Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1336

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Linggluu's translation of Ye Zu Xin's very sweet comments on Nicky. Zu Xin played 10th Prince in BBJX. Thanks Linggluu for the translation!

translations; behind the scenes of 新白发魔女传 with Ye Zu Xin

Ye Zu Xin (叶祖新), aka 10th prince from Bu Bu Jing Xin. Just some snippets on New Legend of the White Haired Maiden/Nicky Wu (◡‿◡✿)

even though he looks cute, 576 is the one that acts the cutest. in real life, he acts cute from morning until evening. for example, when he gets his lines wrong, hell pout and whine- i didnt mean it

having worked with 576 for the second time, he thinks of the latter as a saviour. when i first started to use a sword on set, my movements didnt look good at all and he immediately got a teacher to help on set

having added a new occupation to his resume, a producer, ye zu xin says that 576 really pays attentions to fellow actors, being one himself first. he knows what actors need, and will do his best to protect his crew. because we filmed in the summer heat, he went and bought bags of ice to keep the temperature down and will personally cook soup, hotpot etc.

576 is known as the Iron Man. He doesnt even have time to sleep. He films in the day time and holds meetings at night. I asked him, Long Ge, why do you work so hard? He replied, Cant help it, its for a living. In the future, when youll want to work, you cant. If you want to stay awake, you cant. Why not take the chance now while you still can stay awake.
    Gosh, I agree with Zu Xin. Long Ge, why do you have to work so hard?!

laoda is going to Korea tonite! Thanks Linggluu for the translation!

8/29/2012, 9:24am: The Cute Teacher He ah! No matter where he is, hell always keep a piece of reality. After filming tonight, (I) will be flying to the country of kimchi!
    And the White Haired Maiden is airing soon (next week?):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gr41x8461qdakdd.jpg')

Do we have the discussion thread here? If not, we have to discuss it here...

The cute guy is in Seoul now! Gosh... he's SO cool in that tux!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9kdrgFrtJ1qdakdd.jpg')

Thanks Linggluu for translating. Will try to find a Youtube link later.

8/30/2012, 3:40pm: Seoul International Film Festival, the shortest red carpet in history, so short that there wasnt enough time to take photos So only sending what I look like after the red carpet. Children , come take the photo lo~

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b79ffdbjw1dwf0xcrq1dj.jpg')

Is that pistachio ice cream or mint ice cream he's eating?

From BBJX thread, Nicky's acceptance speech for 2012 Seoul International Drama Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LGL accepting the "The Most Popular Foreigner Drama of the Year" video.
    http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/84627859-1060119650.html

Nicky's Award Acceptance.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ0OTkwNTIw.html
    LGL = Li Guo Li. Wasnt he the director for BBJX?

Stealing from BBJX thread again:

Quote Originally Posted by shishi644 View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b79ffdbjw1dwf8jh5tv4j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6f7c4761tw1dwf0vdpy89j.jpg')

some more pics with LGL and Nicky
    @LXX: yeah, right, they had chances to reunite but kept missing, she is so busy so i can't have my LongShi

Can anyone translate what Nicky said? I think it started from minute 4 or so.

Linggluu translated the interview (I disliked that the female MC took the mic from the poor translator...). Thanks Linggluu!

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu

omg look at him all nervous and everything and not having a clue what everyone is saying laskjfsdl;df./ also in some shots, he really looks like 霹雳虎 ❤ but yeah, cant wait for 向着胜利前进 to finish filming, we cant have you showing up at these events with practically a mohawk.

[4:02]

translator: she said that there are alot of fans in korea that like you, did you know that?

[awkward moment time because he has no mic, hahaha]

[4:13] 576: I know that in korea there are a lot friends who like us. Really thanking them here right now.

[4:31] translator: Why are you.[the translator takes the mic away from her mouthreally now? OTL]

[4:37] 576: Maybe its because Ive been working hard on filming and some products are what people likeespecially like BBJX, right?

fans: DUI!!!!

