Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Changes in the New TLBB Revision

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    well why then is she so desperate to preserve her youth and beauty when there are other girls in the novel that aren't too concern about it?
    Maybe because she might be the only one that knows about it. This is a Xiao Yao Sect skill, so not a lot of people might know about it.

But why the big change from a WYY that was more concerned about LOVE to someone who was more concerned about YOUTH??

Remember that this WYY is only in the late teens or early twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    well why then is she so desperate to preserve her youth and beauty when there are other girls in the novel that aren't too concern about it?
    Perhaps since her cousin has now gone mad she is awaiting one day that he will return to normal and wants to appear just as she was for him.

And also to make us view her as vain and shallow, thus not regretting it so much she does not fall for DY in the end?
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

I don't know... I've always thought of WYY as someone who's "misguided". She grew up knowing no other man than her cousin and thus falling for him. I sort of liked how she eventually opened her eyes and realised that he's a dickhead in the previous editions. I don't mind the change in 3rd ed that DY got over her in the end, but I don't like how she ended up with the insane MRF.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Poor WYY, what a sad sad ending. I was actually growing fond of the character after watching the DGSD China adapataion. Now learning of her fate in the 3rd edition, she has become a laughing stock in my mind.