Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 882

Thread: vincent jiao

  1. #161
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by vanan
    Thanks Mary for the spoilers .

    You dont know Chinese? so where are you come from? may I ask?Hee..hee...I did the same thing w/ you too! I watched HSDS03 in Chinese w/o any clues (me Viet, dont know Chinese either ), cuz couldnt wait for it to be dubbed in Viet at that time. Now, Viet-dubbed HSDS released, I re-watched it to comfirm what I didnt get before . Did you watch HSDS03? Yes, I'm an AA (Alec Alyssa) and also AV (Alec Vicki) fans...hee...hee....kinda weird when I'm in this Vincent thread and talk about AA AV here....again so sorry guys!

    Omg...there're 3 part of LODL? I dont know the one which I rent belong to what part of its. I still dont have time to watch it yet, have to wait for w/kend. But the first tape started out when Vincent was sitting at the table and drinking. There's an old man who talk about him in front of a group of ppl. Then, he called out his name, and looked at him. The group started a fight w/ Vincent...So which part is it, do you know Mary?...hee...hee...I talked too much
    Hey Vanan,

    I'm Viet too, LODL came on my television so I watched it, both parts came on....so I was lucky, considering it took soooo long to translate into Vietnamese. sorry, I'm always upset with the length of time series get translated to . No, I haven't watch HSDS yet because honestly I'm tired of all the remakes. I'm perfectly happy with the original TVB in the 80's. Big fan of it..I heard HSDS 03 was actually very good, and I would have watched it since I also like Alyssa but school started and all and because like I said before, done with remakes for now.

    hehe, its ok to talk about ALyssa and ALec...look at me and Goddess, we kind of jumped back and forth btw Vincent and Legend of the Yangs(has nothing to do with VIncent hehe)

    hmm its been so long since I watched LODL, but I'm pretty sure you are on the first part. Since there is Alyssa right? well part 3 is not even out in Viet yet...yeah..I think you are watching number 1. There is one character I hate in the first part....I shouldn't hate him since he's just a kid, but oh mine...that kid is sooo bad and obnoxious. hehe...You are either watching 1 or 2..heres how to know its part 1....he's always carving a women on this piece of wood. Part 2, starts out with ALyssa and Vincent. ok gotta go for now... talk to you later. Vincent is cute in here, but I have to say Vincent looks most most most most handsome as Trien Chieu (Zhan Zhao) when he wears the blue outfit...swoon

  2. #162
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by eeyore
    Mary, thanks for that! It looks more romance than wuxia... the girl is not pretty enuf!

    If Vincent is younger I would like to see him play YG in ROCH too bad...

    EEYORE,

    No problem , sorry it took me so long to post that site to download, I had to struggle through the pages in Chinese..heheh... I think in a way it looks so much like romance than wuxia is because this is a fans work, and she used clips on the love story between Vincent and the Princess. Yay, I'm also glad the princess doesnt die. Yeah if Vincent was younger he would make a cool YG,. One thing about Vincent is that he always looks good in the ancient clothing. I think Vincent should play Chor Lau Heung or even Luk Siu Fung. But then I wonder how he would look with a mustache as Luk Siu Fung, but I think these famous character shall suit him real well. THere was once a rumor about him playing Chor Lau Heung..I wonder what ever happened. talk to you later. oh yeah eeyore, theres this beautiful video a fan made on XIao Lei Fei Dou 3...would you like to see it? what is your internet connection by the way, because you answered about the video quickly. talk to you later

  3. #163
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh Oh Oh, those pics you posted of Vincent and that one girl in Burning Lei Fei Tower, I've seen that actress before several times. Right now only remember that she was in Shaolin Adventures and thats bout it. I like her though. Oh yes, the other one is Buddah something......

    Mary, yup agree with you hehe, yeah I think she does like hima nd I also like Power. After seeing him in several series he has grown on me He appears again in these tapes of Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine. Him and Theresa are soooo cute!
    Goddess,

    Shaolin Adventures? what role does she play? I've never seen her before, so this series would be my first...well, when it comes out..hehe...

    you are way ahead of me on The Yangs, my parents are watching it and I go back and forth watching it, so I dont really have the whole story..haha...school and all.

    first year in HS??? wow goddess, I didn't think you were that young oh how I miss HS days, it was much less stressful. you have a long way to go.... you sound so much older...thats a compliment

  4. #164
    Senior Member eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hundred Acres Wood
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Mary,

