Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1331

Thread: Nicky Wu

  1. #341
    Junior Member cdramafensi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I'm going to be different from all of you and announce that I absolutely ADORE my Nicky bald and in Bu Bu Jing Xin. He's by far the hottest looking Yongzheng in C-drama history and definitely the hottest prince in Bu Bu Jing Xin's filming set.

    I must be alone in spcnet as someone who enjoys Qing dramas.
    Last edited by cdramafensi; 03-24-11 at 09:52 PM.

  2. #342
    Senior Member Plushie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdramafensi View Post
    I'm going to be different from all of you and announce that I absolutely ADORE my Nicky bald and in Bu Bu Jing Xin. He's by far the hottest looking Yongzheng in C-drama history and definitely the hottest prince in Bu Bu Jing Xin's filming set.

    I must be alone in spcnet as someone who enjoys Qing dramas.
    =O I never once said I dislike Nicky Bald. I ADORE my Nicky however he is! I kept saying I love his big honking nose when everyone was bashing it didn't I? XD

  3. #343
    Junior Member iheartnickywu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I hope he's acting in the new series he's producing, White Haired Maiden. I don't think he's starring in The Perfect Husband, his studio's maiden production? I could be mistaken because my Chinese reading skills suck.

  4. #344
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Trailer for The Perfect Husband produced by Nicky Wu Studio.

  5. #345
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    so i was browsing through the BBJX tieba, and found this one thread on a bunch of nicky's videos. i dont know how to post them separately, but some of them are really cute/funny! there are many on his doing his signature air flips/cartwheels and stuff (like 11) - his flips are really good! i'm so im pressed. theres also this one from his little tiger days where he's doing this provocative strip tease dance (don't worry, there is much stripping involved though! unfortunately ) - thats post number 10
    oh, and post 16 contains an open-shirted AND back-flipping nicky
    heres the link!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013908641


  6. #346
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    so i was browsing through the BBJX tieba, and found this one thread on a bunch of nicky's videos. i dont know how to post them separately, but some of them are really cute/funny! there are many on his doing his signature air flips/cartwheels and stuff (like 11) - his flips are really good! i'm so im pressed. theres also this one from his little tiger days where he's doing this provocative strip tease dance (don't worry, there is much stripping involved though! unfortunately ) - thats post number 10
    oh, and post 16 contains an open-shirted AND back-flipping nicky
    heres the link!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013908641
    O-M-G! What are you doing in a Nicky thread? You're so cheating on Peter here.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  7. #347
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    O-M-G! What are you doing in a Nicky thread? You're so cheating on Peter here.
    LOL i'm sorry?? peter is still my one true love though!
    Last edited by ChineseChik525; 04-03-11 at 05:37 PM.


  8. #348
    Senior Member Plushie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    O-M-G! What are you doing in a Nicky thread? You're so cheating on Peter here.
    There's nothing wrong with having a couple of other men on the side.

    We all know your dedication to Peter Chinesechik, so no worries. ^^" lol!
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

  9. #349
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Paparazzi snapped Nicky bringing his agent and her son out. Hey, he looks tall here.
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/p/2011-04...13278978.shtml


  10. #350
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Compilation of Nicky's stunts on the big screen:

  11. #351
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Actually I think Nicky and Takeshi Kaneshiro look really alike - they could act as brothers! Nicky's not THAT short in this vid. Takashi (who has international super-hunk status) is only slightly taller and doesn't tower over him.

  12. #352
    Senior Member Plushie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Thanks for the videos Xiaolong!



    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

  13. #353
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Oh my! His hair is getting so much nicer in this photo! He doesn't need to wear those woolly caps anymore. Still a far cry from his usual floppy hairstyle (which looks nicer when he's dancing) but I like this kind of hair on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post

  14. #354
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    I wonder when Sheng Tang Feng Yun (聖堂風雲 - they translate it to "Sanctuary" in English) is going to air. They already wrapped up filming end June 2010, the trailer came out in July 2010...it's suppose to air this year right?
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/3353078.htm#sub3353078

    Isn't this a continuation of Shanghai Bund but with different characters?

    I love min guo dramas and Nicky looks super-cool here.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-19-11 at 08:41 AM.

  15. #355
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    xiaolong, is this what you're looking for? Stars Award 2011?



    Nicky to the event...


    Walk of Fame (Nicky shows up at 16:05)


  16. #356
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Oooohhh! Thanks for the links!!! I was never a fan of any Singaporean Mediacorp artistes so never paid attention to their Star Awards. Even their top Ah Jies, Fann Wong, Zoe Tay etc, just fall way short in terms of onscreen presence, BTS personalities and beauty compared to their HK, Taiwanese, Korean and now Mainland counterparts.

    Apologies to fans of MediaCorp.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-25-11 at 02:03 AM.

  17. #357
    Senior Member Luanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oooohhh! Thanks for the links!!! I was never a fan of any Singaporean Mediacorp artistes so never paid attention to their Star Awards. Even their top Ah Jies, Fann Wong, Zoe Tay etc, just fall way short in terms of onscreen presence, BTS personalities and beauty compared to their HK, Taiwanese, Korean and now Mainland counterparts.

    Apologies to fans of MediaCorp.
    Which country are u from, xiaolong?
    Try the following website:
    http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/...s/default.aspx

  18. #358
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Which country are u from, xiaolong?
    Oh, I was born in Singapore! But have been living overseas for most of my life.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-25-11 at 02:35 AM.

  19. #359
    Senior Member Luanee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oh, I was born in Singapore! But have been living overseas for most of my life.
    Oic, i am not a mediacorp fan either. I usually watch HK TVB dramas and now I am venturing into mainland ones after discovering GXYZM lol...

  20. #360
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Awww...I wish Nicky sang the theme for BBJX. Then we can see him perform on stage at BBJX media events

Similar Threads

  1. Hero On The Silkroad 《絲路豪俠》
    By Neuron in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-22-13, 12:16 AM
  2. Nicky Wu & Liu Tao Series
    By flydoll in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-17-11, 01:25 AM
  3. six fingers devil starring nicky wu,ning jing
    By 12blbl in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-08, 12:03 AM
  4. XIAO SHI YI LANG 2003 (Nicky Wu, Athena Chu)
    By Temujin in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-07, 03:56 AM
  5. Series::Musketeer and Princess. - {Ren Quan , FanBingBing, Nicky Wu}
    By Loeyan in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-06, 06:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •