Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TVB 39TH ANNIVERSARY

Quote Originally Posted by starlight
    does anyone know where to vote for these awards online? 'cause I know that tvb has a web site for ppl to vote every year, but i don't know when it's gonna happen and what the web address is.
    I don't think this is going to happen this year, as they change the format to be more conventional award-based instead of a show of popularity
    I felt before I thought.

-- Jean Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    I think each series has 1 main(1 male and 1 female), and the rest or supporting roles and minor roles(kelefe).

War-of in Laws, I don't think Liza would be consider leading female because Sek Sau would not qualify as leading male. It would have to be Myolie and Bosco right? Liza and Sek Sau are supports? Or is it Liza and Myolie are main?
    Ya, Liza and Myolie are main actresses there.
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

fave male actor

joe ma or moses ... actually i don't think these two will get the awards .. both are too new... it was only two years ago that moses got "most improved" .. and with joe ...

i don't know ... i just don't see it with him ...

according to tvb's "suspicious move" of airing bobby's series, i think they are praying that the ratings will be high so they can give it to bobby ...

just my speculations ...

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao
    fave male actor

joe ma or moses ... actually i don't think these two will get the awards .. both are too new... it was only two years ago that moses got "most improved" .. and with joe ...

according to tvb's "suspicious move" of airing bobby's series, i think they are praying that the ratings will be high so they can give it to bobby ...

just my speculations ...
    lol, so much conspiracy towards TVB....

fave male actor

just my speculations ...
    I was thinking that realising that Moses Chan got the most improved award the same years Myolie and she hasn't been ''top'' ranked yet I dont think. It was only 2 years ago that he got it.

Has Bobby ever got the favourite actor award yet?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

bobby has won it already

that's why they are so confused

b/c gallen won twice - it's ok for the male to win two awards ... and now it's a toss up ......

favourite male i should be joe ma in RDOV he very extremelygood in there

i think the hardest award this year will be themost improved awards

there can be like tons of nominees

before i put out names is 10 brothers counted as this year or issit an anniversary show??

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    favourite male i should be joe ma in RDOV he very extremelygood in there

i think the hardest award this year will be themost improved awards

there can be like tons of nominees

before i put out names is 10 brothers counted as this year or issit an anniversary show??
    Yes, 10 Brothers will count for this year's awards...

just my speculations ...
    i highly doubt it.. hidden treasures was such a flop.. i think they just wanted someone more 'eligible' to fill the top 5 spots.

i think the winner this year for male actor will be roger or moses.
    truth be told, i don't think any of the actors deserve an award this year, and since i never enjoyed roger's portrayal in square pegs, i doubt i'll be enjoying it in life made simple.

Default awards

i dont think bobby would win anything this year due to nothing being that good out.. ..they say his series are bound to be a favourite amongst the audiences.... unfortunately that didnt happen this year..perhaps if there was AR5 or that new forensic scientist one might make him win something next year...
    Yes i do like his humour in most of his roles ..

as far as i can remember..kenix in the past two years have been up for nominated and won award for fave character in her series (ie..legal entanglement) and also last year as a nominee for best actress.. I think she would get something this year.

male wise..it might be roger (cos of square pegs 2), bowie cos of hh3 or always on standby (if released in time for the anniversary)..
    would michael and kenix win the best couple again..for their last "co-operation" together in love bond??
    Last edited by teddybear; 10-07-05 at 03:12 PM.

i'm so confused..why are they airing that bobby series now? wasn't it from a long time ago?

i highly doubt that bobby will win...afterall..he doesn't have much series..if any

i think top five male will be : roger, bowie, joe, michael and moses? the last two i'm not sure about
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

i want JOe ma to win bets male..cause he was great in RDOV..
    and i want Charmaine to win best female..cause she was gud in yummy yummy..
    Best coupal shoule be charmaine and kevin..or bosco and myolie..
    most imporved male should be BOSCO..
    and most imporved female shoud be LEILA..i dunno y dey gave it to shirley last year she CANNOT ACTED no affence to her fanz..
    and i dun think burnice really deserves it because Leila can act WAY WAY WAY betta den her..no affence to her fans too..
    but i heard dat becuase Leila isn't fully contracted wif TVB she won't get an award which is kinda screwed..can sumone clarify dat for me..
    ...Oh OH OH almost forgot best series..DEF WOIL..it was so funny..i luved it =]..if not den it should be RDOV..

Quote Originally Posted by 1girl
    i want JOe ma to win bets male..cause he was great in RDOV..
    and i want Charmaine to win best female..cause she was gud in yummy yummy..
    Best coupal shoule be charmaine and kevin..or bosco and myolie..
    most imporved male should be BOSCO..
    and most imporved female shoud be LEILA..i dunno y dey gave it to shirley last year she CANNOT ACTED no affence to her fanz..
    and i dun think burnice really deserves it because Leila can act WAY WAY WAY betta den her..no affence to her fans too..
    but i heard dat becuase Leila isn't fully contracted wif TVB she won't get an award which is kinda screwed..can sumone clarify dat for me..
    ...Oh OH OH almost forgot best series..DEF WOIL..it was so funny..i luved it =]..if not den it should be RDOV..
    Leila is pre-contracted with TVB so she is still qualified to win awards. I just don't think she will win it because she is not being as heavily promoted as Bernice this year. "Most Improved" or "Best Newcomer" category is all about popularity and promotion. You should know that by now.

bobby has won it already

that's why they are so confused
    When did Bobby win?

Didnt Bobby have like NO series this year??? Hidden Treasures was released last year wasnt it? And didnt he got a favourite character last year in his character of Shine on You?