    I'm using Cable. yeah Vincent will be a good CLX! he's perfect.. he'll be too old for YG, but perfect CLX, if he does going to play CLX, I definetely looking forward for it! Adam Cheng is my number one actor playing in ancient clothing and Vincent come close to Adam too, and if he'll playing CLX, it'll be great!

    yeah I would like to see the fan video for XLFD! awesome! how do you want to send it?
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

  5. #165
    Senior Member goddessofhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where else?
    Posts
    10,183

    Default

    Originally posted by Just Mary
    Goddess,

    Shaolin Adventures? what role does she play? I've never seen her before, so this series would be my first...well, when it comes out..hehe...

    you are way ahead of me on The Yangs, my parents are watching it and I go back and forth watching it, so I dont really have the whole story..haha...school and all.

    first year in HS??? wow goddess, I didn't think you were that young oh how I miss HS days, it was much less stressful. you have a long way to go.... you sound so much older...thats a compliment
    Hey Mary
    Yup, Shaolin Adventures and I dont' quite remember her role. Except she did have a sorta big one I guess. This series was released in the year 2001 and Zhang Ting was also in here. Oh, I remember the other series now. Its called Happy Buddah and was released like in the year 2002. She had a sorta big role in here too. Played as a rich family's daughter who fell in love with a scholar. Can't wait for her in Burning Lei Fei Tower though

    Hehe, my dad doesn't watch this series, but my mom is obsessed over it. I'm usually the first person in the house to see it, hehe. I'm like a video addict so get the series tapes on time and watch it quickly too hehe. So where are you on it though huh? Its coming to a end soon. I think there is supposed to be only 30 tapes.

    Lol, everyone gets so shocked when they figure out how old I am hehehe, please don't make it sound that long though. I think I'm gonna not make it Then again it may seem long, but will pass quickly huh? Then I'll be missing school and all my friends, hehe. Lol, thanks for the compliment, serveral other members have said that too. Lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

  6. #166
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by eeyore
    Mary,

    I'm using Cable. yeah Vincent will be a good CLX! he's perfect.. he'll be too old for YG, but perfect CLX, if he does going to play CLX, I definetely looking forward for it! Adam Cheng is my number one actor playing in ancient clothing and Vincent come close to Adam too, and if he'll playing CLX, it'll be great!

    yeah I would like to see the fan video for XLFD! awesome! how do you want to send it?
    Eeyore,

    Sorry, I was busy studying for a quiz this week so I didn't get to give you the dling site. HATE SCHOOL!!!! you like Adam Cheng too? I think Adam Cheng and Vincent looks really good in ancient costumes for some reason. I like Adam as CLX too and I also loved Miu Kiu Wai version. They made excellent CLX, and I know and hope that Vincent would do it..because I was really really dissappointed with Richies version...no offense to any richies fans.... hehe anyway...here is the site to dl the video...this is part 3 of XLPD and I heard its actually good. The girl who made this video is very talented....I loved the song used so much that my friend found it and uploaded for me to dl from. I like romantic what can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic ok here it is...tell me wat you think...makes me wanna watch it.. looks sad though

    http://www.yifengkz-yf.com/mtv/yswa.rm
    Last edited by Just Mary; 09-09-03 at 10:21 PM.

  7. #167
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey Mary
    Yup, Shaolin Adventures and I dont' quite remember her role. Except she did have a sorta big one I guess. This series was released in the year 2001 and Zhang Ting was also in here. Oh, I remember the other series now. Its called Happy Buddah and was released like in the year 2002. She had a sorta big role in here too. Played as a rich family's daughter who fell in love with a scholar. Can't wait for her in Burning Lei Fei Tower though

    Hehe, my dad doesn't watch this series, but my mom is obsessed over it. I'm usually the first person in the house to see it, hehe. I'm like a video addict so get the series tapes on time and watch it quickly too hehe. So where are you on it though huh? Its coming to a end soon. I think there is supposed to be only 30 tapes.

    Lol, everyone gets so shocked when they figure out how old I am hehehe, please don't make it sound that long though. I think I'm gonna not make it Then again it may seem long, but will pass quickly huh? Then I'll be missing school and all my friends, hehe. Lol, thanks for the compliment, serveral other members have said that too. Lol
    Goddess,

    Can you please tell me the viet title to Happy Buddha? There was this series I watched but I'm not sure if its the one but the buddha had these two most adorable boy twins with him. =)

    hehehe, dont worry, all though you have three years to go, it would go by very quickly...so you'll make it. Yes, I was supirised to know that you are younger than I thought, but you sound very mature. =) Thank god most of my friends went to the same university with me, and of course you make fabulous friends during your college years too. take care... keep me updated with the Yangs, unfortunately I wont be able to watch it...school and all..I'm a series fanatic too but I'm also very very very picky with what I watch.. hehe

    talk to you later!

