Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Siryu,
    that's a Zhan Cao's version that i'm talked about. He's look great in there especially his conflict with Pai Yu Tang haha...funny

Originally posted by siryu

eeyore, you should watch SDEP 1, it's so good and Vincent is so charming as a king.
    He is very charming!! Swept me off my feet, lol But I like his Zhong Bao in Heroine of the Yangs better Gosh, in the second one he just got so argh!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey all.....big fan here....does anyone know anything about his new series? Actually I'm a little confused...are these two series different or the same? because if its different I cant wait to watch both of it....it looks really good

one is Feng Qiu Huang

this other one is $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tieutayphong.tripod.com/feng/14.jpg')

I think this is the leading actress in this series
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tieutayphong.tripod.com/feng/18.jpg')

this other series is called Chi Gi Gung

this is a series where he plays a general that falls in love with the 9th princess...I dont know the story of the top series but this series is based on a true story of a general in China..cant wait till it comes out
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/photo/chigigung-15.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/photo/ChiGiGung-11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/photo/ChiGiGung-2.jpg')

if any of the pics dont work...just right click properties and copy paste addy to view...

anyone could help me? cant wait to watch these series...haven't seen vincent in a while and miss him

The one series where you said he will play a general and falls in love with a 9th princess is something like "Burning Le Fie Tower" I think. There was news on this long while ago and I posted it up in another thread, but its gone now. Will see if I can find Thanks for all the pics!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

hey goddess of honor.... do you know anything about the top series I posted?

Hey Just Mary, I'm not quite sure about the first series. That picture of Vincent however is familiar, I'll look around and see if I can get the title.

Okay everyone, Vincent played Bai Yu Tang in the 1995 ATV's version's of Justice Bao's
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 08-10-03 at 06:21 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

the first picture is from The Little Flying Dagger Lee, Xiao Li Fei Dao. He was Li Xun Huan with Li Xin-Er I hate that girl
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I can't see the tripod pics, wonder why..
    the series where he played as a general, is it good? Is it his new series? Who played as the princess?

Eeyore,

Hi, that first pic that I posted (tripod) that wouldn't show up is not from Legend of Dagger Lee, theres a given title and I think the series is 2003, at least thats what it saids on the website, heres the site to check it out.....the bottom pic that he is facing the girl, I thought that was from Dagger Lee also because of the little curl going down his face, however that is the General series, it looks good to me, both the series. here is the site on the first series posted:

http://tieutayphong.tripod.com/feng/

the girl in this series looks really pretty too. That girl is not the girl you and I both hate in Dagger Lee None of the pics I posted is from the Dagger Lee series.

SIRYU,

just go to the link on top to get more images from that first series I posted, and about the girl in the General series Burning of Lei Fei Tower , I think shes the one I posted that they are facing each other, pic is kind of blurry but the name of the actress playing the 9th princess is Yang Min Na.

Since this is based on a true story, does anyone know what its about? We only know that its about Chi Zhi Guang, a famous Ming general, known for his battle against Wako (pirates), and his unusual adventure and his great love story.
    Last edited by Just Mary; 08-11-03 at 04:38 PM.

JUST MARY,

have seen the link and the film looks great, wonder if someone knows more about it.

Hmmm....I wonder when Burning Lei Fei Tower will come out. I'm quite waiting for that and as for the other one, I have no clue on it
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I've got it!!!!! The other series which you posted pics on is "Feng Qiu Huang" in Chinese and the viet title is "Phung Cau Hoang" No english title, at least I haven't found it Don't recognize anyone in this series except for Vincent
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I seen the first 8 vcd of EDSP, it's funny, and vincent is charming.. but story wise.. waste of time I think I quit watching it.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

EDSP? What series is that?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddessofhonor,

Hey... sorry, I never posted the viet title to that series..hehe..so I assume that and the Burning Lei Fei Tower is not the same series. But it's Vincent and both these series I cant wait to watch. I think eeyore is talking about EDSP---Exchange Dragon Switching Phoenix...the series is silly, but I had a good time with it.

By the way, has anyone watched the The Wolf Swordsman? I'm not a fan of Theresa Lee so please tell me shes not the lead hehe...is it a good series? I think that would be viets next Vincent release.

here is more picture from Feng Hiu Quang...looks cute hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/38z10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/38z9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/38z11.jpg')

Originally posted by Just Mary
    goddessofhonor,

Hey... sorry, I never posted the viet title to that series..hehe..so I assume that and the Burning Lei Fei Tower is not the same series. But it's Vincent and both these series I cant wait to watch. I think eeyore is talking about EDSP---Exchange Dragon Switching Phoenix...the series is silly, but I had a good time with it.