I hope his new series with Kenix Kwok, Benny Chan and Tavia Yeung does well!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki
    WHAT ARE YOUR NOMINEES FOR TOP 5 ACTORS OR ACTRESSES?
    ACTORS
    1. JOE MA (RDOV)
    2. BOWIE LAM/LAWRENCE NG (HH3)
    3. MOSES CHAN (THE GENTLE CRACKDOWN)
    4. NICK CHEUNG/RAYMOND LAM (THE LAST BREAKTHROUGH)
    5. ?
    ACTRESS
    1. LIZA WANG (WOIL)
    2. KENIX KWOK (RDOV)
    3. MELISSA NG (HH3)
    4. ?
    5. ?
    BEST COUPLE
    1. LIZA AND MYOLIE
    2. RON AND ELLA
    3. MOSES AND NIKI
    4. KEVIN AND CHARMAINE/TAVIA
    5. RAYMOND AND LEILA
    BEST SERIES
    1. THE LAST BREAKTHROUGH
    2. RDOV
    3. WOIL
    4. ?
    5. ?
    MOST IMPROVED ACTOR
    1. BOSCO WONG
    2. SAMMUL CHAN
    3. KENNETH MA
    4. ?
    5.?
    MOST IMPROVED ACTRESS
    1. LEILA TONG
    2. BERNICE LIU
    3. NIKI CHOW
    4. ELLA KOON
    5. ?

i have some ppl to fill in fore the ?s. uhh i think for the actors Roger(for Square Pegs 2 will be airing very soon! yay!)

so that makes Jessica apart of the actresses too! lol. for the same series. and i think Myolie Wu might be in there as well.

for Best series. uhh i think maybe. to fill in the ?s Legen of Ah Wong.(second Sqare Pegs) and maybe Into Thin air. but i'm not sure. btw. what's WOIL?

for most improved actor uhh Kevin Cheung. and uhh Frankie Lam maybe.

Most Improved actress i would say Tavia or Lelia
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

for favorite actor i want Moses i used to dislike him very much until i watch War and Beauty. then The Gentle Crackdown. he was really good in that series and i started liking him more. and HH3 he was also really good. so i think he has a BIG chance on winning it but maybe him or Bowie but i really dont' want Bowie to win agian this year last year it was okay but again? no....

for favorite actress i want Melissa. it's because since she won 1st runner up for Miss HK she hasn't really been in the spot light until this year. TVB promoted her to actually do leading roles. i really liked her in Fantasy Hotel she played a fun and enthusiastic character. and in Healing Hands 3 she was also very good. so props for her. if not her than Kenix, she also deserves it because she hasn't won this award before and she did really good in RDOV. so either Melissa or Kenix.

for best couple. i dont' know why someone put Liza and Myolie but maybe it was a typo. but i liked Niki and Moses' paring in The Gentle Crack Down. they played really good. so hopefully they'll win if not then hopefully Myolie and Bosco will win. they too did really well in War of the In-Laws. they were really cute.

Best series i really don't have that big of a say. because the ones i've seen which are a lot was OUTSTANDING and i wasn't sure about the ones i have seen but probably RDOV that was really good and i'm watching INto Thin Air right now and it's really good too so between those two. and if not hopefully Legend Of Ah Wong.

Most Improved definately hope it will be Kevin Cheung. is he considered as a newcomer? he was really good in Yummy Yummy. and also last years series Hard Fate. i really liked him in Yummy Yummy though. hehe. well if he doesn't win then probably Bosco will hopefully. those are my two tops for newcomers i gues.

and for Most Improved actress i want either Niki or Bernice. Niki i really liked her in The Gentle Crackdown. and she's really growing on me. and as for Bernice she's really a great actress and a singer for someone who doesn't know canto. but yeah in HH3 and LB and others she was really good. so Bernice or Niki.
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Default anniversary

since its now october..shouldnt there be some kinda promotion / voting system in place for the audiences..

Thumbs up

If Life Made Simple does really well, I bet Roger and Jess are gonna win Best Actor/Actress! And that would be great!

Best Supporting Actor and Actress use to be Most Extraordinary..but they changed the title..but it sorta still means the same thing.

For Best Supporting Actor:
    Sammul Chan Kin Fung: It would be great if he won cuz he's such a great actor when he plays second leads. I hope he wins cuz he has been acting for a very long time, and it would be great if tvb recognizes what has Sammul done, and plus if he wins they always show what the artist has done in the past...which it cool! This year he did well in: The Academy, Wong Fei Hung, and Guts of Man

For Best Supporting Actress:
    Leila Tong Ling: Many people think that she's a brilliant actress. And leila has always been playing second leads also. And i think she's doing a great job. As well, she's been acting for tvb for a very very long time. So it would be great to give it to her cuz great acting skills are shown everytime in her series. This year she did well in: The Last Breakthrough(brilliant performance ), Ten Brothers, and many expect Life Made Simple would be good.
    Last edited by cutie_daodao18; 10-08-05 at 07:00 PM.

This is sort of off topic, but I don't know where else to put this but I was wondering if anyone has previous TVB Anniverseries on their computer and if they could upload it, or if there's a link for a torrent file. I've been searching all over for them!
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Quote Originally Posted by baobao
    i highly doubt it.. hidden treasures was such a flop.. i think they just wanted someone more 'eligible' to fill the top 5 spots.

i think the winner this year for male actor will be roger or moses.
    truth be told, i don't think any of the actors deserve an award this year, and since i never enjoyed roger's portrayal in square pegs, i doubt i'll be enjoying it in life made simple.

actual to contrary - bobby did have the previous good series called "shine on you" - and that got a lot of good remarks esp. on his versatile acting skills. i think tvb is very likely to give the award to a loyal patron instead of newbies like moses and joe ma.

roger - he could also .... and it's probably a toss up b/w the two