Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Yes, the English title for Bao Gung Chi An is "Return of Judge Bao". So far, I already collected 3 cases of the series. Still much more to come, but I can't find it here in my country. IMO, this series is better than Five Heroes Seven Chivarous, in plot, characters, etc, but too bad, no 5 Mices here -_-

I try hard to find the ATV Judge Bao (Five Heroes Seven Chivarous) but still can't find it.

Oh, btw I haven't see Heroine of the Yang

Originally posted by Chan Cao
    Yes, the English title for Bao Gung Chi An is "Return of Judge Bao". So far, I already collected 3 cases of the series. Still much more to come, but I can't find it here in my country. IMO, this series is better than Five Heroes Seven Chivarous, in plot, characters, etc, but too bad, no 5 Mices here -_-

I try hard to find the ATV Judge Bao (Five Heroes Seven Chivarous) but still can't find it.

Oh, btw I haven't see Heroine of the Yang

which country did you live in?

I was searching for "seven heroes, five chivarulous" on the internet but cannot find the cantonese audio version but only the mandarin audio version available. I wished they have dual audio of cantonese & mandarin so both groups of native speakers can watch it.

did you watch "seven heroes,five chivrulous" in cantonese audio or in mandarin audio language?

How did you know is was an ATV production?

If it was an atv production, it should have cantonese audio.

Is "seven heroes, five chivrlous" originally an ATV production or a taiwan production because from the other websites I visited, it seem more like a taiwan production?

Ah, sorry for this late reply...

I think you and me live at the same country Sama2 orang Indo, pan?

I saw the series in mandarin language, with mandarin subtitles *sigh* I know it from ATV because the rental's worker told so. Yes, it had a lot of Taiwanese stars in that series.

I dig the web to find the series, but all I can found was Kenny Ho's version.

To chan cao : I haven't seen Heroine of the Yang too, it's not available anymore since that stupid HAKI (er.. well, not stupid actually but... cause the rentals closed )

I really want to see Heroine, Burning Tower...

OOT
    earth4477 and chan cao :
    Are you two really Indonesian? Where do you guys live???
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Burning Tower Le Fei

OT: I think earth is not indonesian.. hm..
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Akh, can't find Heroine of the Yang because not available at my rental. They even don't have Flying Dagger!

And I'm dying to see Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix, too...

shiryu: I live here, at Jkt. Glad to know you

Originally posted by Chan Cao
    Akh, can't find Heroine of the Yang because not available at my rental. They even don't have Flying Dagger!

And I'm dying to see Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix, too...

shiryu: I live here, at Jkt. Glad to know you
    chan cao, Burning Tower is available in indo subtitled. btw, I'm indo too

SDEP, kinda lame for me he,he,he.. never finish watching it, even vincent so cute there he,he,he..
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Originally posted by eeyore
    where?????? tell me!!!!

SDEP is not so good, you can watch just for fun! but Vincent is very charming there!

chan cao, come and join us in MKB!!!
    Last edited by siryu; 10-22-03 at 05:15 AM.
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

If u can find the 5 heroes 7 Chivarulous in mandarin please let me know. I only have some tapes but not in the whole story.

Heroine of the Yang, i saw it in Glodok but without subtitle.
    SEDP??? i'm forgot about it, but i think i have seen it

Originally posted by eeyore

SDEP, kinda lame for me he,he,he.. never finish watching it, even vincent so cute there he,he,he..
    I know nothing about Burning Tower Yes I know you're Indo, hehehe, I browse this site since last year but just registered couple months ago

SDEP is lame? But I heard a lot of good review about it! (Different story about the second part, though)

tanteun: Nine years searching without result. I even can't find the betamax now.

siryu: Yes I know MKB ^^ Couple of my pals are there too. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yea, SDEP is not that good. It is ok to watch and Vincent is really funny in there. But the story and everything overall is just average. It was a LOT better than part 2. Gosh was part 2 stupid.The story was meaningless, boring and a waste of time. I am so happy that Vincent chose to be in Fei Dao Wen Qing instead of that stupid series.
    To Chan Cao, It really depends on your taste. Just because you hear a lot of good things about a particular series does not really mean that it is good. It is all based on a matter of opinion anyway. Flying Dagger was ok, it could have been a lot better if they followed the novel. You can buy these series on line if you can't find them in your rental place. There are many sites online that sell all these series.
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-22-03 at 05:11 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Trinie
    You can buy these series on line if you can't find them in your rental place. There are many sites online that sell all these series.
    trinie or anyone else,
    do you know where I can find these drama series release on video either on video tapes or VCDs or DVDs in cantonese audio?

1. star tales
    2. seven heroes, five chivalrous
    3. spooky folktales

Originally posted by earth4477
    trinie or anyone else,
    do you know where I can find these drama series release on video either on video tapes or VCDs or DVDs in cantonese audio language?

1. star tales
    2. seven heroes, five chivalrous
    3. spooky folktales

Default The second coming of Vincent?

Anyone here see the new mainland production of "Young Scholar Tang Bo Hu"? I think that the main villian in the series really looks like Vincent Jiao. Actually, I thought it was Vincent for a while until I realized that this guy was definately younger. In any case he is nice to look at. Anyways, I have no idea who he is (see my post in "Mainland productions" for my credits mishap) but since I can't seem to find any recent Vincent productions, I may have to just start following this guy.

I'm new here and I'm a big fan of Vincent's.

earth4477,

"Story of women in different zodiac: Star tales--after saying goodbye" (1997) and "Seven heroes, Five chivalrous" (1994) are Taiwanese productions. I don't think there is any Cantonese version available.

Originally posted by Damsel
    I'm new here and I'm a big fan of Vincent's.

earth4477,

"Story of women in different zodiac: Star tales--after saying goodbye" (1997) and "Seven heroes, Five chivalrous" (1994) are Taiwanese productions. I don't think there is any Cantonese version available.

Damsel,

I was wondering do they have cantonese-dubbed versions of the above series released on VCDs or DVDs since I know some taiwanese productions do have dual audio of cantonese-dubbed audio and original mandarin audio such as some stories of taiwan's version of Justice Bao's crime solving cases & Master Kwan.

Has anyone seen Vincent's lastest series 18 Monks and/or Long Shia (The Wolf Swordsman)?

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Damsel
    Has anyone seen Vincent's lastest series 18 Monks and/or Long Shia (The Wolf Swordsman)?

Yap....it's Ok..but don't like the ending!

Vincent looks good as usual at the beginning, before he become a monk!

One minute, he was the good looking eight prince and then next minute his hair are all shaved off like a monk....but hey, he's still one looking monk!
    Cheers!!!!!!

I don't think Long Xia has been released yet. I don't know why it is taking so long since it finished filming in July of last year. I haven't heard any news about its release yet....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Long Xia was recently released. I saw it on the below websites but haven't been able to find it in stores yet.

www.tigercool.com
    www.1088.com
    www.yesasia.com