Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

I had no idea that they divorced in 2005. It was said that she wasn't a great wife and mother either. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Mary View Post
    I had no idea that they divorced in 2005. It was said that she wasn't a great wife and mother either. I dunno.
    Really? Where did you hear that she was not a great wife and mother?? I didn't hear much about the mother part, but I heard that Vincent seemed happy with her so I just assumed that she was a good wife. However, I guess now we all know that that wasn't true. Maybe Vincent is better without her? I just feel bad that he lost his daughters too..
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmidget View Post
    can someone please translate this old interview with vincent and his ex-wife? The second part his wife guests and they talk about their married life.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ywz5yJCdgtQ/
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1QFkHzHHHQU/
    Thanks for the links. I would but the thing is, I have a slow connection and don't have the patience to wait for it. I get lazy as well...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Vincent never talk about his ex-wife ??? media
    Last edited by xingdetong; 02-05-09 at 11:39 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.baidu.com/yule/r/image/2008-12-31/2fcfcd92417566a49147d653c8231e28.jpg')

Vincent's new song, Kongfu 功夫
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpl8HKUBsyA
    Last edited by xingdetong; 01-22-09 at 05:46 AM.

It's a Vietnamese article...let me find it and paste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Mary View Post
    Thanks for the links!! I don't trust these Viet newspapers much but there may be some credibility at times...Hey one of them has a pix of his big brother and mom. The things that I read have already been mentioned before... I hope that if Vincent gets married again that he will be really happy the second time around.... I guess it is hard to stay with one person these days... VIncent deserves better anyways...

I just read both of those and feel so sad for Vincent... I am glad that it is all the past now... I hope he is over it now. I just hope that one day he can find happiness again...
    Last edited by Trinie; 01-28-09 at 03:36 AM.

Vincent's latest series, Bao Lian Deng Qian Zhuan, is out and currently playing on CCTV-8: http://space.tv.cctv.com/podcast/baoliandengqz

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.tinypic.com/2wq4c3r.jpg')

Have you guys seen this letter Vincent wrote for his daughters in January? It's sad that he doesn't get to see them much and apparently doesn't even know where they are.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4892368e0100c4zd.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Vincent's latest series, Bao Lian Deng Qian Zhuan, is out and currently playing on CCTV-8: http://space.tv.cctv.com/podcast/baoliandengqz

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.tinypic.com/2wq4c3r.jpg')

Have you guys seen this letter Vincent wrote for his daughters in January? It's sad that he doesn't get to see them much and apparently doesn't even know where they are.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4892368e0100c4zd.html
    Thanks for the news that his newest series is out. Is it a continuation of Bao Lian Deng?? Thanks for the link to his letter to his daughters too. I just read it and feel really sad for him. How can his wife do that to him? I bet she does not even let them see him. I can feel that he really loves and misses his daughters very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for the news that his newest series is out. Is it a continuation of Bao Lian Deng??[Thanks for the link to his letter to his daughters too. I just read it and feel really sad for him. How can his wife do that to him? I bet she does not even let them see him. I can feel that he really loves and misses his daughters very much...
    From the title, it should be a prequel, not a continuation.

Although he and his wife reportedly divorced in 2005, it feels like the real split is more recent with the ongoing custody/visitation issues.

From the title, it should be a prequel, not a continuation.

Although he and his wife reportedly divorced in 2005, it feels like the real split is more recent with the ongoing custody/visitation issues.
    Oh oops, I did not even bother reading the title... Thanks for waking me up.

Yea, it is sooo sad with him and his ex-wife. I always thought that they were really happy together, but I guess there are many things that happen behind closed doors.

I can't read Chinese, could some PLEASE PLEASE do a rough translation? I will greatly appreciate it!

I too always thought Vincent was happily married to his wife and that they had a good marriage. But it's so sad to know that he suffered a failed marriage and his kids are taken away like this. I always believe that no matter what happens b/t the adults, the kids are always innocent and should not have to choose sides. They should be allowed to freely visit the other parent regardless of who has custody. Why put the kids through additional trauma?

As much as I would love to take Vincent's side of the story, I don't know all the details. But 1 thing is certain, the wife should let him visit as much as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I can't read Chinese, could some PLEASE PLEASE do a rough translation? I will greatly appreciate it!

I too always thought Vincent was happily married to his wife and that they had a good marriage. But it's so sad to know that he suffered a failed marriage and his kids are taken away like this. I always believe that no matter what happens b/t the adults, the kids are always innocent and should not have to choose sides. They should be allowed to freely visit the other parent regardless of who has custody. Why put the kids through additional trauma?

As much as I would love to take Vincent's side of the story, I don't know all the details. But 1 thing is certain, the wife should let him visit as much as he wants.
    I knew you would ask for a rough translation Tweety. I am really lazy at the moment, but since you asked.. I will do a rough translation so it may be a little off at some parts, but hey you get the idea...Hey would you want me to do it in Vietnamese?? It would sound better and deeper...Sorry have to do it without the accents since I don't have the Viet program.

"Viet la thu cho hai dua con gai"

Cai la thu nay co le la mot la thu ma gui khong duoc, tai vi Ba khong biet cac con co doc duoc hay khong? Cai la thu nay la bieu hien long thuong nho cua Ba doi voi cac con.

Cac on song ra sao roi?? Cao lon roi phai khong?Hoc hanh ra sao roi? Nam nay an tet co tot khong? Hong bao ma Ba tang co cac con nam nay co dua den tay cua cac con khong?

Ba that la nho nhung cac con lam, moi ngay deu nho den cac con, cac con o dau?? Cac con co the biet la Ba dang nho den cac con khong?

