Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Hi Tweety365,

Welcome back. I didn't know about this thread when you were posting but I have gone through the entire thread and read it. I get my info from Kawaiigurl107 who does the translation and I post them here again. If you have time checkout the Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2351164088
    Last edited by TheCat; 07-08-08 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks for the welcome back . I'll try to pop in whenever I have the chance. I don't actually have a facebook account, so I'll have to create one. I have so many accounts, it's sometimes a pain to create more. I'm losing track of all my ids. Need a cheat-sheet

Do join us on facebook Tweety and leave us a message. It gets pretty dry when I think the only one who cares enough about my translations is The Cat. The Cat and I are having our Vincent discussions, which have started from the forums onto each other's walls. Just thought that since Damsel has seeminly disappeared from this thread with the Vincent translations that I should continue them. Hopefully, she won't mind.

If more people join, I might move the discussions back on the boards. The Cat and I meanwhile will continue with our "secret discussions".

*You know who and what I'm referencing and referring to btw.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiigurl107 View Post
    If more people join, I might move the discussions back on the boards. The Cat and I meanwhile will continue with our "secret discussions".

*You know who and what I'm referencing and referring to btw.

Yes the "secret discussions"

Besides our "Secret discussion" KawaiiGurl107 was referring to Vincent having some "Secret Discussion". Recently she found out Vincent’s "Secret discussion" was for an Olympic promo event apparently the event is A-list celebs doing a form of transportation service by driving citizens to and from the Olympics.

Below are the links to the interview:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%B9%B6%F7%...251f9cb593a13/

This one Vincent is driving a lady around:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%B9%B6%F7%...79711dbac5024/

Vincent has been invited by the publishers to participate in the book launch for Magic Mobile Phone. It is not an autograph session for Vincent but merely a press conference. As of now there is no set date, but Bing Bing (his agent) said that it is most likely going to be on the 29th. When she has more info, she'll keep everyone updated. This event will be covered by the major TV channels of course.
    Last edited by kawaiigurl107; 07-26-08 at 08:17 PM.

Hi, I am completely new to this forum, as I can neither read vietnamese nor chinese, though I speak both vietnamese and cantonese.

I am looking for my aunt for Lotus Lantern (DVD) 2005 with Vincent.

does anyone of you knows here, if that series has already been translated into vietnamese, or if there have been DVD being sold with vietnamese translations?

is there a vietnamese title?
    all I can find on youtube is the mandarin version.

thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by iheartsoftware View Post
    Hi, I am completely new to this forum, as I can neither read vietnamese nor chinese, though I speak both vietnamese and cantonese.

I am looking for my aunt for Lotus Lantern (DVD) 2005 with Vincent.

does anyone of you knows here, if that series has already been translated into vietnamese, or if there have been DVD being sold with vietnamese translations?

is there a vietnamese title?
    all I can find on youtube is the mandarin version.

thank you all!

Sorry, I do not know. There is an English Subtitled version on Yesasia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCat View Post
    Sorry, I do not know. There is an English Subtitled version on Yesasia.
    thank you!
    i found the versions with english subtitles on yesasia already.

But my aunt can only read and understand vietnamese, so that is no use for her, even if i would buy it for her.

i will have to keep on looking.

I've been looking for his old series Qi Xia Wu Yi (7 Knights & 5 mouses), anyone can help where i can download or buy? thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    I've been looking for his old series Qi Xia Wu Yi (7 Knights & 5 mouses), anyone can help where i can download or buy? thanks so much
    the only reference with Vincent i have found is, that its part of the justice bao series (and i know its true, coz my aunt has that series on VHS tapes)
    http://www.tvbsquare.com/justicebao.htm
    you need to scroll down a bit, there is a cover and a description.

"Qi Xia Wu Yi" Chinese title 《七侠五义》is a tough one to find and haven't found it on the online stores. There are a total of 12 stories. I know some stories are in Tudou.com. I've posted some short reviews in facebook group if you are interested

http://utoronto.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2351164088

iheartsoftware,

thanks for the links but i have checked that one and there's no download link and the review story is in chinese i can't understand.

TheCat
    i'll go check the facebook i'm falling in luv with Vincent because of this series, once i taped the series but now it's gone. I found some eps tho in tudou, but mostly only till eps 9.

thanks all, we'll try to looking again
    Last edited by tanteun; 08-20-08 at 03:15 AM.

iheartsoftware,

thanks for the links but i have checked that one and there's no download link and the review story is in chinese i can't understand.
    Hi tanteun, sorry, if I didnt make myself clear, I know that the site i gave, has no download links.
    I thought, maybe with the information, that it is part of the justice bao series, that you might be able to find it through the normal vendor sites, where you can buy a copy.

good luck in hunting it down.

TheCat
    i'll go check the facebook i'm falling in luv with Vincent because of this series, once i taped the series but now it's gone. I found some eps tho in tudou, but mostly only till eps 9.

thanks all, we'll try to looking again
    Have you tried Youku.com? It is similar to Tudou. Search using simplified Chinese: 七侠五义 . Good luck.

iheartsoftware
    no no, it's me who didn't get it thankss

TheCat
    no, i haven't tried youku and i don't know how to dl from youku too so kind of no use At least from tudou i can dl it.

Vincent Jiao is my favorite actor. I watched most of his movie, but the two 風流戲王 (Elegant Play King)- 2004 and 狼俠 (Long Xia) - 2002. I did not watch it yet.

Can someone tell me the vietnamese title of these movie ? 風流戲王 (Elegant Play King)- 2004 and 狼俠 (Long Xia) - 2002 .

Thank You.