Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Awww... so sweet! Thanks a lot, Teresa!

Actually, I just saw Linggluu has translated a more detailed one in her blog..... I really like the exchange between them.....really very natural.....just like old buddies.....

Ah yes, I saw it too. Thanks to both of you then! I agree that LSS and Nicky looked very natural. True buddies...

By the way, I'm episode-hopping 'Li Hou Zhu yu Zhao Kuan Ying'. This is ep 26 where Li Yu had a fierce argument with Zhao. Zhao accused him of being disloyal to Zhu Er Huang (Nicky's wife in this series), and Nicky adamantly shouted how much he loved her. Then Er Huang ran towards them and declared her love to Li Yu. Scroll to approx min 20 to see it.

I love that scene. Too sad, but very touching too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresalen View Post
    Actually, the clip is an episode in line with Olympic 2008. This is also the beginning of his friendship with the Happy Camp comperes.....they developed a deep relationship as all five of them were very impressed with him and love his sincerity. Furthermore, they were also fans of little tigers......
    Ooohh! No wonder it was full of sporty and athletic performances. Thanks for the info. So that was how Nicky befriended the Happy Camp gang. Interesting. They are so fun to watch together. It was so funny to see Nicky actually forgot some of the hand gestures for 'Love' during the last few minutes of the episode. He was grinning along. Hahaha!

Coming back to Li Hou Zhu. Here's the second last episode (ep 39) where Li Yu and his family was taken to the Song Kingdom. During dinner (well, he didn't eat the meal), Nicky wrote a lengthy poem covering an entire painting. It was my other favourite scene in the series (approx min 15).

Last edited by Icha Parvati; 06-18-12 at 01:13 PM.

Hi everyone,
    I am a big fan of Nicky as well and just got his photo album and other collectibles of his series such a Xing Ming Shi ye and bu bu Jing Xin. I got them by contacting Tom at [email protected] He is really nice and would help you get anything that is available of Nicky or anyone. If it were not for his help then I would not have gotten all of the great collectibles of Nicky and his series. I highly recommend him to all fans if you want to get any star and series collectibles.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Thanks for the tips, Trinie. I'm still waiting for my Nicky Paris photobook to arrive from Amazon CN. I hope it will arrive by the end of the month, it's been rather long... But maybe because I'm in Indonesia and postage can be weird at times coming here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Thanks for the tips, Trinie. I'm still waiting for my Nicky Paris photobook to arrive from Amazon CN. I hope it will arrive by the end of the month, it's been rather long... But maybe because I'm in Indonesia and postage can be weird at times coming here.
    You are very welcome and please contact Tom if you ever need anything. He is really nice and helpful and would help you get pretty much anything. I saw so many things on Taobao that were not available elsewhere and that I have not seen before and he helped me right away. His service is good, fast, friendly, reliable and his prices are decent too. I talked to him a lot and have never found a seller that is that nice before. He treats you like a good friend and does everything to make you happy.

I usually just look up Nicky's name or anyone I like on Taobao and then tell Tom what I like and he helps me get it right away. Here is the taobao link for Nicky's name:

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%CE%E2%...obaoz_20120620

you can see many things of Nicky that are not really available elsewhere. If anyone needs help then just contact Tom at [email protected] and he will help you get anything. He just helped me get another nice book of Bu Bu Jing Xin and I love it!!
    Last edited by Trinie; 06-19-12 at 04:39 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Nicky and Wallace attended Fan Shao Huang's birthday in Hengdian World Studios. FSH was previously with Wallace in Xin Yi Jian Mei and currently with Nicky in the Bride with White Hair.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/93d7d928gw1du3w3nnbj3j.jpg')
    Last edited by tobemela; 06-19-12 at 05:36 PM.

LOL! Thanks Tobemela. When Lao Da said he was gonna change his hair, I didn't know he would change it to the onion style. I think my sister had this style when she was 2 years old.

Thanks, Trinie. I will contact Tom as I had wanted to get the photo book on Xing Ming Shi Ye. My sister went over to Shanghai just two weeks ago but apparently the book is not sold at book store, must get it online.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    LOL! Thanks Tobemela. When Lao Da said he was gonna change his hair, I didn't know he would change it to the onion style. I think my sister had this style when she was 2 years old.
    Hahaha! Onion style! I would refer to it as 'fountain style', for it looks like a little fountain. True, usually toddlers don such hair style...

I want Laoda to return to bangs. I love his bangs... Or the longer hair he donned in 2008 (when he started his relationship with You Know Who).

Wait. Perhaps that was exactly why he doesn't don long hair anymore... Sigh...

It's nice to see Wallace and Nicky are still friends, yeah? I heard that Wallace is an introvert person (nothing wrong with that, it's just him being him). I guess it took someone like Nicky for Wallace to throw jokes around.

'Advance towards the Fire' has the trailers on now! Courtesy of Linggluu and 8798aki:

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Part 1:

Part 2: (check min 4:30 - 4:46 to see Nicky in tuxedo steals a girl and dance with her! I tot I see him in Paris or so!)

Part 3: (min 1:59 Nicky is bare-chested! Min 1:11, the kiss wasn't done. Blah!)

Last edited by Icha Parvati; 06-21-12 at 04:27 AM.

And Nicky's voice IS NOT DUBBED! Yay!

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:
    Last edited by Icha Parvati; 06-21-12 at 04:28 AM.

Not sure if this one has been shown yet, some press conferences of White Haired Maiden. The first few minutes were so cute with Nicky and the BOYS made cute girly expressions!

And here's Nicky's kisses and hugs in his dramas.

Gosh, Laoda really can kiss! I'd still rate his stolen kiss towards LSS in BBJX the hottest of all, though! That stare... melts every girl's heart...(fan self, swooning...)

Back in LongShi mode, here's a collection of LongShi photographs. Sigh...

Wow Icha Parvati! Thanks so much I missed quite a few updates.
    First, A huge Congrats to both Nicky and Shi Shi! Gosh they make such a beautiful pair
    It makes me anxious for the sequel more.
    And I also pray Nicky give up smoking because the thought of him losing his vocals is depressing. Despite a few difficulties he still performed well though.

Regarding Advance toward the fire, honestly I don't know how I feel about this drama. Its just too much explosions for my taste. Even though its great that Nicky is not dubbed I still can't find any interest in the trailer.

hey Babygil,

My thoughts exactly for Advance. I don't like war movies, and some scenes are too gruesome to watch (someone sew Nicky's lips, literally!!!). I might just fast forward to the waltz scenes or ignore the explosives together. War game is just not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by babygil View Post
    Wow Icha Parvati! Thanks so much I missed quite a few updates.
    First, A huge Congrats to both Nicky and Shi Shi! Gosh they make such a beautiful pair
    It makes me anxious for the sequel more.
    And I also pray Nicky give up smoking because the thought of him losing his vocals is depressing. Despite a few difficulties he still performed well though.
    I was thinking the other day, perhaps his injuries from falling from the horse during the Advance series making worsened his singing ability. So sad...

But yes, LongShi is just so beautiful to watch! I keep gushing and drooling when I see them together...