  8. #168
    Senior Member Just Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Originally posted by siryu
    man it's RM format!!!! poor me!!!
    oh no! poor Siryu, hmm I dont know what I could do, since it's in rm format and you need real player to play it...its free by the way if you want to see it...you're not really missing much..heheh..just clips from here and there in the series, and hints of the relationship between vincent and the princess... sorry siryu...I'll keep you updated on the series if you like.

  9. #169
    Senior Member siryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Originally posted by Just Mary
    oh no! poor Siryu, hmm I dont know what I could do, since it's in rm format and you need real player to play it...its free by the way if you want to see it...you're not really missing much..heheh..just clips from here and there in the series, and hints of the relationship between vincent and the princess... sorry siryu...I'll keep you updated on the series if you like.
    hi, eveybody, i'm back!
    yes mary pls update me anything!!

    I hope one day the producer will cast him as CLX, he's definitely will be a perfect CLX! I love MKW version and I think Vincent will also suit the role!!

  10. #170
    Senior Member goddessofhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where else?
    Posts
    10,183

    Default

    Originally posted by Just Mary
    Goddess,

    Can you please tell me the viet title to Happy Buddha? There was this series I watched but I'm not sure if its the one but the buddha had these two most adorable boy twins with him. =)

    hehehe, dont worry, all though you have three years to go, it would go by very quickly...so you'll make it. Yes, I was supirised to know that you are younger than I thought, but you sound very mature. =) Thank god most of my friends went to the same university with me, and of course you make fabulous friends during your college years too. take care... keep me updated with the Yangs, unfortunately I wont be able to watch it...school and all..I'm a series fanatic too but I'm also very very very picky with what I watch.. hehe

    talk to you later!
    Hey Emily
    The viet title to Happy Buddah is Hoan Hi Bo Tat. Hehe, I think I know waht series you are talking about, but this isn't it. Its a totally different series, but its rather boring. Hehe, the one you are mentioning is really good, I loved the series. Wasn't there like little parts to it, like different stories, but it focused on the monk and the little two monks though?

    I dont' think I will!!!! Gosh, HS is really tougher and its really real. Lol, not the right word, but close enough. Gosh, I have like a billion things in my backpack and it soooo tiring to carry it around, lol. Oh, don't mention college!!!! Lol, I don't even know what I want career I want or what college is the best. Wow, everything is happening fast. I guess your right, HS will pass by pretty quickly...

    Hehe, I'm a huge series fan and I practically watch anything. Even if its like the most boring series, once I start it I will finish it. I have this thing that I won't quit on something that I've start. Its just a way I go by, hehe. Well I will diffinately keep you in date with the Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine. Getting the next few tapes tomorrow. Well I'm off. Bye ya!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

  11. #171
    Senior Member eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hundred Acres Wood
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Mary, goddess. I finally have my hand on the Burning Tower (something like that ) ... yai!!!! I'm going to watch it.. but need to find the time first..he,he,he.. sooo busy!

    I hope it's a happy ending story..

    Have you guys watch it yet? If not do you want me to tell what happen on the series? I'm not very good in telling story / writing episode guides, I'll try though... lemme know.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

  12. #172
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    I heard that Vincent wasn't in CLX because he wanted to be in the series Long Xia. I guess he really loved that role and that series. I heard the stars all worked hard on that series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  13. #173
    Senior Member siryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    700

    Default

    eeyore :
    do watch it soon!!

    trinie :
    what kind of story is Long Xia??

    I hope other producer will offer him the role of CLX again.

  14. #174
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    TO Siryu, Well Long Xia is a wu xia type of story. But it is more unique. Vincent plays a character that was associated with wolves and can communicate with them. He wore a mask and performed good deeds. He had a close connection with animals. He had 2 identities, one was this normal guy and the other was as Long Xia. You know like superman, one moment he is Clark Kent and another he is superman. he was involved with 4 girls that all liked him. Annie Wu is also in this series. It has been done filming since last year. I wonder why they haven't released it yet. It should be interesting.....

