er Lang Shen who's the brother of San Sheng Wu (Chen Xiang's mother) who's imprisoned by her brother under the mountain. That series has a happy ending except Vincent ends up alone with nobody at the end.

In Wo Ai He Dong Shi, Yue Hong (the shrew) doesn't lose her personality in the end. Except, she comes to terms with the type of person her husband is and doesn't yell at him anymore. I wouldn't say he tames her, more of he changes the way she views life and the people around her.

Quote Originally Posted by lotus blossom
    Hi trinie, Have you seen Lotus Lantern I have seen the trailer for it and the beginning song and the end song. What character does he play. I know he flys and he seems to be in a heavanly place and he seems to be a king or warrior. If you have seen this please tell me if it has a happy ending for Vincent or does he die. I have also seen still pictures of this film and it appears that he dies but I am not sure. The movie that he marries a shrew does that have a happy ending. Does he develope a backbone and tame the shrew or does he stay a wimp?
    I would strongly recommend the Lotus Lantern as that series got me into Vincent's acting in the first place. He plays Er Lang Shen who's the brother of San Sheng Wu (Chen Xiang's mother) who's imprisoned by her brother under the mountain. That series has a happy ending except Vincent ends up alone with nobody at the end.

In Wo Ai He Dong Shi, Yue Hong (the shrew) doesn't lose her personality in the end. Except, she comes to terms with the type of person her husband is and doesn't yell at him anymore. I wouldn't say he tames her, more of he changes the way she views life and the people around her.

To lotus blossom,
    No, I have not seen Lotus Lantern since I have already seen too many versions of that story. HE plays Er Lang Shen though. So sorry I can't recommend to you whether to see it or not. I do recommend Bi Xue Jian though. BUt I remind you not to watch it just for Vincent because he isn't in it that much...

To Suet Seung,
    I thought you already saw Bi Xue Jian? I really like it even though it isn't one of JY's most popular stories. The 2000 version was horrible and really distorted and butchered the actual story. You really should see the new one since it is way more accurate, has a great cast, great acting for the most part, great fighting sequences,etc... I highly recommend and VIncent is great in there as Jin She Lang Jun....

Default HELP!!! PLEASE

Hi everybody, I have been attempting to watch Lion Princess on you tube but so far can they only allow you to see a few episodes. What I did see broke my heart. I could not handle Vincent being brutalised by that monster of a shrew. of course I can 't understand the language anyone is speaking so that makes things worse. Why would he want to marry her is beyond me. How could he possibly love someone as cruel as she is. Ugh When he looses his memory does he return a portion of her own medicine because at the very least she deserves her butt burned. I also saw a trailer of the film where Vincent is a villan but he appears to be good/bad not evil but then I have not seen the film as yet. By the way I don't just watch these ancient asian comedy dramas because Vincent is acting in them I am new to this whole genre I have only seen The Switch with him in it and just trailers of his others. Can anybody help me to find a web sight that I can watch these films because I am getting frustrated. HELP!!! PLEASE THANX