Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    hey Babygil,

My thoughts exactly for Advance. I don't like war movies, and some scenes are too gruesome to watch (someone sew Nicky's lips, literally!!!). I might just fast forward to the waltz scenes or ignore the explosives together. War game is just not my thing.
    Oh wow that was too intense. I don't wanna see all those war scenes! Just like you, I think I'll have to skip around to all the romance scenes. They actually look really cute.

Did you see the waltz scene? Very cute, eh?

I was thinking the other day, perhaps his injuries from falling from the horse during the Advance series making worsened his singing ability. So sad...

But yes, LongShi is just so beautiful to watch! I keep gushing and drooling when I see them together...

Yes, its really sad to see he cant reach high pitch like before

Quote Originally Posted by ro8888 View Post
    Yes, its really sad to see he cant reach high pitch like before
    Same feeling also

Laoda created a scholarship fund for under-priviledge children.

6/25/2012, 6:49pm: Click(ing) the love funding/scholarship, sucking in the #黑白能量# (black/white energy), know that the link below, in total, theres a few that can bring in the black and white energy? Go find them fast, on 6/26 before 17:00 will post a weibo showing location and @微博位置服務平臺. We will pick 5 netizens who answered completely right and will give a suprise through @微博位置服務平臺 . http://t.cn/zOmJGI2 http://t.cn/zO1GZrT.

And he wants to go to Maldive for holiday
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67eniwIuZ1qdakdd.jpg')

and also back to Europe (he got a lot of tax return, apparently).

6/26/2012, 8:05pm: Please prepare for the next stop Becareful I am a workaholic. @賴見和

(#吴奇隆巴黎变形记#s event was very successful. The european union tax collector took the iniative to come return taxes. hotel, car rental, restaurant are all okay. Looks like well have to on a trip to europe for this.)
    Yes, PLEASE go back to Paris, and then to Milan, and give me great European shots!

Thanks to Linggluu for the translations.

At the Tissot event in Harbin:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6flytGRJK1qdakdd.jpg')

This one, he almost stuck his tongue out!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fly6o4Bz1qdakdd.jpg')

thanks to Linggluu.

Stealing from BBJX thread... LOTFLOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN View Post
    and for a quick laugh...on man, I just love this man so much!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/dbb44aed2e738bd41f15e284a18b87d6277ff94b.jpg')

My night prayer today:

"Dear God, please let Nicky and Shishi be a couple. Look at the way they stared at each other here (see below), God. Even You can't deny the chemistry. And let them be happy. Please. He has been a good boy, she has been a good girl, I've been a good fan.

So please make them together, God, for Nicky and Shishi's happiness. And for the happiness of many LongShi fans all over the world (particularly me).

Thank You, God. Amen."

(pix stolen from BBJX thread)

that's what I want to ask you guys/gals too. I'm not trying to be bias but seriously the way that Shishi look at Nicky is different from her costars. I feel like is a very sweet loving look. I have try not to misinterpret but seriously how can you not. Is different...lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/00e93901213fb80e8e60dd7d36d12f2eb83894e3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/6cfbe469gw1dtzt9y9ep4j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/f3d3572c11dfa9ec299ee5bd62d0f703908fc1ec.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/c932ab4bd109b3de0226e0c3ccbf6c81810a4c0b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/08f790529822720ee86a8c517bcb0a46f31fabf1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/80cb39dbb6fd5266fc9fb9beab18972bd50736e7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/93aba83097dda144c92d6819b2b7d0a20df48680.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/9a7254e4tw1du95l2mns5g.gif')

and this picture - they are totaly insync - perfect symmetry. Look at how they stand are their posing, shoulders, arms, everything are parallel to each other...AMAZING

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/2e2eb9389b504fc222150bafe5dde71191ef6dd6.jpg')

Icha Parvati, you are hilarious!
    Yes I totally agree, they would be the best couple in entertainment "IF" anything is going on between the two. The first time I saw these pics I thought they were really putting it on for the cameras but clearly there's a spark. The way she looks at him just touches your heart. But us fans might have to get in line with many who prefer she be with Hu Ge. LOL

You never know what the future holds because they still have to film the modern day version of BBJX either this year or next if nothing changed.