Dien thoai vinh vien la duoc cai answering machine bac, Ba o ngoai dia(o Trung Cong/China) lam viet va ngay ngay dem dem deu nho den cac con, cac con co the cam giac duoc khong?

Tu mua dong lanh leo cho den dong bac dong phim, den Thuong Hai dong phim song, voi va ve nha va muon an tet chung voi cac con, ket qua la Ba tim khong duoc cac con.

Xin tin thuong la Ba thuong yeu cac con, khong co giay phut nao ma khong nho den cac con, Ba thuong cac con, Ba o day chuc tet cho cac con, chuc cac con nam moi vui ve, hoc hanh tien bo, binh an lon len.

Neu vi nao co long hao tam ma thay duoc la thu nay, co the giup toi noi voi hai dua con gai cua toi la toi thuong yeu ho khong? Hoac la co the noi voi toi la ho dang song va qua ngay co tot khong?? Cam on..

That was pretty much what he said for the most part. I hope you can read it without the accents.. Very touching I really feel his pain.. Poor Vincent...
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-24-09 at 03:25 PM.

hehehe... Trinie, you know me so well! I was able to muddle through the letter and got the gist of it! I'm so proud of myself . My reading skills are normally quite horrible.

POOR VINCENT! I feel his pain How can any mother read this letter and still ignore his pleas to let him see his daughters? Vincent and his ex-wife may have their differences and no longer love each other, but think of the children. They need a loving father by their sides. Oh, my wee little heart just breaks for Vincent Now, I'm gonna be depressed for the rest of the day.

Trinie, thanks for your hard work with the Viet translation You're so kind and thoughtful!
    Last edited by tweety365; 04-24-09 at 06:56 PM.

Default My translation attempt

A Letter Written for My Two Daughters

Maybe this is a letter that can't be sent, because daddy doesn't know if the two of you will be able to see it? This letter carries with it [your] father's profound longing.

Are you well? Have you grown taller? How are your studies? Did you have a good year? Will daddy's 'hong bao' (it's typically money wrapped in a red package given during Chinese New Year) be able to reach you this year?

Daddy misses you so much and longs for you every day...where are you? Do you know how much daddy pines for you?

My phone calls are always met with an answering machine or a message saying the phone has been turned off. When daddy is out working I long for you day and night...can you guys feel it?

From completing filming in the the bitterly cold north to finishing a performance in Shanghai, I wanted to hurry home and spend New Year's with you guys, but daddy can't find you.

Believe that daddy loves you and is always thinking about you and loving you. Here, daddy will wish you a happy, blessed New Year, that you do better and better in your studies, and grow up safely and soundly.

If some kind souls see this letter, may they help me to tell my daughters that I love them? Or can they tell me if they're doing well? Thank you.
    -----------------------

Ah, it's heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    hehehe... Trinie, you know me so well! I was able to muddle through the letter and got the gist of it! I'm so proud of myself . My reading skills are normally quite horrible.

POOR VINCENT! I feel his pain How can any mother read this letter and still ignore his pleas to let him see his daughters? Vincent and his ex-wife may have their differences and no longer love each other, but think of the children. They need a loving father by their sides. Oh, my wee little heart just breaks for Vincent Now, I'm gonna be depressed for the rest of the day.

Trinie, thanks for your hard work with the Viet translation You're so kind and thoughtful!
    You are welcome Tweety. Maybe I should have done it in English?? But Lady ZhuGe has already done it(good job Lady ZhuGe!). I am glad that you were able to get the gist of it.

Yea, I really feel his pain. I am still wondering if his ex wife has even read it. However, even if she did she may not even care. I just think it is sooo sad that they were once married and all, but are now like enemies. I guess I really understand now when they say, "Your siblings are like your limbs and your husband/wife are like the clothing on your back". I wish that they can settle their differences for the sake of their kids...

You are very welcome and I actually did not work so hard on it since I was lazy at that moment...

A Letter Written for My Two Daughters

Maybe this is a letter that can't be sent, because daddy doesn't know if the two of you will be able to see it? This letter carries with it [your] father's profound longing.

Are you well? Have you grown taller? How are your studies? Did you have a good year? Will daddy's 'hong bao' (it's typically money wrapped in a red package given during Chinese New Year) be able to reach you this year?

Daddy misses you so much and longs for you every day...where are you? Do you know how much daddy pines for you?

My phone calls are always met with an answering machine or a message saying the phone has been turned off. When daddy is out working I long for you day and night...can you guys feel it?

From completing filming in the the bitterly cold north to finishing a performance in Shanghai, I wanted to hurry home and spend New Year's with you guys, but daddy can't find you.

Believe that daddy loves you and is always thinking about you and loving you. Here, daddy will wish you a happy, blessed New Year, that you do better and better in your studies, and grow up safely and soundly.

If some kind souls see this letter, may they help me to tell my daughters that I love them? Or can they tell me if they're doing well? Thank you.
    -----------------------

Ah, it's heartbreaking.
    A big thank you to Lady Zhuge Now, I am able to fully understand the message

Trinie, it is indeed a very sad situation . No matter what Vincent did to upset the ex-wife, there is no excuse to take the kids away like this. It's cruel punishment! But it is typical that when people get angry, they think of every method possible to hurt the other person, barely thinking of other innocent people who might also be hurt in the lines of fire.

I only hope that the girls will understand how much Vincent loves them. Once they are older and not under the control of the mother, hopefully they can reunite with Vincent. But he would have already missed out on so many good times with them . Poor poor Vincent ...