Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1336

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

I almost forgot about his drama "Severe Winter" and of course Bu Bu Jing Qing is the one drama I been waiting to see for what seem like three to four years.LOL The Mainland production companies really make you wait for these dramas. The cast don't even look the same by the time drama airs.

Thanks longlover for the update!

You're very welcome!

Lol. I've never waited on a Chinese series, because I never watched them until I recently rediscovered my love for Nicky, so I don't know how long post-production takes for one. I do know that "Severe Winter" finished filming at the beginning of this year already so...it does seem like a pretty long wait. LOL.

Anyone know why Nicky went to Australia? I thought it was for a vacation, but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by tan tan View Post
    Can anyone help me to access "Towards the Gunfire" with english sub?
    longlover, here is a site that's pretty updated on Nicky whereabouts if you don't already know about it.
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu
    He been traveling a lot this year which is good because it means he's enjoying life instead of always filming. But knowing Nicky he probably still working while vacationing.

Oh I love that site! Lol. Thanks. Do you know why he went there? Endorsement? Program? =D

Can't believe Nicky's gonna turn 43....pretty soon! Gosh time flies by to quickly.

It's so quiet in here. Lol. Can't wait for Nicky's dramas to air.

hai hai hai
    i am a lurker
    been come here often. i tried to sign up before but was not successful, so i just remained lurking around hahaha
    Hi Longlover, what Nicky's series are you watching now??
    oh oh, i can't wait for BBJQ

i don't like Nicky's current hair color too, hope he can get rid of it asap

Quote Originally Posted by longlover View Post
    It's so quiet in here. Lol. Can't wait for Nicky's dramas to air.
    yep, its quite here. i always keep with his update from Lingglu's tumblr as directed by @babygil and also his weibo

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_LBH576 View Post
    hai hai hai
    i am a lurker
    been come here often. i tried to sign up before but was not successful, so i just remained lurking around hahaha
    Hi Longlover, what Nicky's series are you watching now??
    oh oh, i can't wait for BBJQ

i don't like Nicky's current hair color too, hope he can get rid of it asap
    Glad you signed up!!
    Right now I'm not watching any of his series due to lack of English subs. Oh how I wish I understand every language. Lol. I'm just watching his news excerpts and random tv show appearances.
    I'm definitely looking forward to "Severe Winter" and"Bu Bu Jing Qing!" I can't wait anymore. Lol. I hope"Severe Winter" comes out soon! What about you??

Glad you signed up!!
    Right now I'm not watching any of his series due to lack of English subs. Oh how I wish I understand every language. Lol. I'm just watching his news excerpts and random tv show appearances.
    I'm definitely looking forward to "Severe Winter" and"Bu Bu Jing Qing!" I can't wait anymore. Lol. I hope"Severe Winter" comes out soon! What about you??

i haven't got time to watch any of his series lately, Advance towards the Victory is still in my watch lists now.
    ow, yeah, subs is rather not easy for drama.
    have you watched BuBujingXing behind the story? i love that interview

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_LBH576 View Post
    i haven't got time to watch any of his series lately, Advance towards the Victory is still in my watch lists now.
    ow, yeah, subs is rather not easy for drama.
    have you watched BuBujingXing behind the story? i love that interview
    Oh really? I'm not too find of the setting or the costumes for "Advance Towards Victory" that's why I haven't seen it. There's very few Nicky dramas subbed which totally sucks. Lol.

I haven't seen that interview do you have the link??? I'd love to see it! XD

Oh really? I'm not too find of the setting or the costumes for "Advance Towards Victory" that's why I haven't seen it. There's very few Nicky dramas subbed which totally sucks. Lol.

I haven't seen that interview do you have the link??? I'd love to see it! XD

i too actually didn't really feel to watch Towards Victory, cause its an war series, i can't stand the torturing scenes, but many says its better then towards the fire. Towards the Fire is good, so i decided to watch Victory.

you may search for Bubujingxin behind the story English subbed, there are kind souls who have subbed them for non-mandarin fans. i just tried to find but didn't see the part 1, you may try to look up for it. i watched them last year w/o subbed

Me too! I hate war films/dramas. I just don't like war at all.

I just finished checking it out, but I wonder where part one is?? Lol. Did they just sub part 2?? The first part must've been taken out or something. Now I really want to see the first part! Lol. Gotta go find it.

new fan here! wow, THAT SITE HAS ALOT OF INFO and lots of pics! c: who is the owner of it?? does she work for nicky or smthing

Hi there!! Welcome to the thread! I'm glad we're getting more people in here because it's usually so quiet. Lol. Are you taking about linggluu? Lol. Yeah she is pretty awesome. There's always updates! I believe she's just a dedicated fan of Nicky. An awesomely dedicated fan. =D

yesss, she is an awesome superb fan of Nicky.
    she posts and translates every update of Nicky's Weibo, so kind of her.
    visiting Ling's Tumblr for Nicky is my daily-can't-miss meal hahaha

@longlover: idk too, i think it's been on the site but being removed. i saw it before if i don't remember it wrong

ah yah, you can also search for his Paris traveling video, i think he looked so good there, not too thin and i like his hair there.
    he treated his fans dinner and oh, they got the chance to be so close with him. envy envy

ah, and today is Nicky's birthday

Happy Birthday for him, hope he can marry and have children hahhahaha

Me too. I check it four times a day. Once in the morning, once at noon, once in the evening, and finally at midnight. Lol.

I will definitely look around!

Oh my I saw his Italy trip, so cute and sexy. Lol. I haven't the chance to see his Paris clips, I'm going to check it out!

Yes! Happy Birthday to Nicky! Can't believe he's 43. May he be blessed with a very beautiful wife, inside and out! (I think that's everyone's wish for him. Lol)

Can't believe Nicky's gonna turn 43....pretty soon! Gosh time flies by to quickly.
    Yep, can't believe someone 43 still have a hot body like him
    His shirtless pics look good.