Hehehe... I was almost like this too in 2001 when Nicky was paired with Vicky Zhao in Treasure Venture. But I couldn't find any indications - if at all - that Nicky/Vicky shared more than friendship off screen. So eventually, my fangirl for them faded.

For LongShi, though, I don't know... it's different. Actually, the first times I saw them together off screen post BBJX, I thought it was just because of, well, the energy from BBJX remained between them somehow. At least the camaraderies. But then this very late MAGNOLIA Award came, and LongShi were on the stage together once more, months after their last public appearance. And I'm very pleased to see they were still very friendly to each other, bordering more-than-friendly caring.

But there are SO MANY lions out there who wants Shishi with Hu Ge or Yuan Hong etc... and that's how fandom is. I guess this panda just have to keep LongShi for herself, and share it with fellow LongShis. I am so biased here, but everytime I see those pix above again, I still feel the fluttering butterflies inside of me. So silly! Even the 17 years difference between Nicky (42) and Shishi (25) doesn't matter for me, for: 1) they look so good together, and 2) Nicky doesn't look like a guy over 40 anyway!

But it's just my dream for now... one that keeps me smiling from time to time...

I also realised one thing from the pictures.... During the first months of LongShi post BBJX stages (for awards or other performances), it was Nicky who usually looked at her in a more... how shall I say..... gentle way. Shishi's way of looking at him was more of admiration towards a very nice and kind male friend. Nothing wrong with that, but I used to think... 'No Nicky, don't look at her like that...you might get hurt...'.

Super silly, I know.

Now, I am more like 'No girl, don't spend too much thinking of LongShi. You have other things to do. Plus, if Heaven doesn't grant your wishes for them... you might get depressed (as if I need more problems...).

End of LongShi post. At least for tonite. Go to sleep. An 8am meeting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Icha Parvati; 07-04-12 at 12:32 PM.

At the Tissot event in Harbin:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6flytGRJK1qdakdd.jpg')

This one, he almost stuck his tongue out!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fly6o4Bz1qdakdd.jpg')

thanks to Linggluu.
    Love the new hair. Sooo much better than the old style. He looks super yummy in that gray suit.

love love your thought on Longshi there Icha Parvati and the biggest part of me want them together too. However, as I know there are many other shishi's fans that want her with HuGe or YuanHong. I'm not totally against it since they are more age compatible to her than Nicky but you know the heart get what it want (sometimes..lol) so if ShiShi likes Nicky then hey, I'm not complaining.

I need to see more of their public appearances....any more award show or anything?????
    Nicky is super busy but he should be finish with his series in August and then he will be doing some other things...maybe he will go to the maldives like he had post on weibo!!
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Love the new hair. Sooo much better than the old style. He looks super yummy in that gray suit.
    The old hair style... you mean the 4 years old style he donned a few weeks ago? LOL! Or the bangs? I love the bangs. He looks so cute with the bangs.

I need to see more of their public appearances....any more award show or anything?????
    Nicky is super busy but he should be finish with his series in August and then he will be doing some other things...maybe he will go to the maldives like he had post on weibo!!
    Not sure... I guess BBJX has exceeded its award quota, no? I don't mind more awards, but it's July already, so perhaps the season for 2011 awards is over.

I don't mind seeing LongShi again for other stage events or (of course) performances. I guess, once the number of coverage about them decreases, I would forget how much I love seeing them together. But then, they come on stage together again, and BOOM! My LongShi longing returns like a lightning! And I find myself giggling and smiling like a crazy girl over their videos and pix.

The Tissot event. Laoda got a huge panda plush doll again. Eh, two, cos it's mother and cub.

Anyone else thinks that his 'hallo!' at 0:12 was uber cute?

Talking about bangs and favourite hair style, this one below is one of mine. He looks so cute here.

What is this video about? and estimated when? I only guess that it's about a cafe (named something Bear), which has cosplay costumers/waitresses and perhaps owned by Nicky... or he likes to frequent it? It's in Taiwan.

Hi Icha,
    Think this clip has been a while, years back. Reporting about his third venture in Beijing, a cafe which has a theme on comic/anime, apparently is his dream to have one such cafe. As there is limited supply on comic books, he has actually shipped in the comic books from Taiwan whereby a number are his own collections over the years. He wanted a create a cafe known for services instead of dishes. The cafe sold Taiwan bubble tea with pearls and specially created sushi. He also has waitresses dressed up in the form of cosplay to add to the theme.

