Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Haven't found news of Nicky in the serise "Heroes on the Silk Road." But I have found news of him in another series Its called "Six Finger Demond of the Lute" and here is some info on it taken from tvseriesfans and was posted by roadrunner.

Here is some information on the series. *Credit to RoadRunner at tvseriesfans.com*

Character/Cast

Xue Mei aka "6 fingered demon of Lute"---------played by Ning Jing
    Fu Yun-Jun----------played by Nicky Wu
    Lu Lin---------played by Benny Chan
    Dong Fang-Bai------------played by Chang Cheng
    Tan Yue-Hua--------------played by Kimiko
    Lu Teng-Kong----------played by Gao Feng
    Xi Meng Yi-Niang-------------played by Zhang Yan-Bing
    Qi Fu-----------played by Shi Fan-Xi
    Han Yu-Xia----------played by Gao Si
    Ghost servant---------played by Li Qin-long
    Duan Mu-Hong---------played by Zhao Yun
    Firece Fire Founder-------played by Lu Yong
    Fire wind nun---------played by Wang Xin-Fen
    Saint of ghost-------played by Duan Qiu-Xu
    He Qing Hua---------played by Liu Xue-Fei
    Ci-Lai Monk----------played by Zhou Nan
    Han Xun----------played by Yu Jian-guo
    Sheng Cai--------played by Wei Wei

Total episode: 35 ------- Viet version should have then 26 or so tapes. (hehe, my own calculations, might not be accurate)

Story:
    There's a weepful melody coming from a lake where A boat is floating on the water, and the melody seems to be re-telling a bloody story that happened 16 years ago.........in order to steal the "demoniac lute", 6 renown sects surrounded Xue Mei's home. Xue Mei(played by Ning Jing) saw her parents slaughtered, and her little brother Xiao Lin(played by Benny Chan) missing in this midst of killing; Xue Mei carried the "demoniac lute" running toward a deep valley.

16 years later on this same day is "Tian Hu" head Lu Teng-Kong's(played by Gao Feng) day to retire. A mysterious person requests a guarding-transport to be done and the condition is to have Lu Teng conveying a box personally, delivering it to "Han Xun" home in Su-Zhou.

Lu Lin(played by Benny Chan), the young master of "Tian Hu" guarding-transport agency is a driven young man who deceived his parents to accept this business to deliver the box but unbeknwonst to him, the "demoniac lute" lies inside this box.

"demoniac ute" appears in the world once again, many skilled martial art swordsmen have already attempted to steal this box. Lu Teng-Kong and Xi Meng Yi-Niang(played by Gao Feng and Zhang Yan-Bing) order Lu Lin continuing to transport the box while they fight off trespassers. The eldest disciple of "Fierce fire" sect Yue Hua(played by Kimiko) disguises as Lu Lin, asking "Ghost-servant"(played by Li Qin-Long) to steal the fake box while she toys and entraps Lu Lin. In the critical moment, "6 fingered demon of lute" appears helping Lu Lin to steal the box back. On the journey together, Yue Hua falls in love for Lu Lin.

"Ghost servant" returns to "Ghost Palace" to open the box but to find out that the "demoniac lute" is a fake. Thus, "saint of ghost"(played by Duan Qiu-Xu) yells in rage.

Lu Lin meet with Lu Teng-Kong and Xi Meng Yi-Niang delivering the box to "Han Xu" Home. Han Xu and Han Yu-Xia(played by Yu Jian-Guo and Gao Si respectively) accepts the package but discover that the box contains their young master Han Ping's head. So, all of them start fighting each other and Xi Meng Yi-niang dies due to injury. However, all of them realize there's a 6 digits hand print on the box so they all decide to ask "Mr. 6 digits" to get a better understanding of the matter.

Every sect gather together at "Fairy peak" to find "Mr. 6 digit" already dead. Han Ping's head, Left-and-Right Guards, Black-and-White's corpses are already giving everyone an entanglement that's difficult to solve. Then they all start fighting one another due to their own selfish reasons, and Lu Lin arrives a moment later at the peak to find his parents lifeless, thus Lu Lin is overwhelmed by their deaths.

