Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Hey Mary

Lol, yes I think right now us two are the most active withen this thread!!! Where did everyone go? hehe, they will be back sooner or later though

Hmmmm....Heroes of the Yangs, is that the ATV production with Vincent and Amy? Or is this the Taiwanese version with the main character being Carmen Lee? If its this one then yup, Theresa Lee is in here as Pai Feng

Hehehe Vincent looks soooo handsome in that pic!!! I do hope that he doens't stay a monk in that series...hehe Is it just me or does that outfit add to Vincent a bit of a age. Makes him look a bit older, at least when I think back to pictures of him from Heroine of the Yangs, hehe. Then again that was a while ago so he must have gotten older right? Hehe, okay once you get some info on the series then tell me!!!!!

Lol, your at tvseriesfans too? hehe, springrolls....I think I have seen you once or twice around the board!!!!! You really should join into the Vincent thread there, keep it lively!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    EDSP? What series is that?
    my bad. it's suppose to be Stealing Dragon, Exchange Phoenix SDEP...

btw, on the rental place I saw Vincent play another martial art, but he looks like in XLFD... maybe the 3rd one? can anyone tell me how many series of XLFD all together?

sorry goddes, I can't show much support here. no 1, my internet is super slow and sometimes it's hard for me to get in and no.2 I need more 'fuel' of vincent, that's is watching more of his series/movies
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

XLFD is Dagger Lee right? Hmmmm, I'm not sure how many series they have made which like talks about the XLFD which stars Vincent. But I think there is diffinately 2 which Vincent is in both. And then I just found out that there is this other one which is "Flying Dagger" or something with Julian Cheung and he is supposed to be the grandson or so of XLFD.

Hmmmmm, could you describe the costume or what Vincent looked like in there? Maybe even other characters and teh background.

Lol, its no problem eeyore You just pop in whenever you can and talk with us!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess,

yeah vincent does look a bit older in that pic..and that outfit must have many layers...hehe...oh I just got a little info on the 18 monk series...let me share it with you...sounds really good....i cant wait!!! yes...i'm talking about Theresa Lee in the Carmen Legend of the Yangs one...yes...she's a good actressl...I first liked her in the Leon Lai series..i thought she was adorable in there. Go down to read the synopses of the 18th monk series. He's a prince that runs away...and many girls love him...hehe even when hes a monk....

Eeyore,

There are three parts to Legend of Dagger all starring Vincent. I believe two are already released. Its weird because this third story connects more with the first part because Thi Am is alive again in the third part but played by a different actress. I know what you mean eeyore, I need more "fuel" of Vincent too...and it's driving me even more crazy that he has these really good looking forward series coming out and Viets have to wait so long!!!!

18 MONK/BUDDHIST SYNOPSIS

--This series stars Vincent Jiao, Peter Ho and three leading ladies. One of them is Dai Qiao Qing, she plays Princess Ching Ching who resembles the vicki's character Xiao Yen Zi (Tieu Yen Tu), and is in love with Vincents character. She loves him and he is her fiance so she goes out to search for him but always misses him...even when she is face to face with him, she doesn't recognize him. Vincent plays a prince whose name is Li Ri Bu who ran away from the palace and is rescued by Peter Ho's character Huei Hai who is the head monk of the temple. Li Ri Bu than changes his name to Wu Chen after being rescued by Huei Hai. Both Li and Huei loves the same woman. Other leading actresses are Hu Ko who plays Chiner, although grew up with Huei is in love with Vincents character. Another actress is Hu Ching who is in love with Huei but they see her as one of the brothers.

Vincents character Li Ri Bu is very complex, he is just and straight forward, hate the injustices and evils, and with great wushu. However, as a dragon who is stranded in thin water being toyed by shrimps, he could not even face the girl that he loves.

Peter Ho's Hwei Hai is a student in the Luo Han Temple, and envies the outside world. He is afraid that the head monk will ask him to become a monk so that he can continue in the old monk's footsteps. He is innocent, natural and kind, and is illiterate, but is very alert.

This info was taken by Angela who translated this news at the Vincent site---

Hey Mary and eeyore
    Hehehe, yes I was about to mention Vincent looking bigger in size. Lol, the layer of clothing makes him look so buff in ways Oh I love Theresa Lee's protrayal as Pai Feng in The Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine. She protrays the character so sweetly and innocent. Just love her, watching the series right now and the tapes I got were excellent. Can't wait to see her relationship with Power Chan start I started liking Theresa a few months ago after watching her in "The Legendary Siblings" and then seen her in a few others recently too

The 18 Monks sounds good Hehehe, so Vincent is a prince, but is he the heir to the thrown or not....Hehe, at first while reading I was thinking how can Peter's character be in love with a girl when he is indeed a monk, but then read on his character. Oh, the whole relationship of the 5 (Vincent, Peter, and three girls) are confusing...hehe Can't wait for it!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Just Mary
    18 MONK/BUDDHIST SYNOPSIS

--This series stars Vincent Jiao, Peter Ho and three leading ladies. One of them is Dai Qiao Qing, she plays Princess Ching Ching who resembles the vicki's character Xiao Yen Zi (Tieu Yen Tu), and is in love with Vincents character. She loves him and he is her fiance so she goes out to search for him but always misses him...even when she is face to face with him, she doesn't recognize him. Vincent plays a prince whose name is Li Ri Bu who ran away from the palace and is rescued by Peter Ho's character Huei Hai who is the head monk of the temple. Li Ri Bu than changes his name to Wu Chen after being rescued by Huei Hai. Both Li and Huei loves the same woman. Other leading actresses are Hu Ko who plays Chiner, although grew up with Huei is in love with Vincents character. Another actress is Hu Ching who is in love with Huei but they see her as one of the brothers.