I vaguely recalled that he has this bang when he filmed the movie "Ticket" where he helped a friend to track down her mother. The movie was filmed years back......

Ah yes, 2008 IIRC... Thanks Teresa.

Btw, Linggluu has translated the Tissot interview video. Thanks Linggluu!

nicky: my first watch was from when i was really little, in elementary school. I remember it deeply because my mom and dad ate less and used less money. One night, they took my older brother and I out, we rode bicycles and went to a watch/clock store (is there an actual word for a watch store? lol) My dad picked a wristwatch for each of us and thenI can still remember how I feltbecause at that time, it was anexpensive and luxurioushow to say it, a present I guess.

nicky: so at that time, it left a deep impression on me.

2:09-3:30 he talks about his children fans and some director really liking his work, and not being able to go do variety shows so he had to record a VCR (for Kang xi lai le) And then he was asked if hed be nervous to go on Kang Xi, and hes all No, why would I be nervous? (because Xiao S is gonna drape herself all over you, thats why, boss)

[3:31] about his charity work/hei bai neng liang education funding

nicky: because of my work, sometimes I have to travel to faraway places to film,and then Im able to see the lives and conditions of the children that that live there. And sometimes we will visit them or go to orphanages. We will go to those who need help and go see them. Even though the whole thing is really tiring but when you see them smile, you actually feel happy about it.

[4:10 ] - I feel that in everyones lives, when you receive help from other people, the strength they give us is quite alot. So I feel that while I still am capable of doing some things or maybe do things that will effect other people positively, I hope to be more bold/take the initiative.

[4:30]- usually when celebrities participate in charity events, it is because they have been invited and thats why they go do it. I just hope to be more enthusiastic/constructive/on my toes. So thats why I started the education funding. Asides from helping the children who need it, I also hope to do this with those who support me. Because sometimes, I dont want to see people telling others to donate etc, because sometimes you need to do it physically rather than sending in money. That way I think they (the children/donators) will benefit more from it. So thats why I did this kind of event.

【interviwer says something i cant hear clearly since the camera shook]

[5:20] - Its alright. I feel that if you say a direct exposure and encouragement will let alot of people to notice/follow this, I think its worth the support. For me personally, I dont really think so because Im doing the educational funding right now, but I really dont have enough time to actively participate in it. Alot of the times, my schedule does not allow me to go do it. But those children who support me, will form groups themselves and then they will go around to support these kids who need help. And then I will do something to coordinate with them.

[6:04]

i: last time in heng dian you said you had future plans, can you reveal it? (some thing something) What is the name of the film? What kind of character are you portraying.

nicky: New legend of the white haired maiden will be filmed until the begining of august, and then maybe Ill have to go out of the country to do some work, probably be there for half a month. And then after coming back, Ill have to finish filming the second part of Into the fire. (SO RUMOURS WERE TRUE OMG)

i: are you hoping to share joy via weibo or more (nicky stop interupting omg ITS HARD ENOUGH TO HEAR ALREADY :P)

nicky: I feel that weibo is actually a pretty personal thing. There are positives and negatives to it. People can use it to express their feelings but then it can also give a more positive aspect such as if Im feeling down, after I post, alot of people would come give encouragement. So you can get alot of strength from it. I also hope to give other people encouragement from my weibo.

in conclusion:

nicky speaks in second person and interrupts, alot.
    he wants to help those in need. if he cant do it himself, hell enlist the help of friends/pandas to help (we wont fail you bb)
    White Hair will be filmed until August.
    missing 1/2 a month to do something. MAYBE THAT MALDIVES PHOTOSHOOT? IN A BIKINI PERHAPS?! (wishful thinking)
    August, resume filming for Into the Fire, another war movie, another few months of eating dust and having boo boos.
    final verdict: bbjx will not be filmed this year. and neither will his new album be recorded
    No BBJX in 2012... sob sob sob...

No BBJX in 2012... sob sob sob...
    I don't mind BBJX 2 not being filmed this year because I'm all for perfection but I just hope they film it period. He should of said they will start filming next year or something because now I'm having doubts.