At this time, "Sky Dragon 8 tunes" jangles and "6 fingered demon of lute" is indeed the player. Yue Hua recognizes her as the person who aids Lu Lin to transport the box, causing uproars and fighting from people in each sect. Lu Lin understood that he is used so he hates the "6 fingered demon of lute". "6 fingered demon of Lute" says she is the daughter of Wang Dong, called Xue Mei. Her purpose to cause a bloodbath among the 6 renown sects is to overthrow the martial world's order avenging her parents death. The strength of "Sky Dragon 8 tunes" is so powerful that there is countless deaths on "Fairy Peak". During her fight with Lu Lin, Xue Mei recognizes Lu Lin's birthmark and realizes Lu Lin is her long lost brother. Thus, she carries her lute running away.

Because each sect wants to get rid of "6 fingered demon of lute", they recommend Dong Fang-Bai(played by Chang Cheng) as the martial alliance leader. Xue Mei let Lu Lin know about the cause of their parents' death explicitly but Lu Lin doesn't believe her, accusing her as the murderer who kills his parents instead. Lu Lin asks to be Dong Fang-Bai's disciples, working hard to learn kung-fu and vowing to make a revenge on Xue Mei. "Fierce Fire Founder" and "saint of ghost"(played by Lu Yong and Duan Qiu-Xu) attack "6 fingered demon of lute" together, getting Xue Mei wounded and Lu Lin happens to encounter her at a wounded state, but Lu Lin let her go because his humaneness doesn't allow him to kill her. When every sect learns about Lu Lin letting Xue Mei go, they all acknowledge that Lu Lin is "6 fingered demon of Lute"'s biological brother. In order to prove that Lu Lin is unrelated to "6 fingered demon of Lute", they compel Lu Lin to get the head of "6 fingered demon of Lute". Dong Fang-Bai murders "Saint of Ghost" and frames "6 fingered demon of Lute" for this, so Lu Lin hates Xue Mei even more.

"6 fingered demon of Lute" meets with Dong Fang-Bai, and Dong Fang-Bai expresses candidly that it's difficult to resolve his history with Wang Dong.

Scholor Yun Jun(played by Nicky Wu) who guards the lute has always advised Xue Mei in earnest to discard the demoniac lute, to forget her plan to revenge. Since things are getting ugly, while he worries over Xue Mei may be controlled by the demoniac lute once again, Yun Jun uses all his might to dismantle the demoniac lute and dying after using all his power. Xue Mei painfully grieves over Yun Jun's death.

"Fierce Fire Founder" investigates Dong Fang-Bai's conspiracy so Dong Fang-Bai hunts "Fierce Fire Founder" down to kill him. Yue Hua implores for mercy for her master so Dong Fang-Bai destroys "Firece Fire Founder"'s kung fu instead of killing "Firece Fire founder", compelling Yue Hua to marry him and imprisoning "Firece Fire founder" in a jail simultaneously. Dong Fang-Bai wants to exterminate "6 fingered demon of Lute" with Lu Lin. Xue Mei doesn't want to harm Lu Lin so she doesn't use the demoniac lute, hence injured by them once again.

"Ghost Servant" rescues Yue Hua and they reveal Dong Fang-Bai's conspiracy. Lu Lin attacks Dong Fang-bai with Yue Hua, "Ghost Servant" and Xue Mei, but all of them are injured by Dong Fang-bai with Dong Fang-Bai getting ahold of the demoniac lute.

What's the fate of Xue Mei and Lu Lin's brother and sister life? Will the bloody history of the demoniac lute vanish from now on?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a picture of Nicky and one with him and Ning Jing. Not much pictures yet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2003-10-22/1_28-3-326-686_20031022102425.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2003-10-22/1_28-3-326-686_2003102210540.jpg')

He looks so cute even with that mask on!!! His hair and costume remind me of his protrayal of Xiao Shi Yi Lang!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Thx goddess

ugh! I dun like Nicky with the long hair infact I like many ppl *cough cough* with SHORT hair better!! and Nicky is sure on of em.... what is it with long hair trend these days? but still... hes still Nicky ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

thanks for the news and pix...
    i think nicky looks fine with long hair... esp. in xiao shi yi lang
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

