Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Weibo will sent you an email to confirm the register, reply to that that is when you will have a weibo account...

Thanks Myenson. The thing is, I keep failing to register due to some password problem. The 6-16 characters they want, is that Chinese only, or English will be fine too? I tried both, still didn't work.

I tried getting weibo and failed too. But I found the blog of Nicky and it's linked to the weibo but will only get the latest update. Yet to try further. You can try at
    blog.sina.com.cn/wuqilong. He wrote his thoughts of Yongzheng. It is titled "Yongzheng I understand you I am you"

Wow. Thanks a lot for the tips. I went to the sina blog and found what you meant (using Google translator). This is also written by him, right?

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b79ffdb0100teqh.html

一個別人心中冷酷無情 手段殘忍的君主

一個心思縝密深沉內斂的帝王

有誰會去真正了解他孤獨的內心

他為什麼會變成這樣

難道他沒有感情嗎

他為什麼會這麼做

難道沒有其他選擇嗎

當我真的進入角色之中

當我活在宮庭禁院之中

我明白了

他對別人再狠也沒比對自己狠

狠的失去自己愛的感覺

狠的遺忘最珍貴的笑容

狠的放下自己是有血有肉的人

不再有痛只剩孤獨

雍正

我心目中的男人

I use Gtranslator, so I won't post the silly translation here (can someone do a correct and poetic translation for his poem?). But I can see how poetic Nicky is...

Linggluu and Wuxiagurl over the BBJX thread have provided the much better translation of the poem. Thank you both!

Now, I just found this link about Nicky's recent fashion galore in Paris etc. Apparently, Si Ye has really entered the international catwalk business! Not bad for a 41 years old guy!

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/p/2012-01...33540282.shtml

(use translate.google.com to understand the news)

Am I living in a different planet??? I didn't realise that this week (well, starting last week) has been the Paris Fashion Week! So Nicky actually went to Paris for that; and he went to many fashion shows! Not only Dior and Louis Vuitton, but also Jean Paul Gaultier (in which he sat at the front row).

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fash...guests-5532365

Unfortunately, my dream of listening to Nicky speaking English has vanished... for he spoke to WWD through his translator... (WWD didn't ask him questions in French, no?). But at least he's now recognised at international level! (tho admittedly for fashion, not yet for his acting...)

Nicky's interview during the Jean Paul Gaultier show during the Paris Fashion Week.

Now, if someone can tell me what he said...

Oh no!(forehead/palm) Someone has to tell him how to pronounce 'Madame', unless 'Paris Madame' is pronounced differently...

Anyways.

Paris Pandas!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2012-01/21/122613351_41n.jpg')

It seems that Nicky is talking to Jean Paul Gaultier himself, but I maybe wrong...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2012-01/21/122613351_51n.jpg')

Last post of the day (geezz... where are the other Pandas? In Paris?).

Paris Fashion Week 2012-2013 EXIT DIOR:

The video stopped when I tried to view it. But Nicky Wu should be there! (with Lagerfeld etc).

Oh, okay, he's there. And he's darn cute with his white suit!!! (swoon...)

Who's the Chinese (?) girl with black hat and black suit? She's so cute too.

I start to think that I'm the only inhabitant of this thread... or you guys are eating your New Year cakes at the moment! Anyway, Happy New Year! May the Water Dragon bestow its benevolence to us! And here's Nicky, humming a bit of 'Dancing Queen' at the Baccarat Museum in Paris. Such a beautiful soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    I start to think that I'm the only inhabitant of this thread... or you guys are eating your New Year cakes at the moment! Anyway, Happy New Year! May the Water Dragon bestow its benevolence to us! And here's Nicky, humming a bit of 'Dancing Queen' at the Baccarat Museum in Paris. Such a beautiful soul...
    Hi Icha, thanks for all the clips! No you aren't the only one here, I've been on vacation for the last few days and I'm sure there are plenty of silent Nicky fans lurking on the forum.

Happy New Year everyone!

Been away for a week's meeting. Urgh! Glad to be back to report that Nicky Wu's Paris Fashion Week was actually mentioned in 'La Petit Journal' on 25 Jan! They mentioned his name several times, showing the clips of Pandas blossoming as they wait for China's (well, actually Taiwan's) "Jean Dujardin", and they also showed an old clip of Nicky with his water scooter doing funny crazy stuffs. The interviewer also asked Pandas how old Nicky was, 25? And he was so surprised to learn he's 41!

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0212/v/...0CL3d1cWlsb25n

My sweet Wu Boss... you're doing excellently...(even have learned to slowly spoke 'Bonjour, La Petit Journal').

OMG!!! He's posing in front of a WWF poster! I used to work for WWF, and I still think of them fondly. I'm so pleased! What did he do there, I wonder...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/square/4b79ffdbjw1dpj8kc2w4kj.jpg')

(Not a weibo user, so I can't access the large picture...)

Hey guys!! I may seem like a newbie but I've been quietly stalking all the bbjx and nicky wu and lss threads for quite a while now! haha anyways thought I'd finally pop in to say hi cuz I finally figured out how to register for a weibo account!! (after a really long time LOL!) and I thought I'd share it with the other pandas out there who had the same trouble as I did

I had the same problem as you Icha where they kept on saying the pw length is not long enough. I got pass this problem by using internet explorer instead. And then they send you an email for confirmation but when I clicked that email it says it's expired so what you have to do is email [email protected] anything you want and they will activate your account within 2 minutes (says at bottom of confirmation email) and voila!! I am now following Nicky and have access to his pics muahhaha such as this one

icecream nicky.jpg

hehehhee he's so cute!! this one is from his manager's page...
    caption: 四歲小孩果然好騙一個冰激凌就滿足了
    Translaton: 4 yr old boys are easy to trick- already satisfied with one ice cream cone

Ahh... okay then. Thanks a lot for the weibo tips, Boo, and do come more often! I'm still replaying the La Petit Journal clip over and over again cos it's just so amazing to see Nicky mentioned so many times in that French slot... I hope he attends the Paris Fashion Week again next year!

Quote Originally Posted by boo!!! View Post

icecream nicky.jpg

hehehhee he's so cute!! this one is from his manager's page...
    caption: 四歲小孩果然好騙一個冰激凌就滿足了
    Translaton: 4 yr old boys are easy to trick- already satisfied with one ice cream cone
    Hiya boo!!!

Thanks for the pic and translation of that caption. How can a 42 year old man look so adorable?

^_^ because Wu Boss is actually 4 years old... ^_^ Trying to register to Weibo for the nth time. I shall not give up! (PS: Suzy Menkes, the fashion editor of International Herald Tribune, has been reported to say 'see you again next year' to Nicky while in Paris. I so hope he'll go there again next year!)

Hi Icha, I have managed to get into weibo. U may want to try create a blog in sina and then register a weibo along with it. It worked for me.