Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [NEW SERIES] Silence

The OST will be out only next week hence no available download yet. Yup agree, the songs used in Silence are pretty touching & nice, suits the drama very well...

Default Silence Ost

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1527/silencepf0.jpg')

Contents:
    1. 靜靜的 - 庾澄慶
    2. 熟悉的溫柔 - 周渝民
    3. 轉身的時候 - 賴雅妍
    4. 赤裸 - 周蕙
    5. 微笑眼淚 - 梁一貞
    6. Try to remember - The Brothers Four
    7. 幸運之星-輕快甜蜜 (Instrumental)
    8. 最美麗的悲歌 (Instrumental)
    9. 悲傷之卷 (Instrumental)
    10. 深情密碼-兩小無猜 (Instrumental)

Download

Enjoy!
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 07-27-06 at 10:11 AM.

Finished watching eps. 10 which was quite boring in the sense of fewer scenes between Wei Yi & Shen Shen. This eps. focus more on Xiao Guang & Zuo Jun's struggle in attempt to win back their respective partners... Anyway I think it's confirm that WY will die at the end of the show now since his cancer cannot be cure. I'm really looking forward to both WY & SS officially being together, but too bad won't be in eps. 11 yet since SS return to Taiwan...... Sigh, dislike the feeling of watching 1 eps. per week!!!

How many episodes are there?

Is it out on yesasia.com?
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Quote Originally Posted by babybunny
    How many episodes are there?

Is it out on yesasia.com?
    i think it's still unsure about how long... it's gonna be.. but since it's a taiwanese seriese im thinking like in the 20s.. lol.. yea a long way to go.. it's stilling being aired.. so it's not out on yesasia yet.. im thinking.. i mean i think it's logical cuz like they wouldn't sell the series out while it's still being aired.. lol...

yea finished ep 10 and it seemed pretty draggy becuz all i want to watch is weiyi and ShenShen but apparently ummm they're also focusing on like the other characters as well.... sigh... so long.. lol.. o wells
    currently watching: <3 hana Yori dango season 2
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

Quote Originally Posted by ariesangel32690
    i think it's still unsure about how long... it's gonna be.. but since it's a taiwanese seriese im thinking like in the 20s.. lol.. yea a long way to go.. it's stilling being aired.. so it's not out on yesasia yet.. im thinking.. i mean i think it's logical cuz like they wouldn't sell the series out while it's still being aired.. lol...

yea finished ep 10 and it seemed pretty draggy becuz all i want to watch is weiyi and ShenShen but apparently ummm they're also focusing on like the other characters as well.... sigh... so long.. lol.. o wells
    It has around 30 episodes. So.. I guess we'll see alot of *dragging*? Anyways, they have to focus on the other 2 characters, since Megan and Andy both are the main actor and actress too.

Crap.. for me. The OST is out.. and I've just bought SHE's new album and had Tank's Fighting album ordered.. Oh well.. I guess I have to save up this month.

True, can't be the whole drama totally focus on Vic & Eun Hye only... Another important supporting role to take note would be Wei Yi's asst, Xu Li. She's out to take revenge on WY's family but only to realize she have hurt her benefactor in the process...

By the way, I never know that Megan can actually sing quite well, her vocal is strong & feminine.
    Last edited by kenixgoh; 07-28-06 at 04:35 AM.

I really don't know if I should start watching...I mean, I really hate sad endings and we know it's quite unlikely WY will miraclously recover.

But I keep seeing the MV these days and it looks so interesting. Harlem's song is really good and matches so well (the melody, the lyrics) with the video clips from the drama.
    Last edited by BearBearNweather; 07-31-06 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather
    I really don't know if I should start watching...I mean, I really hate sad endings and we know it's quite unlikely WY will miraclously recover.

But I keep seeing the MV these days and it looks so interesting. Harlem's song is really good and matches so well (the melody, the lyrics) with the video clips from the drama.
    Nah.. I think it would be a sad but good ending.

Default you can watch parts on youtube!

i saw some parts of it on youtube! i think its really worth watching! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Nah.. I think it would be a sad but good ending.
    Vic Chou revealed that it would be a happy ending in the sense that Wei Yi and Shen Shen will have a good romance together, but that Wei Yi will die in the end.