No problem guys Glad I finally found something on him and was able to "revive" the thread, hehe. Lol, I think I'm getting really used to Nicky with longish hair. Seems like he's had it for awhile so I dont' quite mind anymore, I actually like it a lot now!!! I think i would freak out if he cuts it short, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

haha i wouldn't freak out... and i won't mind either... i might miss the long hair for a while
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I'm not too up for the pairing of him with Ning Jing. From the pictures she looks a little too older then him. I dn't even like her costume and make up too much. Lol, critizing already
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Nicky doesn't look all that bad with the long hair ... afterall, i guess he used to be my top most favorite hottie so by all means, he's still looking good. ehhh i'm getting used to seeing the long hair (on Alec) now so doens't really hurt to see it on nicky.

The lady doens't look all that great in the pic with nicky. she's the leading actress? lol... she looks rather "evil".
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Why is Nicky wearing a mask? Is he ill? Ah ha....The first series I've ever seen of him was Treasure Venture...cuz I never watched until the part he appeared in Secret of the Heart so ha don't know about it or his character.

I think Nicky looks awesome and definetly fine with long hair or short hair...what matters most his is face and cool abs that beats Louis Koo anytime...mwahahhaha....
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

well, maybe Ning Jing will have a different look in other parts of the series... but in that pic... she doesn't look too good

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Hey, Goddess

Is this what Nicky will look like in this new series (without the mask of cuz )? Or is that his new casual looks?

Anyway, he definately looks better with long hair ! He remind me a bit of Jerry Yan... the top half of this face of cuz !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Hey there everyone!!! hehe, so happy to see this thread getting more and more active!!! Now everyone better keep posting in here

AlecNVicky, that actress in the pic is Ning Jing and she is going to play as the leading female lead along as the leading role. She does look evil in those pics doesn't she? Don't like that costume at all. Hopefully she'll have a different costume that is nicer.

SS, I guess it could have something to do with him not wanting to get sick or whatever? Don't know exactly, but maybe he's still keeping precautions of SARS?

hey Fallen Angel I'm not 100% sure, but I think taht is one of his costumes for the series. Lol, but I wouldnt' mind him wearing that as his casual look. He does look really nice in black!! I find a lot of guys look their best inwhite ancient costumes, but Nicky is a exception. He looks so cute in black!!!

Lol, just thought I would comment on something. The way his hair is in that pic sorta reminds me of hte haircute I just got. Why does it look so much nicer on him though? Could be because he has his own hair person or so?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Nicky Forums?

The Nicky Forum at Winglin is no longer access-able is there another Nicky forum existing that I'm not aware of?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

maybe here?

http://nicholaswu.com/a_b5/forum.html

the site is Chinese though

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I thought he was a good looking fellow from seeing pictures of Xiao ShiYi Lang, until I watched the series. He's not ugly, but his nose...it's even bigger than Alec Su's!
    Yo momma cat

- Info & Pics (limited) on "Shi Lu Hao Xia - Heroes of Silk Road" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/slhx/index.html

- Info & Pics "Liu Zi Qin Mo - Six Finger Demon of the Lute" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/lzqm/index.html

- Another series "Tie Quan Lang Zi" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/tqlz/index.html

- Nicky's page by SINA is http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/f/wql.html

All these sites in Simplified Chinese

thanks for the links... i can't wait to see Heroes on the Silk Road!!

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Hehe, I can't wait to see any of his series, but I'm looking forward most to Heroes on the Silk Road since not only is Teresa in it, but Ma Ya Sha is too. Oh and the six finger demon of lute series too!!!

Nicky Wu is extremely cute, but yeah its the nose which is his disadvantage.... He's still really cute though!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hm, this thread has been inactive for awhile .. anyway,
    The Silk Road" is out!! I found it while browsing Yesasia.com ... has anyone seen it? I think I'll have to wait awhile before it's out in S'pore.

Anyway feedback on this series will be most welcome .. 8-)

Hehe, thanks so much tinac for the info there!!! Not to mention reviving this thread!! I wonder if anyone has seen it!! Would like to know how it is and all!! hehe, another serial to look forward to!! Yay

Oh yes, I re-watched Nicky in Treasure Venture and he is so cute!! Lol been commenting a lot in the Treasure Venture thread. Come on in there to chat if you want guys
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.