[5:09] translator: You treat your fans warmly so have you been leaving messages for your fans?

[5:17] 576: Everyday I interact with the fans, the family that like me. [how darling is he, bawww❤] I would leave messages for them everyday. Right? (dui ba?]

fans: DUI!!

576: Everyday, right?

[5:48] translator: I know that youve worked with some korean actors in the past, are the relationships between you and the korean actors good?

576: Uh, Choi Siwon [HE MENTIONED SUJUS SIWON OMGGGG<3], and Teacher ??? and ??? [put the mic near your mouth dear].

[6:30] translator: If you get a chance to work with some korean actors, what kinds of films will you make? And work together with whom?

576: Working with anyone is fine, because I think it will be a new experience. But if there is a chance, we could film a relaxing comedy, because I do very few comedies. [what an understatement].

From Liu Xiao Xiao at BBJX thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hunan TV's clever way to promote Nicky's new series, The Bride With White Hair (one heck of a speedy post-production...what, like two months?...very impressive I'd say ). Aside from the CGI, the series looks kinda good.

Cool! I still dislike the pink and purple candy costumes... but I hope BWH will be a good watch.

Thanks for all the updates!
    Congrats Nicky for yet another award for his role as 4th Prince.
    And my does he look so handsome as ever.

The promotion for White Haired Maiden are so sweet and promising.
    Does anyone know if the drama being subbed on Viki?

I like the new poster here. No sugar sweet purple and pink costumes!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/681ab3edgw1dwhapeeiwfj.jpg')

I can't find the Viki project for this drama. I hope some ppl will sub it soon...

Nicky looks so good in this interview with City Beat. Best of all, the whole interview has English subtitles!

Ahhhh! Our Lao Da has been chosen as one of the GQ China - Men of the Year! (along with Tony Leung, Feng Shao Feng, Jeremy Lin and a bunch of other guys that I didn't recognize). Of course, Nicky is the hottest one of the bunch. I've always liked Tony Leung, as an actor, as well but he's getting up there in age.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Nicky looks so good in this interview with City Beat. Best of all, the whole interview has English subtitles!

Thank you thank you! Never saw any interview of Nicky with commentators in English. City Beat must be Singapore-based, eh?

I find myself touched by how Nicky blushed when the interviewer said she overheard the caterer said the cake was for Si Ye. He is such a humble man, I still can't believe it sometimes.

A bit disappointed they didn't include scenes from Xing Ming Shi Ye. But at least the interview reminds me again of Ruoxi and Si Ye!

This interview was on 3 Sept. The next one was on 4 Sept. Do you have that link?

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Ahhhh! Our Lao Da has been chosen as one of the GQ China - Men of the Year! (along with Tony Leung, Feng Shao Feng, Jeremy Lin and a bunch of other guys that I didn't recognize). Of course, Nicky is the hottest one of the bunch. I've always liked Tony Leung, as an actor, as well but he's getting up there in age.

Cool! Thanks a lot, Vienne. Congrats Lao Da!

I have also always liked Tony Leung. He and Nicky never played the same movie together, eh? Too bad...

Oh, found the scene where Nicky received the 2012 Seoul International Drama Award:

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Cool! Thanks a lot, Vienne. Congrats Lao Da!

I have also always liked Tony Leung. He and Nicky never played the same movie together, eh? Too bad...
    I don't think they've ever been in the same movie together. Tony Leung is one of the most revered actors in Asia and he tends to work with the same directors and actors (like Andy Lau, Maggie Cheung). Everyone wants to work with him.

Also Nicky acts in more dramas than movies nowadays.

True. I want him to do more movies, but he seems to be interested in TV dramas instead of movies...And fashion! Boy, he's GOOD at that!

Speaking of which, here's the recent 8 Sept Dior event which Laoda attended. Have a look at the Nicky Wu fan t-shirt the fans donned. Cool!

This is the second part of the English-subbed interview with City Beat. Laoda is always adorable! Looking at his blushing smile again during the first part of the interview melts my heart...