Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Soh Ji Sup (So Ji Sup/So Ji Seop)

I started liking him after i watched sorry, i love u
    i find him kinda cute in memories of bali as well

yea,heard he's gona be released from military soon

but fm what i heard is that he din reli go to military, he is doing some services at some government office of stuff as he is not fit enough to join the military which came as quite a surprise to me as i have alwiz find him quite fit, physically of cuz
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    but fm what i heard is that he din reli go to military, he is doing some services at some government office of stuff as he is not fit enough to join the military which came as quite a surprise to me as i have alwiz find him quite fit, physically of cuz
    Yeah, he's not exactly on the frontlines, but there are different aspects of military service. I also have my doubts about him not being deemed "fit enough."

Cain and Abel synopsis from DramaWiki:

This drama is about the tragic story of two brothers who were separated in their youth, but are later reunited. One is a powerful detective while the other one is a misfortunate killer. They grew up in different environments. So Ji Sup portrays the younger brother, Jin, who grew up in the U.S. and was raised by the Mafia. Ji Jin Hee is Yoo Hyun, the older brother, who is a warm and humane detective who lives his life searching for the brother who was adopted abroad. Both brothers fall for Jung Ryu Won, who is torn between the two.
    The plot sounds promising even if it's to culminate in tragedy. I wonder if Jisub's character will again be....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Cain and Abel synopsis from DramaWiki:

The plot sounds promising even if it's to culminate in tragedy. I wonder if Jisub's character will again be....
    hey, y do jisub alwiz had to get this type of character to potray
    d endings for both the memories of bali n sorry, i love u was sad enough
    sigh
    but then, its becuz of those shows that make me like him so much
    mayb he has d pathetic face
    i duno
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    hey, y do jisub alwiz had to get this type of character to potray
    d endings for both the memories of bali n sorry, i love u was sad enough
    sigh
    but then, its becuz of those shows that make me like him so much
    mayb he has d pathetic face
    i duno
    Yeah, he has this longing, wistful face that I just love looking at for some reason. But he is also such a talented actor whose performances leave deep impressions on me. Jisub oppa has officially and successfully completed military service!!! He will start filming Cain and Abel soon.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Yeah, he has this longing, wistful face that I just love looking at for some reason. But he is also such a talented actor whose performances leave deep impressions on me. Jisub oppa has officially and successfully completed military service!!! He will start filming Cain and Abel soon.
    I saw a picture of his new hair style for his role in Cain and Abel and he looks so different from his usual self.

Smile

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-563.friendster.com/e1/photos/36/50/14920563/1_702015969l.jpg')

Am wishing-- good health, good career, happy and meaningful lovelife, long life and god bless always..
    may you have many more birthdays to come!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks hot in the above picture.

I can't wait for "Cain and Abel" to start filming and be released because it's got a hot cast! Apparently the airing date has been shifted from Feb 2008 to late April 2008 (according to a member at Soompi forums). Filming hasnt started and news has it that Soo Ji Sup is still holidaying in LA at current.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

yeah me too can't wait for this drama, the cast is so great. But it seems to be the same as other korean dramas 2 guys and 1 gurl

Latest update on Cain & Abel:

So Jisub has been making preparation for "Cain & Abel", since his discharge from the army in April this year.

Filming of the drama was first set to be completed this year, and to broadcast from February to April 08. However, the production team has been held up recently, and although the drama was set to air in the second half of 2008, no actual date has been set, causing So Jisub, who has been waiting for the filming of "Cain & Abel", much precious time.

So Jisub's management agency, BOF said, "Since the production of "Cain & Abel" is not moving ahead as planned, we will consider participating in other work. Right now, So Jisub is considering other options such as TV dramas or movies.

"It has been decided that he will make his comeback with a movie, which is scheduled to start shooting early next year," the spokesman added. "It is because So Jisub is attached to "Can & Abel", and as such, is willing to spend such long time waiting for it. Even though the drama is put on hold currently, he will still participate once filming is resumed."

In addition, as a result of the delay of "Cain & Abel", Ji Jin Hee will no long be participating in the project, choosing instead to take on a lead role in "Spotlight".

It's a shame Ji Jin Hee withdrew from this project due to the prolonged delay. I hope they'll get a worthy actor to replace him. Actually, from a more realistic standpoint, I just hope this project picks up through to completion before anyone else drops out. I hate to see Jisub wasting time and being held up like this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

So Ji Sup and Lim soo Jung look so cute together....I've just finished watching I'm Sorry I love you...Do you guys know where can I find the Enlish version....I'm a newbie here...thanks....oh by the way how do you attach a picture here???
    Last edited by ehnrie; 04-12-08 at 06:00 AM.

I watched Cain & Abel because i don't have nothing to watch. So lucky i picked this series and i'm soooooooo impressed with his acting. Honestly, this is the 1st time i watched his series*since i don't really watch K-series too*.
    Googling around about him, and i feel soooooo happy when people praise him and i know exactly why.

Now i'm digging on his old series and watching his masterpiece "MISA"

Jisub oppa mourning the loss of good friend Park Yong Ha, who took his own life. So sad.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2010-06/30/12280937_11n.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2010-06/30/12280937_21n.jpg')

Source: http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2010-06/30/c_12280937.htm

Yeah, I felt the same way about Park Yong Ha's death. He was one of the first Korean actors I know along with Yon-sama.

I thought SJS might be good in the IRIS sequel. He'd play mysterious character well.

I like the movie that he was in with Zhang Ziyi. That was one of the times I do like Zhang Ziyi's performance. SJS's character is very likeable in that one.