Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

^^ Hehe LGX looks like a big pink giant in those pics. Nick and LSS looks great together. Nicky is sporting that hair style I saw in FSF and a few other actors. I'm not loving it. I think he looks best with spiky hair, this style makes his face seem shorter.

yeah, cos the hair covers most of his forehead, no? I actually like it. But I prefer his longer hair in 2007ish (when he was shooting Heroes of the Silk Road, I think). He's so cool with long hair!

I do have to point out that LSS and Nicky's pictures there look so much like wedding shots (particularly with LSS' white dress and Nicky's soft grey suit). But this is me, terribly bias....

Nicky IS planning to go to Paris! His weibo on 15 Jan at 11:43am beijing time (Courtesy of Linggluu): -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1/15/2012, 11:43am beijing time (1-16-2012, 12:43am) - been in a meeting all day, the album collaboration is almost set, the new film’s contract has been signed, another film’s investments have been set, seen a few elders who love/dote on me. Even though there is no public work/event today, I really am a little tired,but my heart is steady/free from worries. Took a solid step forward. Haven’t even set out to Paris yet,but I’ve already planned how not to let Qi Guo’s Pandas nipping at my heels. Being good will give you rewards. Good night!

Banned

It's a very old taiwanese movie called King of Comics(1996).

Which one? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Apparently, Nicky's trip to Paris is (sigh) business-related. Perhaps photo-shots of Dior or another French company? From linggluu's translation today of Wu Boss' weibo: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- top: 1/16/2012, 1:10am, beijing time: aiyoweiya! Just finished a meeting planning the trip to Paris, really like/enjoy the feeling to have a meeting at home and just talking, there is no pressure, and spend the time talking about nonsense. Hopefully what we planned will come true. In the middle (of the conversation) we also cut in and talked about changing two of the contracts. What a productive/rich day. Starting tomorow, will have fight in battle/war! Thanks to all those friends who back me up, @李晖616 @康乐就是康乐 @賴見和 , to give Qi Guo’s Pandas “piao Piao” (piao liang, for pretty ) pictures/videos to see. I give you ten thousand thanks.

Hi
    anyone know of this series Shan Niang that Nicky act in?? It suppose to be about nicky being rise as an Japanese and came into China.. it have kungfu and everything... his adopt dad is a Japanese and rise Nicky up as an japanese..and that he took Nicky to a prostitution house to make a man out of him.. well something like that that I read...
    Have anyone see it yet??? it suppose to come out in 2012...

Is there a trailer or anything of the drama? If its coming out in 2012 I seriously want to see it. I'm all about Nicky Wu nowdays

This is really nice MV of Nicky's many ancient movies/dramas.

out of all Nicky ancient series.. I think that he look the best in Treasure Hunter.... from his hair to his look...
    what you all thinks???

I tried to find the Shan Niang trailers etc in You Tube, to no avail. But Linggluu saw it and made some summaries. Go to her tumblr (http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu) and find #shan niang. And since Linggluu hasn't translated Nicky's weibo this morning (yes, I'm a lurker!), I tried Google Translator. Seems our Wu Boss is going to Paris soon enough! Yay! Seems the trip is related to Femina (is that a magazine?), and fashion shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    out of all Nicky ancient series.. I think that he look the best in Treasure Hunter.... from his hair to his look... what you all thinks???
    Treasure Hunter or Treasure Venture? Treasure Hunter may be = Treasure Raiders (Xiao Shi Yi Lang). Treasure Venture is the one he played Shui Ruohan, paired with Vicky Zhao Wei. I love him in Treasure Venture better, perhaps because Ruohan's Ming long hair was really cool. Yi Lang's funny hair doesn't sing for me.

Treasure Venture.. one with vicky Zhao... he look really handsome in that series.. I like the way that they did his hair..
    I think that he look best with some bang, not having all this hair up...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Treasure Hunter or Treasure Venture? Treasure Hunter may be = Treasure Raiders (Xiao Shi Yi Lang). Treasure Venture is the one he played Shui Ruohan, paired with Vicky Zhao Wei. I love him in Treasure Venture better, perhaps because Ruohan's Ming long hair was really cool. Yi Lang's funny hair doesn't sing for me.

he must go for a long trip.. with all the suitcase that he's packing.........6 or seven from what his picture show...

I tried to find the Shan Niang trailers etc in You Tube, to no avail. But Linggluu saw it and made some summaries. Go to her tumblr (http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu) and find #shan niang. And since Linggluu hasn't translated Nicky's weibo this morning (yes, I'm a lurker!), I tried Google Translator. Seems our Wu Boss is going to Paris soon enough! Yay! Seems the trip is related to Femina (is that a magazine?), and fashion shooting.

Eh, which pictures? Are you looking at his weibo (http://weibo.com/wuqilong)? The picture with him wearing a yellow shirt? Cos I'm not a weibo user (can't even type Chinese!), I cannot see the pix clearly. I agree that his Shui Ruohan hair with the bang is the cutest so far. He's so good with that hairstyle... I've been loving him ever since!

click on the picture n it will open bigger..
    yes the one that he have the yellow shirt on...

Eh, which pictures? Are you looking at his weibo (http://weibo.com/wuqilong)? The picture with him wearing a yellow shirt? Cos I'm not a weibo user (can't even type Chinese!), I cannot see the pix clearly. I agree that his Shui Ruohan hair with the bang is the cutest so far. He's so good with that hairstyle... I've been loving him ever since!

Nah, it asked for something like login or user name and password. Can't open it cos I don't have a weibo account.

use google chrome and translate and register.. really easy.. I don't speak or read chinese but still able to register..

Oh, okay. I will try later. Sigh... if only Mr Wu knows the extent to this non-Chinese reader/writer does for him!!!

I have installed Google Chrome, but I still couldn't register to weibo (some password problems). But I just found out that if Iignore the syntax, I could actually use Google Translator (translate.google.com) to understand Nicky's news written in Chinese! So I browsed around and found this article. A good one to understand what has happened to his finance (oh the bloody divorce, how I HATE the gold digger!) and that he seems to be getting better now. But I'm still pissed off that he had to pay NT$ 4,200 for divorce maintenance (plus losing his cars and houses)! And he wasn't even the one who cheated!!! -------------------------------------------------------------- http://finance.sina.com.cn/money/lcb...11168652.shtml