Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Everyone go watch Nicky in Young Policemen in Love (1995) with Takeshi Kaneshiro. It's my favorite Nicky movie/drama besides BBJX. The movie is hilarious (a bit slap sticky) and the men are gorgeous. The storyline is pretty good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJqYosfZLo
    palm/face. He eats garlic. GARLIC!!!

sigh...

Is that Nicky's real voice? Seems so to me.

At 3:44-3:48, did Nicky speak to Suzy Menkes in English? He seemed not to have any translator next to him. I'm still curious about his English, cos he had to use translators in France. But I think he would at least have the passive English speaking ability...

Hi I am new here
    Very happy to see so many foreigners supporting Nicky
    really amazed at your discussion
    I think I will come to update some information about him. Hope you like it.

First I think I had better introduce the official fan clubs for Nicky
    There are official clubs in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, North America.
    You can find the official Weibo in sina for all these four.
    The official website for Nicky is www.576story.com, but there is no English version. So I think it will not be helpful.

The weibo of overall official club, which is approved by Nicky's company, is "吴奇隆官方粉丝团
    Nicky's manager or his staff will post his information on this Weibo, like his schedule.

Nicky's schedule in March is as below
    Time Location Activity
    March 15th Shanghai
    March 16th Taizhou in Zhejiang Province Promotion for Shanniang
    March 21st Guangzhou Promotion for Shanniang
    March 27th Hangzhou Chang'An automobile Conference (Nicky has signed an endorsement with Chang'An corporation and he will appear in the new advertisement.)
    March 29th Shengyang

There are always new pictures when activities are held. You guys can wait to see^^

BTW, he will spend March and April on filming "向着炮火前进

Haha
    You have seen pic of Nicky and Andy
    Actually, Nicky bought 1000 tickets of "A simple life" acted by Andy by himself and send these tickets to his fans, hoping his fans can enjoy this beautiful movie. It is said that Nicky cried when he saw this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Tell me the blood on his hands are not real blood. Cos they look bloody real to me.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b79ffdbjw1dqs6m36b5hj.jpg')http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4b79ff...qs6m36b5hj.jpg
    Me to! Oh god what are they doing to him on that set?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmoro View Post
    Hi I am new hereVery happy to see so many foreigners supporting Nickyreally amazed at your discussionI think I will come to update some information about him. Hope you like it.
    Hi Marshmoro! All info related to Nicky are welcome here. Thanks for sharing.

First I think I had better introduce the official fan clubs for Nicky
    There are official clubs in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, North America.
    You can find the official Weibo in sina for all these four.
    The official website for Nicky is www.576story.com, but there is no English version. So I think it will not be helpful.

The weibo of overall official club, which is approved by Nicky's company, is "吴奇隆官方粉丝团
    Nicky's manager or his staff will post his information on this Weibo, like his schedule.

Nicky's schedule in March is as below
    Time Location Activity
    March 15th Shanghai
    March 16th Taizhou in Zhejiang Province Promotion for Shanniang
    March 21st Guangzhou Promotion for Shanniang
    March 27th Hangzhou Chang'An automobile Conference (Nicky has signed an endorsement with Chang'An corporation and he will appear in the new advertisement.)
    March 29th Shengyang

There are always new pictures when activities are held. You guys can wait to see^^

BTW, he will spend March and April on filming "向着炮火前进
    Hi Marshmoro, nice seeing you here.

I am opening the website now (thanks for the info!), it has a beautiful front page! Wonder why it's titled 576story tho! Do you know the reason why?

Are you an active member of that website? I'd love to have more official info about Nicky here. I often visit his weibo (using Google translator) and Linggluu's tumblr, but Nicky might be too busy these days to really update his schedules on weibo. Any plan(s) for overseas visit soon?
    Last edited by Icha Parvati; 03-09-12 at 08:24 AM.

oh, and what is the official fans club for Nicky in Australia? I frequent AU a lot, because I used to study there and my partner is there, so it would be nice to be part of an official fan club.

Haha
    You have seen pic of Nicky and Andy
    Actually, Nicky bought 1000 tickets of "A simple life" acted by Andy by himself and send these tickets to his fans, hoping his fans can enjoy this beautiful movie. It is said that Nicky cried when he saw this movie.
    I knew he bought 1,000 tickets for his fans, but I didn't realise that the movie was by Andy and that Nicky really loved the movie. Sweet Nicky...I want both of them in another movie again soon!

Lol, y'all shouldn't worry, there's no way that blood is real.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Eh, who knows?! I'm sure Nicky isn't the first actor with a bit of injuries and still adamantly used the wound for better effect? Particularly if it isn't a serious wound...

1. It doesn't even look real in the picture.
    2. If he was bleeding, I would think that he would go and wash it off rather than smear it all over himself.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

sigh.. okay okay.. it's not real...

I'm just worried. He loves putting himself in danger, perhaps he thinks he's not challenged enough!

Default i`m new =)

Hey eveyone, i`m new here! nice to finally found a place with english talking about nicky!!!

Hi Xiaoyanx! Where are you from?

Oh! LSS went to Paris recently! Cool! Alas, she wasn't there when her (on screen) husband Nicky was there a few months ago, hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    oh, and what is the official fans club for Nicky in Australia? I frequent AU a lot, because I used to study there and my partner is there, so it would be nice to be part of an official fan club.
    I think you can find person in charge of official fan club in Australia. Her weibo's name is "树袋熊奇小卡, another one is "这是敏. I am not sure how they manage, but I think if Nicky goes to Australia, they will arrange things like fans in Paris.

576story? 576's pronunciation is similar to Nicky's Name, of course in Chinese. So this title means Nicky's story.

Yes, Nicky and his manager are busy updating Weibo, but you can find latest information by following big fans. For example, "忧然110� is the chief manager of club in mainland. She can contact with Nicky's company and manager directly. "欣啊啊啊" is the deputy. "freya傅磊� is a big fan of Nicky for more than fifteen years. She sometime posts pictures and videos that are rarely seen. "鐵石心腸袋子" is also a big fan for more than twenty years and she lives in USA. She really knows many stories about Nicky. If you ask questions, 鐵石心腸袋子 will answer you definitely in general. "缩在角落的囧萌" is also a new fan, but she almost posts Nicky's picture and video before every day.

Till now there is still no official information about any overseas visits. But it is said that Nicky is possible to go to Canada this year. Besides, he is now contacting with people who invites him to London Olympic Games. But no official news makes no sense. So just wait for good news. Good luck^^

Oh, Chinese cannot be showed in this website?
    Well, I recommend five Weibo for you to follow. "忧然110 is the chief manager of club in mainland. She can contact with Nicky's company and manager directly. "欣啊啊啊" is the deputy. "freya傅磊 is a big fan of Nicky for more than fifteen years. She sometime posts pictures and videos that are rarely seen. "铁石心肠袋子" is also a big fan for more than twenty years and she lives in USA. She really knows many stories about Nicky. If you ask questions, she will answer you definitely in general. "缩在角落的囧萌" is also a new fan, but she almost posts Nicky's picture and video before every day.

Yes
    I also hope they can work together in a movie.
    BTW, you can see A battle of wits", which was acted by Andy and Nicky.