Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: TVB 39TH ANNIVERSARY

Yes, Har Ping is very pretty when she was young. I remembered watching some of her classic movices in black & white. I'm glad she won the award.

What?? Kenix did not win the best actress award? She deserve to win.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by NiCeG
    can i have it too ... Soly plzzzz?
    ok, uploaded it here

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...9313HIUCDI4WUL
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

thank u very muchhhh solyNLiza

just finished downloading the tvb anniv show will watch it soon
    i think ha yu didn't deserve to win i really hated him in my family! and his acting is not that great too!
    you know what i complain? this year they took out several awards that they had last year like favorite character award. in my opinion, they shouldn't have done that. for me, this year despite having many good choices to win the award (like kenix for best actress and bernice and leila for most improved) because there's only one award, they have no choice but to have the others go home without an award. but if they have the fave chracter award, at least there will be more winners, the artists will be happy, and we viewers will also be happy for our idols. don't you think so?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I agree with that. Why did they took out these awards at all?? Like teddybear suggested that thing with this gold, silver and bronze category similar to JSG etc would be a good solution for the anniversary. I mean if there are any actresses/actors who did well but not good enough would at least become silver or bronze so that they know they were succesful but have to do even more in the future to achieve gold sometime.
    So, i really feel sorry for kenix.

And hope TVB will do better next year cuz it was kinda boring without those performances.
    Btw ive uploaded the anniversary show for those who doenst have BT or doesnt want to use it. Its on filefront, so, downloading should be faster than megaupload. Anyway have fun and enjoy:

http://files.filefront.com/TVB_38th_.../fileinfo.html

Does anybody know where I can download the TVB 38th Anniversary show? thanks in advance.

watched the whole anniv series and it's soooo boring! i don't really care to see the hosts performing, but i think the artists should be the ones performing! and it seems that tvb is undergoing major cost cuttings. the productions are not great either.
    and um, i hope nobody minds me saying this. but the tvb head, he's soo old already! i wonder why he always has the winners of ms. hk by his side....well i tend to think bad abt it....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default anniversary

believe it or not..it scored 35 points in the ratings..whilst life made simple made it second place

you mean the tvb anniv has 35pts?
    cherrie

Finished watching this today and I was so dissapointed. Is TVB losing money to resort to this sham of a show now. Years past performances were great and TVB used more than 1 of their studios. This 38 anniversary looked like it all took place on one stage.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    watched the whole anniv series and it's soooo boring
    ! i don't really care to see the hosts performing, but i think the artists should be the ones performing! and it seems that tvb is undergoing major cost cuttings. the productions are not great either.
    and um, i hope nobody minds me saying this. but the tvb head, he's soo old already! i wonder why he always has the winners of ms. hk by his side....well i tend to think bad abt it....
    He's like Hugh Hefner with all the young hotties by his side.

I was just wondering this years is the 38th right? How come last year was 38th too??

Last years was better..I rewatched it. They should of done the thing last year mocking the series that they did with WAB but something else this year. It was too serious...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

neverland: do you have last year's anniversary?
    cherrie

Red face

after watching this anniversary show you wonder if TVB is having financial trouble ? there was hardly any performance. this was the first anniversary show I watched in a long time, the last one I watched was the 25th one and it was a grand production. giving out awards was new to me, when was it first started ?

I read a newslink at hkentreview that TVB 's next year ad revenues are still uncertain and past reports also showed a decline in ad profits. TVB are not losing money they are just making less. That is one of the reasons TVB are nowadays using artists managed by them to sing their themesongs. The cutting of costs may have resulted in a so-so anniversary show. Lets hope they do a better job next year.
    shin chan

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    neverland: do you have last year's anniversary?
    I have it on tape lol but it clearly shows on the tape that its 38th...so tvb did a big mistake or maybe everything else is stupid...i dont know i just got really confused.
    Heres a picture of Ron winning the most improved award last year...clearly shows on the bottom 38...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2551/rt9wc.jpg')
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

last year was mai jin 38, which is stepping towards 38..cuz the hk ppl had this thing about her 7 isn't lucky

this year is THE 38 th year

so there is a difference

it's not tvb's fault
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    I have it on tape lol but it clearly shows on the tape that its 38th...so tvb did a big mistake or maybe everything else is stupid...i dont know i just got really confused.
    Heres a picture of Ron winning the most improved award last year...clearly shows on the bottom 38...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2551/rt9wc.jpg')
    oh i hope you can capture raymond's pic
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by Apple
    after watching this anniversary show you wonder if TVB is having financial trouble ? there was hardly any performance. this was the first anniversary show I watched in a long time, the last one I watched was the 25th one and it was a grand production. giving out awards was new to me, when was it first started ?
    Since 1998 I think. But categories were for the most favourite not for the best as it is used now. I've seen every one since the 23rd anniversary and this one has got to be the worse EVER.

im so unlucky then coz this is the first time i've watched the whole anniversary show and this turns out to be the worst
    cherrie

I agree that the show last year was not interesting at all. They should have more skits and less of those games. it seems that each star just make a less than forgettable appearance.