Vincents character Li Ri Bu is very complex, he is just and straight forward, hate the injustices and evils, and with great wushu. However, as a dragon who is stranded in thin water being toyed by shrimps, he could not even face the girl that he loves.

Peter Ho's Hwei Hai is a student in the Luo Han Temple, and envies the outside world. He is afraid that the head monk will ask him to become a monk so that he can continue in the old monk's footsteps. He is innocent, natural and kind, and is illiterate, but is very alert.

This info was taken by Angela who translated this news at the Vincent site---

hi mary and goddess.. hehe you two are indeed very active!!
    eighteen monks seems interesting, has it been released yet?

I have watched several Vincent's series : XLFD, SDEP, Mulan, Zang Tian You Lei, Judge Bao.. and now I'm looking for Heroine of the Ynags but can't find it anywhere .. many rental has been closed due to new regulation of original VCD, the problem is no original VCD of this series so I guess I'll never watch it

From the pics, I think 18 Monks seems more interesting than Wolf Swordman, I hate Annie Wu.. she's not pretty at all, how can she be an actress?

Hey siryu!!!!
    Lol, yup me and mary are quite active in this thread. Someone's gotta keep it alive right? hehe, and also eeyore too!!!

I've never got the chance to see Vincent in Mulan Was it good? Oh, you haven't seen Heroine of the Yangs? Omg, you have to somehow find it!! hehe, that is absolutely my favorite series with Vincent and the one which made me with him, hehe. He looks quite dashing and has so much charisma in his white outfit. But his character in the second one was rather annoying.....yet, in the end still brave and loving I guess.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Just Mary,

From the pic of 18 Monks there are 2 girls only, whose character are they? Which one is Dai Jiao Qing? Is Theresa Lee also in that series? She is very cute in Legendary Sibling.

What is the English title for FENG HIU QUANG? ANd do you know the name of the actress? She looks very pretty.

I went to rental place today that vincent series I talking about, it has that guy that played as Bu Hui dad's. Man.. I forget! I think it's the king on HZGG 1 and 2. it's called in Indonesia Pendekar Sakti or the translation will be Super Warrior or something **bad translation **

and vincent look like LXH, but i think it's not the same... it was 22 series. I think I'm going to watch it he,he,he,he ^.^ v
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I've watched it, but it hasn't finished , well i think there'll be some parts

Originally posted by tanteun
    I've watched it, but it hasn't finished , well i think there'll be some parts
    do you mean 22 is not finished yet? woah.... I better check before I rent it huh?
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

well i think the first 22 eps is the first story, u can say it is finished for that part but not for the overall story

really eeyore?? "Pendekar Sakti"... you're talking abt 18 monks, right?
    Which rental did you go? Man I wonder where I can find rental have those series I want

so tanteun, what do you think? Is it good????

eeyore and tanteun,

I'm confused....what series are you guys talking about? 18monks? thanks

Lol, Goddess is confused too!!! Sounds as if it might be 18 Monks, but I have no clue!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess,

lol...hmm we are very confused right now but I really hope they are talking about 18 monks!!! because the sooner its released in Chinese, the sooner for us.....but the thing that really makes me doubt it is that eeyore mentioned that he looks like XLPD...and 18 monks....he doesn't look like that at all...I mean..he doesn't even have hair!!!! but i cant remember any other series with Vincent and the king from Princess Pearl....hmmm

by the way, goddess, are you watching Heroes of the Yangs with Carmen and Theresa? How do you like it so far...i cant wait for that guy either, the one pairing up with Theresa...he cracked me up in The Lost Prince

Ha,ha,ha,ha... sorry goddes and just mary. we were talking about the indonesia title Pendekar Sakti which I translate as Super Warrior... but my translate might be wrong.

lemme see if I find the pics for that series... **diggin' **

it's probably hard... I might just going to borrow the series and tell you what is the story like ok!

not sure about the 18 monks, this cover I saw vincent has hair, not bald.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/91/p1002583491.jpg')

is this the 18 monks?

now the cover that I see doesn't look like this! so it could not be the 18 monks.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

what about this, is this good drama to watch?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/47/p1001828147.jpg')

or is this that drama about Vincent is the abusive husband? not gonna watch than....
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I think I found it... but look like Heroine of the Yang ....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/photo/ChiGiGung-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/Gallery/ChiGiGung/photo/ChiGiGung-6.jpg')

It call ㋌ (pinyin: ChiGu Gung) don't ask what it's in english...

oh, I found his fan website in mandarin and just do click here and there ... I can't understand mandarin.

http://vincent.fans.tpe.net/
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.