Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: vincent jiao

Oh really? I guess I'll watch for more review about Happy Buddha, but Burning Tower seems good!!
    Hehe.. I hope I can find the series here!!

OOT : I haven't watched Princess Pearl 3, but I want to know about the OST, are the songs good??? Do you know, Trinie??

eeyoree... you're so lucky can watch Burning Tower, you really make me want to watch it!!!!!!

eeyore,

ahh soo lucky! yes keep me updated..so the princess is pretty? well, I dont doubt Vincent looks good and gives his performance his all....swoon. I envy you so much now!!!! heheh I want to see it so badly, I'm going through withdrawal...*sigh* I haven't seen Vincent for a long time. How did he meet the princess? first as a boy or girl? oh yeah eeyore, have you seen the video I posted above? I'll talk to you later.

Goddess,

thanks for the title, I love that other buddha series, its sooo cute!!! especially the twins, they are so precious, they always want to eat drumsticks when they are a monk!!! soo kawaii! anyway, hows the Yangs? heheh I am so busy with school, I wont even watch another series, Vincent is an exception though! by the way, who's Emily? hehe

Siryu
    Hi Siryu, I dont like Annie Wu either, she never left a big impression on me whether its looks or acting, I first watched her on the big screen Jackie Chan First Strike movie and on Wind and Cloud and a couple of other and still none...her role is a princess in Long Xia, hers and Vincent started out always bickering and eventually fall in love. The romance in this seris is very complicated, tons of triangles, actually should be an octagon..hehe I dont know..all the girls want Vincent. Theres a site of a very detailed summary, however the page for some reason always makes my browswer freeze, so we'll hold that aside for now.

Trinie

Trinie? is that you? remember me? hmm if you go "what the heck is she talking about'?" hehe then ignore this. But I'm Mary, your old sweet friend hehe who used to email you about Vincent and other stuff, we go to the same video store HK Video. Knock me on the head if i 'm wrong.

To Just Mary!! YES, of course I remember you. I was afraid that you wouldn't remember me. How are you doing?? I am so happy to hear from you!! After being unemployed for a whole year, I am now attending grad school at Sacramento state. I hope to do well. what about you?? You know, I really hoped to bump in to you at the HK video store many times.... Hopefully one day my wish will come true. By the way, which series of Vincent are you guys talking about? I think I know it, but in Chinese. i have seen pictures of it before. I can't believe it is out in Viet. Long Xia hasn't even been released in Chinese yet. I wonder what is taking so long. Keep in touch and talk to you later!Thank you for remembering me. I am so touched...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

To Siryu, What does OST stand for?? Sorry I am not used to a number of the abbreviations. Yes, the soundtrack/songs for HZGG 3 are really good. I bought the soundtrack. It even came with a DVD with 3 of the MTV's from the series. Really nice!! You should really watch the series and listen to the songs.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Mary, those two little monks were super cute huh? Lol, your getting me and my memory freshened up now!!! Oh, LFYH huh? I would have finished up the seires now, but due to hurricane isabel the last 2 tapes where not able to reach my place. But its supposed to come in tomorrow hopefully. Well the series ends at a grand finally of 29 tapes!!!!!

siryu, hmmmm...Annie Wu isn't a very good actress nor is she like beautiful looking, but doens't it seem that she gets more roles or sorta main roles then others? That sorta annoys me cause I dont' enjoy watching her much
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Ooo...Vincent... Hubba hubba... I thought he was hot in the early Justica Pao serials... I saw SDEP, funny & good... I didn't like him in "The Legend of Dagger Lee"... He can't kiss... he's like a stick of something & he smooches with his eyes open! In Madame White Snake... Ah... I didn't like his role.

so I guess we all don't like Annie Wu

Trinie
    OST stands for original soundtrack if I'm not wrong!

Any news about Vincent so far??

Eeyore
    Have you finished watching Burning Tower?

To Siryu, Thanks for answering my question. I had a feeling it meant soundtrack.No I have not heard anything about Vincent lately. His last series was Eighteen monks or something like that. I think he was in there or some other series with Peter Ho. There hasn't been any new news on him since Oct of 2002. I guess he is just taking a break from filming and public activities to be with his family.

oh yeah his family!!! I really admire him, he's not just a good actor but also a good father and husband.

you're guys not going to believe this but I haven't watch any yet! I still at no 1, mainly because I have no time.

Hopefully tomorrow nite and this weekend I can see more

I will try to do an episode summary for each episode.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

wish I am the one with all the tapes..

