Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: TVB 39TH ANNIVERSARY

Default credited to jaynestars

Kenny Wong: Best Supporting Actor [Part 3]

In “Dance of Passion,” Kenny Wong Tak Bun showed off his picture-perfect muscles. This has led to a surge in popularity and assisted Kenny in snagging the Best Supporting Actor Award.
    Kenny said, “I’m very afraid of people saying that ‘I’ve finally reached success due to a sufferable past. I didn’t feel that I was suffering in the past, but each person will look forward to success.

"In my acceptance speech, I forgot to thank my acting class instructor and the many people who have helped me over the years.”

Kenny did not have time to celebrate his award victory with his girlfriend. The day after the TVB Anniversary Awards were announced, I had a hectic work schedule ahead. “2006 was a great year for me; my earnings increased many-fold!”

Kenny hopes to focus on his career and continue to work hard. What is Kenny’s ultimate wish? “I hope to lead a series!”

Will Kenny continue to “sell” his figure? Kenny said he will let things take their natural course. Looking back over this past year, Kenny has been in the news quite often. “This year, more happy events occurred rather than unhappy ones. Uneventful incidents should be forgotten!”

Although Kenny is quite busy now, he hopes to spend more time with his girlfriend. “I always want to spend more time with my girlfriend and have more fun together. At least we can relax that way!”

Kenny’s Self-Ranking for 2006:

100 points! “Good timing and the right people are very important!”

Shirley Yeung: Best Supporting Actress [Part 4]

Two years ago, Shirley Yeung Si Kei received TVB’s Most Improved Actress Award. At this year’s TVB 39th Anniversary Awards, Shirley won the Best Supporting Actress Award.

Winning both awards have provided immense support for Shirley. “This is a great motivation to encourage me to do even better!”

Shirley’s next goal is to win the Best Actress Award. “But I know this will take many years to accomplish. It is like taking the stairs, you have to climb one step at a time. If you were to zoom to the top flight quickly, you can not [achieve balance].”

With her career going well, Shirley’s love life is just as smooth. “Gregory Lee Wing Ho left me a voice message before the awards ceremony. He said whether I receive the award or not, he will continue to support me. However, when Gregory looked at the list of nominees for Best Supporting Actress, he said I would not have any chances in winning!”

Coming from a teaching background before joining the Miss Hong Kong pageant, Shirley still remembers the period of transition where she did not know anything about acting.

”When I was filming ‘Loving You,’ I often forgot my dialogue. I had many NG’s which made me feel very guilty and cry out loud.” Fortunately, ‘Loving You’ consisted of several short stories, which stimulated Shirley’s interest in acting. “Filming the series was like taking an intensive course.”

“While filming ‘In the Realm of Fantasy,’ I didn’t know which positions to stand before the cameras. Luckily Kong Wah, Terry Fan Siu Wong, and Shuet Lei helped me out.”

When is there a jade that doesn’t need time to acquire luminescence and brilliance?

Shirley’s Self-Ranking for 2006:

35 points for hard efforts and friends & family support
    35 points for luck and TVB’s support
    Total: 70 points

]
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki
    First Annual Artistes Awards Results

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/Twinsangelkiki/raymond.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/Twinsangelkiki/charmaine.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/Twinsangelkiki/winninglist.jpg')

My Favourite Male Singer:
    Gold - Leo Ku
    Silver - Andy Lau
    Bronze - Eason Chan

My Favourite Female Singer:
    Gold - Joey Yung
    Silver - Miriam Yeung
    Bronze - Kelly Chen

My Favourite Group:
    Gold - Twins
    Silver - Softhard
    Bronze - S.H.E

My Favourite Music Newcomer:
    Gold - Vincy
    Silver - Myolie Wu
    Bronze - Charmaine Sheh

My Favourite Male Movie Actor:
    Gold - Andy Lau
    Silver - Louis Koo
    Bronze - Tony Leung Chiu Wai

My Favourite Female Movie Actor:
    Gold - Miriam Yeung
    Silver - Sammi Cheng
    Bronze - Karena Lam

My Favourite Male TV Actor:
    Gold - Raymond Lam
    Silver - Roger Kwok
    Bronze - Bosco Wong

My Favourite Female TV Actor:
    Gold - Charmaine Sheh
    Silver - Ada Choi
    Bronze - Myolie Wu

My Favourite Stage Artiste:
    Gold - Louisa So
    Silver - Jim Chim
    Bronze - Adam Cheng

My Favourite Model:
    Gold - Kathy Chow
    Silver - Lin Chilin
    Bronze - Gaile Lai

My Favourite DJ:
    Gold - Sammy Leung
    Silver - Jan Lamb
    Bronze - Yip Man Fai

King of Votes - Andy Lau

After taking two awards at this year's TVB Anniversary Awards, Charmaine Sheh has beated 'Fat Tin' Myolie Wu to take the award for My Favourite Female TV Actor at yesterday's inaugural Annual Artistes Awards 2006. Raymond Lam won his justice over Kevin Cheng by taking the award for Favourite Male TV Actor.