    There is a part 3 for XLFD?? Are you sure? I know there is a part 2, but there isn't a part 3. Unless you counted the 2 halves in part 1 as part 1 and 2 and part 2 as part 3. you should all see part 2 of XLFD. it is pretty good.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  15. #175
    Senior Member goddessofhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where else?
    Posts
    10,183

    Default

    Originally posted by eeyore
    Mary, goddess. I finally have my hand on the Burning Tower (something like that ) ... yai!!!! I'm going to watch it.. but need to find the time first..he,he,he.. sooo busy!

    I hope it's a happy ending story..

    Have you guys watch it yet? If not do you want me to tell what happen on the series? I'm not very good in telling story / writing episode guides, I'll try though... lemme know.
    Your so lucky eeyore!!!!! Goddess is so jealous, lol. Yes, please do like keep us up with the whole storyline and all. Vincent must look really handsome and sauve in the series huh? He is a general after all, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

  16. #176
    Senior Member siryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    700

    Default

    The story of Long Xia sounds interesting but I don't like Annie Wu, she's not pretty at all, hate her roles in Wind and Cloud.. wonder if she's doing great for this one

    I think the first part is with Lin She Yin, Sun Xiao Hong, A Fei.
    Second part with Sun Xiao Hong, A Fei, another two women (Fan Bing Bing)
    I heard the third part is about new girl looks very similar to Lin She Yin.. I think it's a mainland production if I'm not wrong.. I haven't watched it too.

    I like the novel better, I wonder why they changed the story so differently

  17. #177
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Hi Siryu, I am not a really big fan of Annie Wu either. It really isn't because of looks. But I don't really like her acting either. I think she plays a head strong character in there.

    Oh so you are referring to the first and second half of part 1. The second half has Fan Bing Bing and Yu Fei Hong too. I didn't like it that much. They changed the story way too much. yea, the novel is a lot better. Part 2 is a completely different series called Fei Dao Wen Qing. I saw that 2 times already. Yea, it is a mainland production. The one that plays the new Lin Shi yin is Zhang yan. She is from China. She looks really pretty too. But I still like Xiao Qiang as Lin Shi Yin the most. But part 2 was a story on it's own with only some elements of the actual novel. But it is still worth watching. The costumes, landscape and everything is really nice!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  18. #178
    Senior Member siryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Hi Trinie,

    I don't like her not just because of her face but also her roles/acting, but I only saw her in Wind and Cloud, so I shall not jugde her furthermore.. who knows? She might be a good actress but had stupid roles so far.

    I only saw 1st part of Dagger Lee and half of 2nd part.. I don't really like 2nd part. So you mean you have seen all third part of Dagger Lee??

    I want to see Happy Buddha, the pic looks very interesting!!!

  19. #179
    Senior Member eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hundred Acres Wood
    Posts
    4,038

    Default

    Goddes, Mary,

    I manage to see the first vcd last nite of Burning Tower, quite interesting... except I'm too tired to watch more...

    anyway the story begin with vincent as general Qi defeated the Japanese pirate. than he was called to the capital and some politics happen there... the princess was not too bad. And vincent character kinda serious and cool! man.. I will spare more time to watch more.. he's absolutely adorable seeing him there make me think, he really can act. he can bring the cool suave drunkard in XLFD and also in as a cool gentleman serious general in BT... yeah the princess look good either in guy clothes or pricess outfit.. he,he,he,he.. just look a bit too young for princess. I'll tell you more when I saw the next one.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

  20. #180
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Hi Siryu!
    Yea, I agree with you about Annie Wu. I don't hate her or anything like that. But I am not a fan of hers.

    Yes, I have seen all of Dagger lee part 2(or what you call part 3)2 times already.It is pretty good, but doesn't follow the novel much either. But it does have some stuff from the novel that wasn't in the second half of part 1.

    I heard Happy Buddha is really stupid so I skipped it. I am too busy with school anyway so i only watch series during vacation. The last series I saw was HZGG 3 before I started school.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Similar Threads

  1. Shirley Dai Jiao Qian
    By HanaButa in forum Actresses
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-18-12, 12:38 AM
  2. lei hen jian 泪痕剑 - Ada Choi, Vincent Jiao
    By tinac in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-10-11, 06:53 AM
  3. Zhao Wen Zhuo (Vincent)
    By chynagongju in forum Actors
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 05-10-09, 04:51 PM
  4. New Series: WO AI HO DONG SHI (Vincent Jiao, Chen Hao)
    By Kikyo in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-07-08, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •