Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [NEW SERIES] Silence

What I don't like about this series is they play out the childhood scenes too long and kind of dragged it along more than it had to and they keep playing that song over and over again.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

hehe i found the series quite nice to watch.. quite saddening though.. but i think it has a very good concept on death.. i love the lucky star concept.. haha...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What I don't like about this series is they play out the childhood scenes too long and kind of dragged it along more than it had to and they keep playing that song over and over again.
    I know what you meant, same scenes and songs over and over again till it got to a point of annoying but apart from that, it was a really nice drama

i know it's slow drama or melancholic drama, but i like it tho and i like the theme songs

It was so sad that I had to cry in the last episode. That's life I guess, people died everyday too even if he was a really good looking guy. Poor Shen Shen
    be happy

i didn't finish watching this series -- it got sort of draggy near the middle i think -- is it worth finishing?? I really don't want to see a sad ending though...
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

The ending was so SAD!!!!! I cried so much=(
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    i didn't finish watching this series -- it got sort of draggy near the middle i think -- is it worth finishing?? I really don't want to see a sad ending though...
    Haha its definitely worth finishing..Eventhough its a sad ending but the way they ended(the last few scenes) it was really touching and complete tho they din elaborate much on other characters but only the main ones(mainly shen shen and a lil of zhou jun). Haha..i love this movie.as sad as it was..it was definitely good enough to be in my list of favs dramas as i dun reli like taiwanese dramas somehow :

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    The ending was so SAD!!!!! I cried so much=(
    lol me too.Couldnt stop the tears gosh.Esp the part when she left him and later found out abt his sickness.And when he died in her arms and even the last part where she recalled their memories as kids and adults..after so much they've been through. *sigh* *sniff*

Such a sad movie...

A good series for me! It was so sad...

Park Eun Hye unnie was so impressive! She acted natural as a mute and she's pretty as always...

for me...This is definitely the best drama of Vic Zhou that I watched so far!

for me this series was a little bit boring at first .. maybe becuz the plot's too slow or something. but I think ZaiZai acted well in here, Park Eun Hye too.
    The ending was so sad I like ZaiZai in MARS better than this.

did park eun hye really learn sign language? or was is just like the stuff in the script only?

Quote Originally Posted by watermelonhead View Post
    did park eun hye really learn sign language? or was is just like the stuff in the script only?
    Park Eun Hye learned Sign Language and Chinese a few months prior to the filming of Silence. Knowing a little bit of ASL myself, I must say she's quite a natural in SL as her hand moments/signs were flexible and gracefully coordinated. Especially, for someone who has just learned the art in a short period of time. I was impressed throughout the series.

Great chemistry between Vic and Eun Hye!
    Last edited by lailac; 05-04-07 at 04:11 PM.

this is one of the best series I have watched plus the fact that zaizai is so good on this one...

to all Filipinos out there: Silence premiered yesterday on QTV 11. It airs every 8PM so if you have time go check this out. highly recommended.

jus finished watchin this series!!! it was soooo goood! cried soo much esp at the end! soo romantic, best way to send someone off....
    andy hui's role was very hate/loveable... loved how he jus swapped from mando to canto!
    zai zai was dam amazing in this, he has improved dramatically since meteor garden! soooo charming aswell!
    my fav. bits was with kingone's sister, they wher awesum!! also, the relationship between ah han and vic~ that was so sweet!

xxoo
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

hey does anyone know who sings the song that keeps repeating in the background of the series? you know, the english one, thats like titled september or try to remember or something. lol who sings it? i've been trying to download it but there have been so many covers done on it by so many people and i want the right version! can someone tell me who sings this version? thanks its called try to remember, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    hey does anyone know who sings the song that keeps repeating in the background of the series? you know, the english one, thats like titled september or try to remember or something. lol who sings it? i've been trying to download it but there have been so many covers done on it by so many people and i want the right version! can someone tell me who sings this version? thanks its called try to remember, right?
    The song is "Try to Remember." I'm not sure exactly who sings it in the movie because it comes from a musical (Fantasticks) so many people have sung it. I guess you could say that the "original" singer is the original Broadway sinnger, Jerry Orbach.