Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [NEW SERIES] Silence

Tidbits of Silience

by Azuki-san in response to a thread regarding Golden Bell Awards

In her note published on 11/10, Park Un Ne mentioned a shooting scene of "Silence".

Park Un Ne: "We're bad-mouthed couple" (man and woman were the words she used)

The Korean star Park Un Ne mentioned how she be-friended Vic Chou, member of Taiwanese Super Idol Group F4, during the shooting of drama "Silence". The recently returned Park, who since July had been shooting the drama in China and Taiwan, revealed how she and Vic Chou relied on bad-mouthing each other to build a friendship.

When the director of "Silence" asked Vic to teach Park some phrases such as "thank you" and praises in Chinese, the mischievous Vic taught Park something totally different. When she said those phrases, thinking that she was giving a compliment during the shooting, the shooting crew broke out in laughs - instead of praises she said something like "What are you blabbering about?"

Park took an opportunity during a shooting scene to avenge herself. At one scene, she was supposed to hand over a note with some message of love to Vic. Instead, she handed a piece of paper with the number "18" written all over. When Vic saw the note he broke out in laughs and ended up NG'd multiple times. It turned out that Vic had once told Park that the number "38" in Chinese refers to someone who's "nosy and tipsy". Park then told Vic that there's a similar term in Korean but is symbolized by the number "18" instead. So this time Park called Vic "18" to fight back. Park and Vic, both shy actors, relied on ridiculing each other to build a friendship.

Translated by grace_kay1 of http://www.vicpower.net
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

ahahahahahahaha
    that's funny.

sounds interesting.. can't wait to see the film
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

I also can't wait to see the series. Hopefully it is out soon.

Hiya! Don't mind if I join..?
    Anyways.. I just remembered about this series.. .. Heh.. my favourite characters~! Vic and Park.. Btw, thanks for all the information by jade and other members ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    Park took an opportunity during a shooting scene to avenge herself. At one scene, she was supposed to hand over a note with some message of love to Vic. Instead, she handed a piece of paper with the number "18" written all over. When Vic saw the note he broke out in laughs and ended up NG'd multiple times. It turned out that Vic had once told Park that the number "38" in Chinese refers to someone who's "nosy and tipsy". Park then told Vic that there's a similar term in Korean but is symbolized by the number "18" instead. So this time Park called Vic "18" to fight back. Park and Vic, both shy actors, relied on ridiculing each other to build a friendship.
    Lol. Interesting. I hope they add the NG parts at the end of the series.. Its gonna be so funny! XD Btw does anyone know when the VCD/DVDs would be released? Or is it released already? Thanks

The drama just debuted last Sunday in Taiwan hence Dvd/Vcd won't be out that soon yet. I'm waiting to watch eps. 2 coz eps. 1 was quite good. Park Eun Hye is sweet, Zaizai's acting also improves.

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    The drama just debuted last Sunday in Taiwan hence Dvd/Vcd won't be out that soon yet. I'm waiting to watch eps. 2 coz eps. 1 was quite good. Park Eun Hye is sweet, Zaizai's acting also improves.
    Thanks!
    Aww.. I hope it comes to Asia soon..

Where are you guys already? I'm watching it in youtube.. (finished Episode 3).. can I just ask.. is this series aired once a week? Anyways.. does anyone knows where I can download it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Where are you guys already? I'm watching it in youtube.. (finished Episode 3).. can I just ask.. is this series aired once a week? Anyways.. does anyone knows where I can download it? Thanks.
    Uh...do you have the youtube link for Episode 3? That was quick, I thought ep 3 is not out on youtube yet, so how did you manage....

Yes, this series is airing once a week(at least for now)...but depending on the pace of this series, I might just give up and wait til it's fully released.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    Uh...do you have the youtube link for Episode 3? That was quick, I thought ep 3 is not out on youtube yet, so how did you manage....

Yes, this series is airing once a week(at least for now)...but depending on the pace of this series, I might just give up and wait til it's fully released.
    Yikes.. sorry.. typing error, its Episode 2 actually! Apologies!
    But yeah, Episode 3 is out now sweet episode XD

I wanna give up too, but it seems that, once started.. you can't stop. They know how to make people attentive..

** Spoilers **
    Eps. 3 is nice, I like the scene where Wei Yi gave Shen Shen a bouquet of rose & brought her to a restaurant for dinner. Both of them communicate thru writing words in Shen Shen's notebook, sweet memories of their childhood's times.

