Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

I just watch this series...quite disappointed though. Beatiful cinematography, I felt so lonely...The story is also quite complicated....I didn't expect sth like this. Thought it gonna be like Xiao Shi Yi Lang

I am actually debating myself I should get it or not. I fell in love with Nicky back after Si Da Ming Pou.. his that smile gets me...

I got some good feedback, so I hope to watch the series soon. I don't like Theresa Lee from the series though... Nicky looked way too cool.

I really got hooked on this wild beautiful desert scenes after Guan Xi Wu Jie Dao.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Originally posted by tinac
    - Info & Pics (limited) on "Shi Lu Hao Xia - Heroes of Silk Road" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/slhx/index.html

- Info & Pics "Liu Zi Qin Mo - Six Finger Demon of the Lute" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/lzqm/index.html

- Another series "Tie Quan Lang Zi" can be found here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/tqlz/index.html

- Nicky's page by SINA is http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/f/wql.html

All these sites in Simplified Chinese
    im looking forward to hero on the silkroad too, looks very interesting and the description of his character is v similar to luo han in treasure venture.
    any1 know whats the third series about?its modern series.

Gosh....I wonder when either of those series for Nicky will release out in viet!!! Its taking so long, but great that its actually released out in Chinese and all Just a matter of time

Neuron, so the storyline wasn't that good or something? Hehe, but beautiful scenery huh? What about the costumes? lol....

Hmmmmm...what is that third serie? Lol, no clue. Hmmm...I've never seen Nicky in a modern serie before. Not a big fan of his hairstyle in there. Who is that actress with him?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

This is the brief synopsis of the 3rd series (Tie Quan Lang Zi), can't translate all. My Chinese reading skill is quite limited.

1995 Hai Nan Island, Kang Jie (Nicky Wu)and Lan Jing are a pair of young lovers but Jing's father is against their relationship. Jie is a talented martial artist and is selected by the government to train in Wu Han for 1 year. During this time Jing is forced to marry another man and Jie had an accident on his way back to the island, slipped into coma.

2003 Shang Hai, Jie was in coma for 3 years and has lost his memory of the past ......

Well, that's the brief outline of the story ..

Link to the full synopsis:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2004-01-08/1714272785.html

Link to the series:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/tqlz/index.html
    Last edited by tinac; 07-27-04 at 11:54 PM.

tinac, thanks so much for that summery!!! Really appriciate it Hehe, even though you say you have limited chinese reading skills, I think that summery of yours is very good

Anyways, I'm guessing taht Nicky will be Kang Jie huh? And Lan Jing will be that girl in those pictures with him, hehehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

thanks for the news! i actually like him with the long hair, it looks more nicer like in treasure raider

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    tinac, thanks so much for that summery!!! Really appriciate it Hehe, even though you say you have limited chinese reading skills, I think that summery of yours is very good

Anyways, I'm guessing taht Nicky will be Kang Jie huh? And Lan Jing will be that girl in those pictures with him, hehehe
    Oops! Yeah, Kang Jie is Nicky and Lan Jing is the girl. I'll edit my postings. Thanks! I actually skipped a lot of things in the summary, the synopsis is quite detail.

Either way tinac, thanks again for the summery!!! Brief and to the point is still good

Hmmmm....I don't mind him with long hair, its just it doesn't look that great in the pic. Lol, I like his long/middleish hair in XSYL though. Hmmm....maybe its a little too "puffy" in the pics? That actress with him reminds me of Sun Li.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Just curious...In which movie/series did you guyes start to take interest in him?

the first time i set my eyes on him : "to miss with love"

but just like him way later after i dated someone that looks exactly like him
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

I like him from Liang Zhu!

i like him straight after i watched treaure venture, his character was v cool and nice in there

Hey there guys Like nouriKo, I watched Treasure Venture and adored Nicky instantly His character was diffiantely awsome. Love his "image" when he held his flute or his sword

Oooooh, a Nicky lookalike Floo? Hehehe.......need to find someone that looks like Nicky Even better, have Nicky :
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Oooooh, a Nicky lookalike Floo?
    ehehehehe... aren't you just envy me? :
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Lol Floo!!! More then you can imagine!!!! Hehe, so he looked almost exactly like Nicky huh? Lol, stupid questions. Look alike so that means close enough....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I started to like him in "Treasure Venture" but really really like him after "Xiao Shi Yi Lang"

im watching treasure raider at the moment, yeah he's v playful and awsome in it too but still i can not get the image of him being lou han(treasure venture ) out of me mind . So i guess no one has yet watched hero on silkroad? can't wait for that series

I liked Nicky a lot in Xiao Shi Yi Lang as well, but again like nouriKo, he already left a deep impression on me in Treasure Venture. His character was just awsome. Lol, I have a think for assassins witha golden/soft heart

Nicky looked awsome in Xiao Shi Yi Lang though!!! I really liked his black outfit towards the end or so. Hehehe, his hair in there fit him well with the character. Maybe its just me, but I would have perfered for him to end up with Ma Yi Shi who played Phong Tu Niang. Then again I liked her with Kai Tia though hehehe.

I am really looking forward to Hero on the Silk Road as well as Six Finger Demon of the Lute. I don't like the idea of him with Ning Jing though. They don't match well in pics, but he looks nice!! hehe, reminds me of him ni Xiao Shi Yi Lang.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

any1 know what happened to tvseriesfan.com? i normally go in there to chat bout nic but now they're closed or sumting in treasure raider i really like when he tied his long hair back, looks v appealingunlike u i prefer him with athene(but no one look compatiblt with him as much as vicky thou)