Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

eeyore,

Hey you!! not yet eh? the ending...hmm sure you want to know? I dont know for sure but from watching the music video, it seems to be a sad ending. It looks like the princess suicides....man does anyone know Chinese history?? hehe...apparently Burning of Lei Fei Tower is suppose to be a true story based on a true love story and General. From watching the video, the Princess first meets Vincent disguised as a boy and gradually they fell in love, in the clip she was suppose to marry some man and on the wedding night she stab him and I'm not sure, how the sequence goes but she does stab herself just right when Vincent came to see her. I got the video...do you want to see it? just let me know..it's 13MB though... i'm trying to upload it...but let me see if theres a way to dl it..get back to you!

Originally posted by Just Mary
    eeyore,

Hey you!! not yet eh? the ending...hmm sure you want to know? I dont know for sure but from watching the music video, it seems to be a sad ending. It looks like the princess suicides....man does anyone know Chinese history?? hehe...apparently Burning of Lei Fei Tower is suppose to be a true story based on a true love story and General. From watching the video, the Princess first meets Vincent disguised as a boy and gradually they fell in love, in the clip she was suppose to marry some man and on the wedding night she stab him and I'm not sure, how the sequence goes but she does stab herself just right when Vincent came to see her. I got the video...do you want to see it? just let me know..it's 13MB though... i'm trying to upload it...but let me see if theres a way to dl it..get back to you!
    hm... Ok I prob still will watch it... as long as there is vincent

my s/l account : kentang_panggang, just s/l me whenever you ready.. i'm a freeloader too.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Originally posted by eeyore

siryu did you see Tears in heaven? in indo sub title? I will try to find it.. :P
    Tears in Heaven = Hati Yang Terluka.. if you don't like mellow story, don't watch it!! But it has a good ending and good casts too.

emm.. sorry this is OOT

Pls tell me how to use streamload... and then when the trial is over, we have to pay, right?

hm... Ok I prob still will watch it... as long as there is vincent

my s/l account : kentang_panggang, just s/l me whenever you ready.. i'm a freeloader too.
    Eeyore,

Yes watch it still... because I just found out from my friend that the Princess doesn't die, she stabbed herself for part of a ruse, and that she meets up with Vincent later after many years. Also, the series is a serious one....well its a historical one, I'm not suprised.. I got the website...

Originally posted by siryu
    emm.. sorry this is OOT

Pls tell me how to use streamload... and then when the trial is over, we have to pay, right?

Siryu,

Make sure you sign up for being freeload like me and Eeyore, yes it expires but your acount will just be there...meaning, after the 30 trial you dont have to pay if you dont want to...but if you want to continue using after 30 day trial than you have to pay. Your account name will be permanent but you would not be able to do anything with it unless you subscribe...so no worries for the time being of 30 days... hope I helped. what's your ID?

Goddess,

don't cry!!!! heheheh... at least Power doesn't die...at the moment there..I was holding my breath, and quite relieved to hear that he doesn't die....wheew. Besides, obviously Theresa character is just so good hearted, she wouldn't care if he broke two arms and two legs.

I know 18 monks is released in Chinese only what did we expect? *sigh*...my patience level is really low..heheh...I'm scared...look how long Legend of the Yangs came out...if they pull that move on these Vincent series...they are going to get a good wringing...
    Lol, no more tears I guess him living is better then dieing huh? Hehehe, yup Theresa's character is just too kind and good hearted. Even if she did not love him, I'm sure she would take care of him, but don't like that. Hehe, glad she does love him!!!!!!

Argh, hate having to wait so long for series to come out in viet!!! Espially when I know that others get to see it already Hehe, lots of replies!!!! Vincent thread is boosting!!!!!! Goddess has school First two days pass......100 and something left!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Eeyore,

Yes watch it still... because I just found out from my friend that the Princess doesn't die, she stabbed herself for part of a ruse, and that she meets up with Vincent later after many years. Also, the series is a serious one....well its a historical one, I'm not suprised.. I got the website...
    that is a good news he,he,he,he.. thanks for sharing that!!! I can't wait now... but I have finish CTHD first and than see if the Tower available ...

Siryu, if you finish one month with Streamload, and don't want to continue, just make another one.. it's free! the only hassle is you need to create another email account.

thanks for the info on Tears on Heaven... I'm still searching in the rental place.. dunno if they have it..

goddes, back to school huh? are you in us? last year of HS? have fun. ... trust me, once you finish HS, there'll be lesse opportunity to having fun... those good old days..
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

oh yeah I remember siryu asking to see the 9th princess pictures in Burning of Lei Fei Tower.. here are some that I found...you get to see her better when you watch the video. Some pics of her disguised as a boy when she met Vincent. I cant wait to watch it....eeyore so lucky.....ahead of us one step...hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/qiji06.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ningfung.org.hk/8/qiji07.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/News/092202.gif')

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, no more tears I guess him living is better then dieing huh? Hehehe, yup Theresa's character is just too kind and good hearted. Even if she did not love him, I'm sure she would take care of him, but don't like that. Hehe, glad she does love him!!!!!!

Argh, hate having to wait so long for series to come out in viet!!! Espially when I know that others get to see it already Hehe, lots of replies!!!! Vincent thread is boosting!!!!!! Goddess has school First two days pass......100 and something left!!!!
    Goddess,

Yeah....I dont like pity love either...either you love me or leave me but dont stay with me because you feel sorry for me....she does love him? thats good than! I always liked Power, he has this amusing face I cant explain..hehe

yay!!! Vincent thread is getting active again..Vincent Fans stick together..I am bothering a lot of fans over at the Chinese forums...we dont understand each other.. hehe..but I made a good friend and she's helping me with all these news about Vincent series.