1 question : Is Qing Dao a state in Taiwan or in China? Looks like it's Mainland coz the accents of other actors in later part of eps. 3...

Default Hi ya'll

Haaaaaaaaaaaay i hav seen a youtube on silence .

** Spoilers **
    Eps. 3 is nice, I like the scene where Wei Yi gave Shen Shen a bouquet of rose & brought her to a restaurant for dinner. Both of them communicate thru writing words in Shen Shen's notebook, sweet memories of their childhood's times.

1 question : Is Qing Dao a state in Taiwan or in China? Looks like it's Mainland coz the accents of other actors in later part of eps. 3...
    Yeah.. it should be in China since the young boy's accent is totally the Chinaman type.

Btw, has anyone seen episode 4? I can't find it anywhere in youtube..

Btw, has anyone seen episode 4? I can't find it anywhere in youtube..
    Eps. 4 should be out by now, I'm downloading but the speed kinda slow
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 06-13-06 at 02:27 AM.

Eps. 4 should be out by now, I'm downloading but the speed kinda slow
    I thought it comes out on Monday, but its actually uploaded every Tuesday. Yeah, the speed isn't that good, but think of it as something to look forward to every week, and we just have to wait fer awhile more to watch it XD

Anyone watch eps. 6 already? Is it me... I find this particular eps rather boring & draggy! The plot focus too much on the old house instead of developing relationship among the sub-characters with the main leads. But the preview for eps. 7 seems interesting though... Wei Yi's gonna break off with Xiao Guang! And when will Shen Shen & Wei Yi realise their real identities!?

Anyone watch eps. 6 already? Is it me... I find this particular eps rather boring & draggy! The plot focus too much on the old house instead of developing relationship among the sub-characters with the main leads. But the preview for eps. 7 seems interesting though... Wei Yi's gonna break off with Xiao Guang! And when will Shen Shen & Wei Yi realise their real identities!?
    Not too soon.. otherwise, there would be nothing to watch..
    Have you watched the latest episode?

SPOILERS

Wei Yi finally knows Shen Shen is "huo xing ren".. damn, I want to kill Zhuo Jiu when he threw Shen Shen's mobile! Otherwise.. she would have already known..! *sigh* Anyways, as I've said, there will be nothing to watch if she finds out this fast..

Btw, does anyone has the lyrics for the opening and ending song; 靜靜的 and 熟悉的溫柔?

Nevermind.. I found it

熟悉的溫柔
    演唱:周渝民

我 總是一個人走
    心裡 卻充滿空洞
    有太多藉口
    來彌補寂寞
    卻無法
    找回自由
    愛 曾經擦身而過
    喜歡 在記憶裡停留
    習慣搜尋你的
    只要你的就夠
    原來我們一直都在那
    最美的時候
    你熟悉的溫柔
    從不曾離開我
    在你心底
    看到擁有
    你也一直在等著我
    再多的語言
    也很難去表達這一份承諾
    我不會放手
    我要勇敢地愛著你

But its the lyrics for the short version only though..

and this is the complete version for the opening song by Harlem

靜靜的

空氣裡躲著什麼
    有點浪漫的心動
    我偷偷看你 你也偷偷看我
    世界上多了什麼
    好像變得很不同
    站在你身邊 這一切都好寬闊

我還在等著你 靜靜的愛我
    只要有你陪我 靜靜的就足夠
    你也在等著我 靜靜的溫柔
    就這樣手牽手 靜靜的看著天空

心裡面藏著什麼
    你只想要讓我懂
    原來我的夢 也就是你的夢
    紙條上寫了什麼
    我好想要聽你說
    讓字字句句 充滿我們的笑容

我還在等著你 靜靜的愛我
    只要有你陪我 靜靜的就足夠
    你也在等著我 靜靜的溫柔
    就這樣手牽手 靜靜的看著天空

永遠要記得那天彼此許下的承諾
    瞬間點亮的火花 是我們的擁有

我還在等著你 靜靜的愛我
    只要有你陪我 靜靜的就足夠
    你也在等著我 靜靜的溫柔
    就這樣手牽手 靜靜的看著天空

靜靜的手牽手 是最簡單的夢
    Last edited by arachidonic; 07-13-06 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks for the lyrics but so far no full version of the songs yet... Yup, saw the latest eps. as well, it's pretty good. Heard that Silence is 30 eps. which I really hope not coz it will be too long & draggy! But if it's 30 eps. then we gonna wait very long for Shenshen to realise Wei Yi's identity.

Anyone has the soundtrack? the songs are good in the series.