Thread: How long do u take to watch a series?

Default How long do u take to watch a series?

Well i was complaining that only 2 episodes of LOCH2003 are shown per week here in singapore, and someone put across the fact that 2 episodes per week makes me able to absorb the story better....after pondering over that i discovered it is quite true!! i bought DGSD2003 a few months back, finished the series in about a week, and now i can hardly remember anything about it or if it was even enjoyable!!

so how long do u guys take to watch a series on average? and do u tink should be the ideal length for maximal absorption and yet satisfy your enthusiasm?
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

IT really depends on what kind of tv shows. Since, got alot of school work, so I kinda put it off. Back to the original question, well some are between a week and half or a month. I first preview the entire series, like you said. I will rewatch it again, in able to absorb anything. As for TLBB, I did still remember the storyline-well the basics. It been awhile I must of watch TLBB 03' like 2 times/ half. The main idea to see what the story is talking about.
    For anyone watching series it all depends on likes and dislikes because if you are interested in a series you watch it no stop. Then if there is a neutral series you would put it off. I already seen like 3 chinese series within a month. Most of them are like 30-40 episodes.
    I still like Warriors of Yang clan.

I have no discipline whatsoever. I buy a series, sit on my couch and watch throughout the weekend.

Yeah, it does depend on how i feel about the series. Usually, I have alot of free time because I do my homework extra quick, and then i dont usually join clubs so lots of free time. A series with 40 eps i can finish in 4 days. =) 10 eps per day, my friends think i'm wack.

Hmmm... time for absorbing? I have no idea. Haha, from the rate i watch mine, i miss alot of detail, but I re-watch it when I'm done. not the whole thing, though, just the parts I like =P
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Actually, watching series isn't wack, it helps you building your thinking skills, reading skills especially chinese, storyline structure when writing, comprehension- subplots, creativity. You pretty much get where I am heading, it is true that not joining a club. Hey create your own club Asian club or Asian tv series club in your school. Asian club- the name will be accepted more.

it depends on how good the series is for me if its good probably two days if its so so then about 4 or 5 days

If it's playing on TV, then I usually don't have a choice, but if it was up to me, I usually finish within a night ~ yes I know I'm crazy. I play it on my laptop though so I can end up skipping a lot of stupid parts, tho it ends up getting annoying once I can't link things together. I usually finish about 20 episodes/night though, but that means doing an all-nighter. I dunno, I just like getting the series over w/.

omg u guys are powerful....i was worried that finishing a series in one week would be too fast to enjoy it....and here u ppl are done in 2-4 days....wat can i say man, its a completely new world out there =)
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Usually it's days=eps.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!