Sigh. I was hoping desperately that something like that wouldn't happen I really liked the two leads in this show. I don't like sad endings! That's why I didnt watch Love Contract after I found out what happened in the end. But since I've started on Silence i cant stop

I think "Jing Jing De" is such a sweet and sad song. I feel like crying everytime I hear it.

support Vic Zhou's new drama
    handsome as before

and finnaly wish Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu will have a brighter future

Default News

Vic's Rough Kiss Hurts Park Eun Hye

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2245/20060820fp05wy5.jpg')

Translated by: stephanieshieh
    Source: Sina

Vic Chou is known to be quiet and soft, but when he's filming and needs to be rough... In "Silence" drama, there's a scene with a rouch kiss with Park Eun Hye, because he was too rough, onscreen her arms and wrists were left with countless marks. Yang Chin Hua tears off "love queen" Zhang Tien Lin's clothes, NGed ten times, leaving her feel with a violent feeling.

On Sunday night, idol drama, Smiling Pasta is on at 8pm. Another mandarin channel is pushing out drama "Love Queen". Vic, for his drama "Silence", there's a scene where he roughly kisses Park Eun Hye. To make it more real, before they filmed the scene, they both agreed that when the director started to film the scene, Vic would just directly plant a kiss on her - it wouldn't matter how hard he would be.

Exactly, unbelievable, after Vic said in Taiwanese: "I can satisfy you now!" he immediately grabbed Park Eun Hye and mouth to mouth, his hands grabbing her hands, but Vic was too rough, and it made Park Eun Hye uncontrollably say in Chinese, "Hold on! It hurts." She suddenly ended teh scene, and that made the staff members start to laugh, and Vic kept apologizing to her.

Hahaha I have already watched this scene myself... I must say that Vic was really darn rough & violence in this particular scene! Too bad the script do not include a slap for Wei Yi, if not I think Shen Shen should slap him for that kind of kiss!

i finished the series, in here it's 28 eps because the first 2-3 eps has longer duration.
    Honestly, i like this series so much, it made me watching non stop till morning and i didn't found what i think draggy. It's obvious that he's going to die in the end, but i found that scene was so beautiful, he died in happiness tho not 'really' tragic. And remember, the 'message' of this series is about how we make our life meaningfull, even only in a short time. And you will surprise with ZZ's acting here

what episodes does vic kiss her like that?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    what episodes does vic kiss her like that?
    It's in eps. 14 which aired last week in Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    i finished the series, in here it's 28 eps because the first 2-3 eps has longer duration.
    Honestly, i like this series so much, it made me watching non stop till morning and i didn't found what i think draggy. It's obvious that he's going to die in the end, but i found that scene was so beautiful, he died in happiness tho not 'really' tragic. And remember, the 'message' of this series is about how we make our life meaningfull, even only in a short time. And you will surprise with ZZ's acting here
    Good for you, can finish the show so soon! I'm looking forward to the ending, wanna see how Wei Yi dies and how Shen Shen deal with it... ZZ did change my opinion about him that he actually can act, of course PEH is so natural in her facial expressions & sign language, very convincing as a mute I thought.

Noooo. *Crys* I heard that Vic had heart disease but I was praying he would miraculously recover. Now I know he's going to die for sure. I will still watch it since Vic is hot and the drama is good too but *sighs*, I do hate sad endings.

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    It's in eps. 14 which aired last week in Taiwan.

Good for you, can finish the show so soon! I'm looking forward to the ending, wanna see how Wei Yi dies and how Shen Shen deal with it... ZZ did change my opinion about him that he actually can act, of course PEH is so natural in her facial expressions & sign language, very convincing as a mute I thought.

Yup lucky me If u see the opening there's scene in the hills both lying down wearing white n white clothes, 'that's *SPOILER* when he dies, and after that not much scenes showed SS;s feelings mostly using 'naration'

I felt sorry for WY, he could be much happier if sumone he luvs taking care n standing beside him all the time through the hard times he had with the illness. All his worries about SS will be 'down' is too much, in fact she coped it very well, she's brave n strong. Wanna cry to see him in pain by himself, no one helping T_T

l'amour01,
    it's better that he died than recovered 'cause it doesn't make any sense. and you MUST continue watching it, 'cause it's so worthyyyyyyyy to see ZZ's acting there and how 'hot' he looks!!

^ Haha. Yea, I know since there's not really a cure for heart disease lol. But I just hate sad endings, especially if Vic is in it. >.< And yep, Vic has come a long way since Meteor Garden. He was so skinny back then and his acting was kinda bleh since it was his first movie. But now he is HOT!!! *fans herself*

Folks in Singapore, Silence is finally selling here. Vcd & Dvd 28 eps. sets available @ various TS shops. Pretty expensive though, Vcd cost $40+ while Dvd cost $50+. The cover is pink colour.