Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ATV or TVB

I like both because I love both of their old ancient series. I like how TVB did those Jin Yong's(?) adaptations and I especially love ATV's vampires and ghost series. I don't recall TVB producing any vampire story series at all, but I like how ATV has the "Nam Mao Bac Ma" stories. Either way, I only enjoy watching the 80s and 90s series because those were and most likely will always be the best.

Just watch 10 episodes of 'I Had A Date With Spring' in one go yesterday. It's a good drama. I wonder why ATV could never fight TVB back in the 90s. They produced many good dramas and not a lack of good actors.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Just watch 10 episodes of 'I Had A Date With Spring' in one go yesterday. It's a good drama. I wonder why ATV could never fight TVB back in the 90s. They produced many good dramas and not a lack of good actors.
    I think TVB have a big advantages in business ,marketing ,for example the are more video shop who rent TVB serial than ATV,in my area damansara it have 5 video shop that rent TVB serial compare 0 on ATV, my parent have to go to other area to rent ATV serial like Who the winner 1,2,3,The Snow is Red ,10 Tiger of Canton etc,some of the ATV serial are actually better than the TVB serial .

Some TVB actor and actress are actually are full time singer and teen idol too like Aaron Kwok ,Leon Lai ,Sammi Cheng ,Ekin Cheng ,Julian CheungLouis Koo etc ,TVB use this type of idol to start in the serial to fight ATV like Leon Lai in the legendary ranger ,good morning sir and Aron Kwok in The revelation of the last hero and promote the music etc,those young school girl during my time like them.

By the ways ATV serial by Julian Cheung who the hero actually better than most of 2010 TVB serial ,my self prefer ATV than main China serial
    Last edited by galvatron; 03-09-11 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    By the ways ATV serial by Julian Cheung who the hero actually better than most of 2010 TVB serial ,my self prefer ATV than main China serial
    Is Ada Choi's voice dubbed in that series? That will be a downside.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Is Ada Choi's voice dubbed in that series? That will be a downside.
    I think is Ada Choi voice,not dubbed.i watch this serial until episode 10 .
    Last edited by galvatron; 03-10-11 at 01:21 AM.