Eeyore,

tsk tsk tsk! heheh...I do not believe it...hehe but I understand, midterms is killing me right now...just finished one yesterday thats why i haven't posted...but do please watch it when you have the time..and brief summaries not bad too...hehe take care

Trinie,

Aah! it is you! i'm so happy! I didn't mean to stop emailing you, my old comp crashed and I lost everything! But I'm so glad to talk to you again. Sorry for the confusion about XLPD 1 2 3...hehe..i know the first part contains 2 parts...but for some reason, it sounds much easier saying it as 3 parts! I can't wait to watch 18 monks...although he's bald most of the time hehe...I also want to watch Burning of Lei Fei Tower, where eeyore is so lucky to be able to watch..and Feng Hiu Huang..his latest latest series. Very handsome in all... Trinie, do you still go to HK video store than? I haven't been there for two years! I dont know wat happened..oh yes i do, i moved to Richmond..hehe..I want to see you too...heres my email....please email me ok? [email protected] I will talk to you later! take care! yay..trinie's back!

Hi mary!! So happy to hear from you! I will email you after my quiz on Monday ok? gosh school is so hectic... I am back in school now as you know. I can't wait to watch all of Vincent's new series too. Yea, my mom and brother still go to the HK video store a lot. I used to go a lot when I had vacation. But now that I am back in school, I just go when I have vacation. Do you still go there?? I really hope to bump in to you one of these days.... Ok, I will talk a lot more to you later and in the emails ok? take care!!! Glad to be back!!!

I know x2... eeyore

tomorrow I shall make the time...
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Originally posted by misao ohgami
    Ooo...Vincent... Hubba hubba... I thought he was hot in the early Justica Pao serials... I saw SDEP, funny & good... I didn't like him in "The Legend of Dagger Lee"... He can't kiss... he's like a stick of something & he smooches with his eyes open! In Madame White Snake... Ah... I didn't like his role.
    He was so funny in SDEP huh? I never really thought that there would be much chemistry with Vincent and Zhang Ting until watching that series!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

have anyone watch him with his leading co-star mimi kung chi yan in "Spooky folktales III"

Spooky Folktales V‰•éñåš’±–²
    Links
    1. Storyline of spooky folktales
    http://www.etking.com/cool_drama/tw_025/06/story.htm

2. Photos of Spooky folktales
    http://www.etking.com/cool_drama/tw_025/06/pohto.htm

finally I watch the first ten vcd on the weekend it was good!!!! a bit boring at first (cause the princess and vincent hasn't know each other identity yet ) but, when they know each other (and I think start to fall for each other) it's getting more interesting!!!

too bad this is has Indo and mandarin subtitles.. otherwise I would be happy to burn it for you guys and send it too..

my advice if you guys can have your hand on this series, grab it!

and about the episode guides, I'm working on it. I normally skipping details while watching series but I have to be more attentive now.. he,he,he.. I even write down their names whilst watching cause I'm bad with names

should I post the ep guide here or in the appropriate thread? it's just my grammar is bad... lemme know guys...
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

GUYS!!! Burning Tower is a must see!!!! the story is so good! the first 8 vcd kinda slow but after that man,... I don't want to stop... too bad this is only tuesday

maybe because the princes and qi ji giong hasn't known each other real identity, but after they do, he,he,he,he.... things get more interesting...

i love the dress and accesories the princess has, so beautiful, now that's the princess that I'm dream on, too bad I can imitate her to go to work.. I'll be like a weirdo
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Originally posted by eeyore
    GUYS!!! Burning Tower is a must see!!!! the story is so good! the first 8 vcd kinda slow but after that man,... I don't want to stop... too bad this is only tuesday

maybe because the princes and qi ji giong hasn't known each other real identity, but after they do, he,he,he,he.... things get more interesting...

i love the dress and accesories the princess has, so beautiful, now that's the princess that I'm dream on, too bad I can imitate her to go to work.. I'll be like a weirdo
    Eeyore! sooo lucky! now I want to see it more than ever! I cant wait....really I cant...but i dont have money for the vcds either...so patience is the only thing.. ahaha eeyore, tooo funny...you should imitate her at work and tell me what response you get.. i want to see it!!!!!! write soon! did the princess runaway or something, is that why she's dressed as a boy?

BY THE WAY EVERYONE....a video for 18 monks was made..and it also looks good..if you want to see the video..just let me know..and its in RM format..sorry SIRYU

man... I wish I can see Burning Tower too!!! Hope they will release it too here if not...

yeah yeah RM Format again!!