Eleven award categories were presented at the event, with Andy Lau and Charmaine both taking two awards. It has been a fruitful year for Charmaine this year, as she also took the bronze award for Favourite Music Newcomer, which came as a surprise. She said: "This year has been a very happy one. (Lots of rewards?) Of course! However, I will continue working hard because to stay on top is harder than getting there." After winning five awards this year, is this enough for Charmaine? She smiles that if she can she would like a few more and hopes that she can break into the Mainland awards. She would also like to take a holiday though becaue her family have come to visit her in Hong Kong, but she has not had time to spend with them and it has been many years since they spent Christmas together.

There are rumours that she and Benny Chan have ended their four year relationship, but Charmaine points out that they have always maintained their friendship, so there is no such thing because they have never dated before. She will be filming in the Mainland at Christmas, so does this mean that potential dates will not be able to invite her out? Charmaine laughs that if she has time she would rather spend it with her family.

Raymond Lam beat Ron Ng, Roger Kwok and Kevin Cheng to win the award for Male TV Actor and after finally winning this award, does he feel justice has been served? He smiles that he hopes this time he will not be a 'surprise entry' for Liza for getting into the top five. He says that he has filmed two series this year and 'La Femme Desperado' was the more memorable one for the viewers. He will continue to work hard filming and he still has three or four series in hand that are yet to air. Raymond will be heading out to Beijing shortly to film for "The Drive of Life" and with suggestions that co-star Joe Ma has had scenes cut from this show due to his playboy image, Raymond says he does not have many scenes with Joe, but the roles have been pre-determined already. Talking of his good friend Ron also being caught out recently with Ella Koon being photographed outside his home, Raymond laughs he is unclear about this and he just goes out to eat with his friends usually.

---
    GO RAY!!!!!

so happy with the results! i really feel ray's working his way up to the tvb best male award when charmaine got the bronze for the newbie singer award, was just wondering where's myolie. now im just so happy myolie got the silver for it as i prefer myolie's singing hm, hope though ada got the gold for tv actress....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    so happy with the results! i really feel ray's working his way up to the tvb best male award when charmaine got the bronze for the newbie singer award, was just wondering where's myolie. now im just so happy myolie got the silver for it as i prefer myolie's singing hm, hope though ada got the gold for tv actress....
    i was wondering why charmaine won that newbie singer award.....maybe she just has to win something in every category...lol...no offense...and winning most favorite actress...i would have wanted ada to win gold....whatever at least RAY WON GOLD!!!!!
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

well i prefer ada to win gold too...she's so much better. i really liked on how she portrayed her role in dance of passion. but anyway im just as happy that at least she won...so bad though that sheren didn't even win bronze...
    and yeah at least RAY WON GOLD!!!!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Can someone please explain why did Liza call Kevin as TVB's 'real son'?

wayyyyyyyy happy with the results....i mean...come on...RAY GOT THE GOLD AWARD!!! YAY!! so happy for him!!! go rayyyyyy!!

puisan24: heard that its because kevin got a lawsuit and TVB are supporting him fully...
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Has anyone watch the Tvb TUNG WAH CHARITY thingies?

there's an incident in which Yumiko trying to do some acrobatic stunts and one of the guy jes accidentally pulled her pants down and it was shown live everywhere in the world.

what an embarrassing moment.

i've heard of that incident, and i think the guy is chin ka lok? not sure though...poor yumiko
    cherrie

i've heard of that incident, and i think the guy is chin ka lok? not sure though...poor yumiko

yup...tat guy is chin ka lok

Question 39th Annual TVB Awards - Steven Ma

Does anyone know why Steven Ma had a patch over his eye? I never watched the award show before and just saw a replay of it over the weekend. Thanks!

I believe he had fell off a horse and injured his eye so that is why he needed to wear that eye thing

It's rather being accidentally kicked by a horse in the face while filming. It almost blinded him as his eyeball was slightly dislocated from its socket. ~Shivers~