Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

tvseriesfans has been closed down till further notice. Administrator recieved email from TVB concerning their download section which violated copyright laws and all that. Don't think it will be up and running for a while.

Oh, he did look pretty nice with his hair tied back too. Espically when he wore that white outfit and tied his hair back!!! Very dashing!!!

Anyways agree. I really liked him with Vicki Zhao. Would be awsome if they could re-star sometime, but doesn't seem like there will be a chance huh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Floo..
    the first time i set my eyes on him : "to miss with love"

but just like him way later after i dated someone that looks exactly like him
    and that guy who looks exactly like Nicky Wu was my classmate for 4 years

hii!!!
    any news of nicky?? and any1 know where i can get a summary of hero on silkroad? thanks in advance

I saw the preview for Six Finger Demon of the Lute and Nicky looks so dashing hehe, I think he looks adorable clean shaven, but when he has a little mustach sorta growing, he looks even cuter for some reason ^__^ I don't think he matched too well with Ning Jing in there, but we'll see I can't wait for it to release now!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

i got Hero On the Silkroad, nicky loos realli coll there like him and Ma Su, Tersea Lee is very pretty in there too but the plot is kinda confusing thou.
    I think he looks very compatiable with Ning Jing(she looks alot nicer in the series)
    i cant wait for it to release as well

I'm dying for the pic of nicky and ma su....they looks so adorable together...........the serie is pretty good so far..

I watch Hero On Silkroad, Specialy the relationship between Nicky and Ma Su. they So cute together.......... Cant wait to see the rest of it..........

oooh really..i want to see that series.. nicky looks so cool in it
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Gosh you guys are so lucky!!! I can't wait to see it!!! The costume for the ladies does look very cute and beautiful!!! Oh so Ning Jing is also in this serie as well?

I am desperately waiting for Demon of the Lute!! Nicky looks very nice in the preview, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I just finished watching Demon of the Lute a few days ago and overall it was okay. I won't go into too much comment on the serie itself right now, but focus more on Nicky. I did not like Nicky's character. Lol, I just didn't. He did not look compatiable with Ning Jing. I would perfer for him to end up with his cousin. They looked good together and their story would have been nicely done as well. One thing I didn't like about him was his determination in loving Ning Jing. Its admirable, but he was hurting a lot of other people in the process. Espically his cousin.

I don't like Nicky's hair in here. It just doens't fit him. I perfer his hairstyle in the very end. The messy ponytail. Lol, I like him with more down and messy hair. I wanted more out of his character, but it was a dissapointment

Anyways another of his serie has just released out in viet and I'm off to rent it tomorrow!!! Its The Four Bounty Hunters or whatever with Ren Quan, Fan Bing Bing, and etc. I'm excited to see Nicky again so quickly
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking Nicky Wu & Ma Yashu

- Info & Pics (limited) on "Shi Lu Hao Xia - Heroes of Silk Road" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/slhx/index.html

- Info & Pics "Liu Zi Qin Mo - Six Finger Demon of the Lute" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/lzqm/index.html

- Another series "Tie Quan Lang Zi" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/tqlz/index.html

- Nicky's page by SINA is http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/f/wql.html

All these sites in Simplified Chinese
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2003-10-12/3_28-3-329-629_2003101293630.jpg')

is this girl .. Ma Yshu ? Nicky gf ?
    if she is .. then she starred also with Nicky in Hero of Silkroad and Tie Quan Lang Zi, is it ?

i just finish watching Hero of Silkroad .. the storyline bit confusing and slow ... good thing that the ending is satisfying

watz his chinese name ah!!!! got any pix
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by nouriKo
    hii!!!
    any news of nicky?? and any1 know where i can get a summary of hero on silkroad? thanks in advance
    here is a website for all of Nicky Wu's tv series summeries, they may not have one for all but they have the silk road hero.

http://www.nicholaswu.com/gb/profiles/tv.html

and this is an excellent website on Nicky Wu's 6th tv series, Xiao Shi Yi Lang (2002)

http://www.snowblue.net/eleven/index.html

he's got a new tv series coming out this year, another ancient costume one, 李后主与赵匡胤, for those of u that rn't chinese, i'm sorry but i don't know the enlish translation for this one, it's two names added together.

Does anyone know where I can DL or get the theme song to Six Finger Demon of the Lute? I really really love the song!!! Thank u!!!!

who is the girl that starred w/nicky in adventurer of we su li? can someone post a pic of her? i been looking over the internet for her but didn't find much.

i don't know why actresses can have so many names......such as barbie xu(she have alot.....i don't even know all her nicknames).
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Smile

Hi, i know tiz is a very old news oreadi, but wad happen to Nicky & Ada? They were together for a while right, heard that they were getting engaged or married? And then...whoossh their relationship ended just like that? Thnx.. if anybody knows can tell me, i'm out out out dated le.

Can somebody post me nicky wu series since 2000!pleaz!!! If it's not already doing!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

i love nicky !!.all his series ...the only series i love the most is ''treasure venture'' wit vicki. ..
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Since my last comment I've finished watching Nicky in The Four Guards and Prince (Four Bounty Hunters) as well as Heroes on the Silk Road. I liked him in both series, but the storylines for both of them was only so so. A bit boring and draggy however. I think in the Four Guards, it was a bit more dissapointing because I thought there would be more emphasis on Nicky's character. I thought even though Nicky was listed as the lead and what not, Ren Quan still had more of the storyline.

As for Heroes on the Silk Road. It was dissapointing, but there are things that I really enjoyed. Such as Teresa Lee and Nicky's character and relationship. Both of them had quite interesting and unique characters. Plus their relationship was really intersting as well. Even till the end I was hoping they would be together, but I thought the ending wasn't bad. It was well suited since I still think that they will always remain in the others heart. I loved the near ending scene though when Nicky was watching Teresa leave from a distance and holding her hairpins

Oh I saw the themevideos for At The Threshold of an Era 1 and 2. Nicky looks really cute in there!! Lol, very young and boyish with the spiky hair!! What do you guys thinkof the serie?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

im currently watching Heroes on Silk Road, Six Finger Flute Demon.
    Heroes on silk road seems abit too draggy and slow though i must say that the cinematography was great...Six finger flute demon looked more promising in terms of the plot and its ability to entertain but i thought there was too much yakking from benny chan..keke..i doubt that either of them are comparable with XiaoShiYiLang.

So the thing is should i continue watching both of them?????

anyway how is his new series 李后主与赵匡胤 - is this the one that he acts with liu tao? thanks everyone~!

EDIT - i just watched Heroes of Silk Road haf begun to enjoy it esp the love relationships going on btw nicky and the other gers..nicky's an assassin again~!
    wow cool he must really haf made an impression in Treasure Venture to be given the same role again..but he's talented - can pull off comical and cool serious roles at the same time too
    Last edited by nauti_ger; 09-25-05 at 01:19 PM.
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