Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1336

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Yup! Even though his body isn't totally ripped, it's still very nice!

I think he's ripped and hot enough in this photo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, but...that's photoshopped. Lol. I still love him regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by longlover View Post
    Yeah, but...that's photoshopped. Lol. I still love him regardless.
    he still actually has abs though :P

I want him to take another shirtless photoshoot. Hehe.

I want him to take another shirtless photoshoot. Hehe.
    Longlover, in a previous post I wrote this:

Hi all, been checking the past movies of Nicky Wu. Has anyone watched "Never say goodbye" 2001 (Yau yan suet oi ngo)?

There are some reviews about the movie:
    http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/reviews.m...isplay_set=eng

"Co-directors Jacob Cheung and Jimmy Lee Wai-cheung, the latter making an inauspicious directorial debut, provide Wu with plenty of opportunity to undress. He is continually getting soaked, making love, and in one scene poses for a life drawing class."

Have you watched that movie Never Say Goodbye? Sounds like he's done some hot scene in it

Quote Originally Posted by thinkingover View Post
    Longlover, in a previous post I wrote this:

Hi all, been checking the past movies of Nicky Wu. Has anyone watched "Never say goodbye" 2001 (Yau yan suet oi ngo)?

There are some reviews about the movie:
    http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/reviews.m...isplay_set=eng

"Co-directors Jacob Cheung and Jimmy Lee Wai-cheung, the latter making an inauspicious directorial debut, provide Wu with plenty of opportunity to undress. He is continually getting soaked, making love, and in one scene poses for a life drawing class."

Have you watched that movie Never Say Goodbye? Sounds like he's done some hot scene in it

sounds like? HE DOES
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/%E...88%B1%E6%88%91

Yes, I have seen that movie. But because there weren't subs I didn't watch it fully. I read the synopsis and reviews and just watched butts...lol...jk....bits. I only watched the sexy bits of Nicky and his leading ladies. I saw two bed scenes from Nicky XD; one with Athena and the other with that other gal, I forget her name. I also saw a few shirtless scenes. Overall I didn't like the film because it was too melodramatic for me and because I just didn't like Nicky's character AND his hair. If you want to watch it for Nicky's hot scenes, go for it. If not then stay away. Lol.

Haha sounds like a good one to watch. But didn't really get what you said about butts and bits
    You didn't mean that you could see his bum and private part in those bed scenes did you?
    By the way, do you know where I may be able to watch it online?

Haha sounds like a good one to watch. But didn't really get what you said about butts and bits
    You didn't mean that you could see his bum and private part in those bed scenes did you?
    there's this movie where yyou can see his bum :3 hehehe
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/3083...vie-where-that

here's some nice gifs of nicky's bum C:

Haha sounds like a good one to watch. But didn't really get what you said about butts and bits You didn't mean that you could see his bum and private part in those bed scenes did you?
    LOL. That was just a weird joke/play on words from me. I was on my phone and initially wanted to write "...I just watched bits...," but when I typed in 'bits' the auto-correct on my phone changed it to 'butts.' Coincidentally we were talking about Nicky and his awesome body and I was reminded of Nicky's firm bottom, so I just left it as that. LOL.
    You don't actually get to see his naked lower body, but you do get to see his shirtless body and his firm bottom covered with a towel.
    You can watch it here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ0OTg1MTI=.html

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmile View Post
    here's some nice gifs of nicky's bum C:
    Yum, yum! So young and so fresh, and so tight! LOL.

Yum, yum! So young and so fresh, and so tight! LOL.
    Thanks blacksmile for nice pics.
    Longlover, when people say 'tight' they usually mean the door in between the butt cheeks, haha. Guess you didn't refer to that? :P

Thanks blacksmile for nice pics.
    Longlover, when people say 'tight' they usually mean the door in between the butt cheeks, haha. Guess you didn't refer to that? :P
    *shakes head* Mm, mm girl, you dirty. LOL.

GUYS, I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!! I just checked linggluu's site and they're saying Nicky is going out with Cecilia!!!??? H-how did this happen?? Is it true?!! Huh? All this time, they've been denying it??? Huh?? When he said they couldn't find time to even chat how could they date, he was just lying?!!! Nicky ah~. I'm in utter shock. I am. I don't know if I'm happy or sad or upset...? Happy because he's finally opening up to love again; sad because he's taken; upset because he's dating a girl almost two decades younger than him???!! Ahhhg. Why are my feelings all scattered? Sniff, sniff.........I'm crying inside guys.....

Yes, I do believe it's legit. I'm still in shock myself. I heard it yesterday and even when to their weibo to see for myself.

I couldn't even sleep well last night because I was so heartbroken over this. I'm guessing a lot of his fans are feeling the same way....

Worst part is, I can't even hate on Shi Shi because she seems like such a down to earth girl and I feel like I would definitely want to be friends with her if I knew her in real life. I know this sounds pretty pathetic but I'm still in shock because I really did not think they were gonna get together. They acted like bros. Man oh man, did they have me fooled.
    Last edited by Vienne94; 11-13-13 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Yes, I do believe it's legit. I'm still in shock myself. I heard it yesterday and even when to their weibo to see for myself.

I couldn't even sleep well last night because I was so heartbroken over this. I'm guessing a lot of his fans are feeling the same way....

Worst part is, I can't even hate on Shi Shi because she seems like such a down to earth girl and I feel like I would definitely want to be friends with her if I knew her in real life. I know this sounds pretty pathetic but I'm still in shock because I really did not think they were gonna get together. They acted like bros. Man oh man, did they have me fooled.

I'm still in shock...and yes, I do agree with you on your last paragraph. She's such a lovely gal in person that you can't possibly dislike her. Lol. I like that she's a reserved and quiet gal, but...but...*sigh*....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

LONGSHI are dating!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I cannot be happier today! Oh My God!!!

Will post something when I get over this shock. And man, I have so many things to do today but now I just want to go online and read all about Longshi again!

Oh... I'm so happy... Thank You, Universe!