School started for you? you are lucky...mine started last week.....college really bites! My 3rd year and I'm still not happy..heheh

I have no s/l account, pls tell me the site ok? and shall make one a.s.a.p

man, both of u are so lucky, still in school!! I miss my school days!
    Burning Lei Fie Tower seems nice, shall go to rentals and see if they have it.. wish me luck!!!!

Originally posted by siryu
    I have no s/l account, pls tell me the site ok? and shall make one a.s.a.p

man, both of u are so lucky, still in school!! I miss my school days!
    Burning Lei Fie Tower seems nice, shall go to rentals and see if they have it.. wish me luck!!!!

Siryu,

Hi! yeah, dont make one..sorry it took so long to get the site...it's not easy trying to find the numerous videos when the whole site is in Chinese...heheh but here it is....oh and goodluck siryu...hope you get to watch it soon

http://www.yifengkz-yf.com/mtv/by-qjg.rm

enjoy...
    Last edited by Just Mary; 09-04-03 at 01:38 AM.

man it's RM format!!!! poor me!!!

Mary, thanks for that! It looks more romance than wuxia... the girl is not pretty enuf!

If Vincent is younger I would like to see him play YG in ROCH too bad...
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Hee...hee...Sorry to jump in guys!

I'm currently watching "Xiao lei fei dao" (dunno English tittle) w/ Vincent now. Can someone give me some spoilers pls? Happy ending? Sad ending? Who was he couple w/? He's not couple w/ Alyssa, wasnt he? Alyssa's not a main female lead?

Ok, ok...I stop . Too many questions huh....Sorry

Originally posted by vanan

I'm currently watching "Xiao lei fei dao" (dunno English tittle) w/ Vincent now. Can someone give me some spoilers pls? Happy ending? Sad ending? Who was he couple w/? He's not couple w/ Alyssa, wasnt he? Alyssa's not a main female lead?

Ha,ha,ha,ha... Vanan! do you like him too

I haven't finished it (believe it or not) I still have 4 vcd to go.. too lazy to finish,... do you really want to know? I haven't finish but I know... it's a ... ah... better let you watch you self... I actually dunno the ending just guessing from people posting.. and somehow I lost interest to continue.. but Vincent is one of my fave wuxia actor

maybe Mary can help.. or goddes..
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Ha,ha,ha,ha... Vanan! do you like him too

Haa...haa...Eeyore, nice guess

Actually, I'm watching it for Alyssa (opp..!), then found out Vincent in the series too. It's just a coincident tho . I'm still at the beg of the series, so havent watch Vincent much yet, maybe later on I would.........nah...Alec still fresh in me

Anyway, Vincent fans, would you guys give me some spoilers? Thanks alot

Originally posted by vanan

Hi Vanan!! The English title is Legend Of Dagger Lee and there are three parts to it all starring Vincent. hehe..anyway...here are spoilers...(but dont rely on me too much..I watched it in Chinese and I dont know chinese)

All three parts of Vincent is sad Vincent loves his childhood sweetheart in the first(or was that his cousin ) from the beginning to the end of the series. She dies of course. Fan of Alyssa? ALyssa is really adorable in here, in the first two parts, she is very devoted and very much in love with Vincent character, but he never returned them even in the second part. Second part of the series, ALyssa characters lets him know her feelings but he likes this new girl name Yang Yan I think thats her name (who died at the end)Alyssa, later on in the series ends up with Jason Wu's character, Ah Phi who was also in the first. ALyssa is not in the third part, and for some reason Vincents childhood love comes back to life. But a lot of people think this is the best of the three.

In the real novel, Dagger Lee loves most his childhood love and gradually he falls in love with ALyssas character...but in the series....that didn't happen.

Vanan, fan of ALyssa and ALec? meaning you watched HSDS 2003?
    Last edited by Just Mary; 09-05-03 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Mary for the spoilers .

You dont know Chinese? so where are you come from? may I ask?Hee..hee...I did the same thing w/ you too! I watched HSDS03 in Chinese w/o any clues (me Viet, dont know Chinese either ), cuz couldnt wait for it to be dubbed in Viet at that time. Now, Viet-dubbed HSDS released, I re-watched it to comfirm what I didnt get before . Did you watch HSDS03? Yes, I'm an AA (Alec Alyssa) and also AV (Alec Vicki) fans...hee...hee....kinda weird when I'm in this Vincent thread and talk about AA AV here....again so sorry guys!

Omg...there're 3 part of LODL? I dont know the one which I rent belong to what part of its. I still dont have time to watch it yet, have to wait for w/kend. But the first tape started out when Vincent was sitting at the table and drinking. There's an old man who talk about him in front of a group of ppl. Then, he called out his name, and looked at him. The group started a fight w/ Vincent...So which part is it, do you know Mary?...hee...hee...I talked too much

Hee...hee...This is my first time to watch Vincent Jiao. He's kinda cute w/ curly long hair in the series
    Last edited by vanan; 09-05-03 at 06:40 PM.

eeyore, yup back to school Lol, but its only my first year in HS. So got like 3 more years to go and yup I'm in the US.

Oh Oh Oh, those pics you posted of Vincent and that one girl in Burning Lei Fei Tower, I've seen that actress before several times. Right now only remember that she was in Shaolin Adventures and thats bout it. I like her though. Oh yes, the other one is Buddah something......

Mary, yup agree with you hehe, yeah I think she does like hima nd I also like Power. After seeing him in several series he has grown on me He appears again in these tapes of Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine. Him and Theresa are soooo cute!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.