By the way, has anyone watched the The Wolf Swordsman? I'm not a fan of Theresa Lee so please tell me shes not the lead hehe...is it a good series? I think that would be viets next Vincent release.
    Hey Mary,
    I really can't wait to watch more of Vincent, I can't even remember the last time I've seen him...Hmmmm, what series was it? Goddess has forgotten, which means long time!!!!! Oh that seires, hehe I usually go by SDEP (Stealing Dragon Exchanging Pheonix) I thought it was rather good adn enjoyable. Vincent and Zhang Ting were very nice in there!!!! Cute too, hehe

Hmmm..haven't seen Wolf Swordsmen waiting for it to come in viet, hehe Oh, you not a fan of Theresa Lee? She is in there too? Hehe, double must watch!!!! I love Theresa Lee, she has recently become a big favorite of mine

Oh thanks for the pics too!!!!! I think Vincent looks extra cute whenever he does a funny face and doesn't have that more serious one on
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess,

I'm sorry, i got the names mixed up!!!!! heheh...it's not Theresa Lee, ok the actress I'm talking about in the Wolf Swordsman is Annie Wu I think, I could only remember her in Jackie Chans First Strike movie with the sharks..heheh...and she didnt leave a good impression on me.....I wonder how I got those two names messed up? maybe its not even Annie Wu..nah i'm sure it is...oh yeah Goddess, theres another series with Vincent, he plays a monk, its also one of his latest series, also starring Peter Ho, Ning Jing (Tai Chi Prodigy with Dicky Cheung). Have you ever watch Phoenix Swing? The China ancient series, Phung Tai Giang Ho, if you did, you know the actress that plays Phung Hoang, I think shes in this series I'm not sure, I hope shes the lead, I think she is pretty and I liked her in Phoenix Swing. heres a pic...the girl in the yellow....but I wonder if Vincent will stay a monk throughout the series...I hope not. Its called 18 Monk.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/a11.jpg')

you know, its been a long long time since I came back to this forum, a lot has changed and finally a long interesting topic on vincent...cant find any other English forums anywhere!

Hey Mary

Hehe, Annie Wu? Hmmmm, I've only noticed her in Wind and Cloud and she was okay. I wasn't too taken by her acting nor her character at all. So its a half half feeling for her. Hehe, if its not Theresa Lee, does that mean you like Theresa then? (Goddess smiles widely for a yes)

I havne't seen Pheonix Swing before. Never got around to it and I didn't even see teh series at my video store Heard from someone that it was good though, did you happen to see it? hehe, probably yes right? Eighteen Monks? Do you know what the storyline is suposed to be about? Looks good actually, but I like Vincent more with hair, hehe. Oh and there is that one guy, I forgot his name!!! But he was in HZGG as the emperor, Southern Shaolin as the emperor, and in HSDS03 as Yang Xiao (Duong Tieu)

Hehe, yeah I haven't really seen you around the board before until recently and mostly in this thread Big fan of Vincents huh? Hehe, there is also a thread about him at tvseriesfans.com but its not too active I think. Go tehre sometimes too
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

heya Goddess,

I think we are the two most active Vincent fan for now...heheh...

hehe...I like Theresa Lee... i still dont know why I got them confused...maybe because i'm watching Heroes of the Yangs...thats the Theresa Lee you are talking about right?? we are talking about the same person? hehe.. yeah...i dont really like Annie Wu either...but from reading The Wolf Swordsman...seems kind of interesting...but the romance is complicated..

oh...i was looking through the pics of 18 monk, and found this picture included in this series gallery...I dont know if the webmistress of the site made a mistake or fingers crossed..that Vincent will come from a monk to being this...looks great..doesn't he? hehe...I'm asking a friend more on this series..and Feng Hiu Huang one too and I'll share it with you as soon as she tells me.
    This is the pic i'm talking about thats part of the 18 monk series..hopefully it belongs to that series..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/18LuoHan/Photo/story_photo/King-8th-01.jpg')

psss...I'm also at the tvseriesforum. My name is Springroll over there.. I'm not in the Vincent thread but I'm in the Dai Jiao Qing thread asking if thats the same actress in 18 monk...