Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Wah, I didn't know that US channels (or at least one channel) have the habit of airing Oriental drama. What channel is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Oh, that's a shame... BBJX isn't coming to Malaysia? We haven't got BBJX in Indonesia but we watched it online...
    haha BBJX still not in malaysia yet, but i watched from china tv channel online too ahahaha!!! really hope there will be a nicky fans club in msia too

Wah, I didn't know that US channels (or at least one channel) have the habit of airing Oriental drama. What channel is that?
    CCTV has one channel that airs here but only in the evenings (7 to 10 pm). TVB (Korean) also has a free channel and they have English subs with some of their shows. It's how I got into Korean dramas in the first place. Wish they had that for the Chinese shows. If you have cable, you have access to more Asian channels (24-7).

Quote Originally Posted by marshmoro View Post
    Well I have no idea.I just know this drama is now being dubbed. Actually in China the process of showing on TV is really complicated. And Xing Ming Shi Ye, this drama has still not been sold out to TV station now. We have to wait.
    I heard on the XMSY thread that the show will be airing at the end of this year. Oh why does it take so long for C-dramas. Korean shows air as they are filming for goodness sakes!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/44083e4fjw1dqyl0tyqcjj.jpg')
    The theme of these photos is "superman"

^^ Thanks for the pics. Nicky is looking super hot! Can you imagine being in those arms?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyanx View Post
    haha BBJX still not in malaysia yet, but i watched from china tv channel online too ahahaha!!! really hope there will be a nicky fans club in msia too
    It was broadcast on ASTRO Ch 310 without subtitles recently. On the local channels, not broadcast yet and I doubt it will for at least not another year or 2.

And fantastic pictures. Very photogenic man and he does know how to tease the camera.

Nice pix as always! Thanks Marshmoro! But...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmoro View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/44083e4fjw1dqyl0tyqcjj.jpg')
    The theme of these photos is "superman"
    Clark Kent, do you know that Superman doesn't smoke? Bad for the super breathing. And don't argue with me, Kent. I've been following DC comics for years now.

Nicky fell off a horse yesterday! But thank GOD he's okay!

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/1924...2012-3-14-2012

Honestly, that guy needs a REEEEST!!!

Will someone weibo him asking him for a WEEK's bed rest???

Nicky fell off a horse yesterday! But thank GOD he's okay!

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/1924...2012-3-14-2012

Honestly, that guy needs a REEEEST!!!

Will someone weibo him asking him for a WEEK's bed rest???
    I and the others panda"s" already weibo him to ask him take some rest. =) he and his bones are fine now.

I and the others panda"s" already weibo him to ask him take some rest. =) he and his bones are fine now.
    Oh goodness. He takes too many risks! Doesn't he realize that he's not as young as he use to be?

Duh. Tell him that. So annoying.

And thanks Xiaoyanx et al for weiboing Nicky about taking rest!

I freaked out yesterday because of something connected to Christopher Reeves, the original Superman (remember the 80s Superman series?). He was a great actor, and then one day (years after he filmed the last Superman movie) he fell of a horse and became a quadriplegic. Being the true Superman, Reeves then established the Christopher and Dana Reeves Foundation to raise funds for research and support of quadriplegics in the US.

Now, falling off a horse seems just a trivial thing, but when it hit the wrong spot, it could be dire indeed. Nicky was SO LUCKY that he got out alright!

haha he might be aging, but he still have the skill like when he was younger, maybe might slightly slower. however he is alright now. Currently he is in taiwan i think, for one of the event. Reached there yesterday midnight! hahaha
    Duh. Tell him that. So annoying.

And thanks Xiaoyanx et al for weiboing Nicky about taking rest!

I freaked out yesterday because of something connected to Christopher Reeves, the original Superman (remember the 80s Superman series?). He was a great actor, and then one day (years after he filmed the last Superman movie) he fell of a horse and became a quadriplegic. Being the true Superman, Reeves then established the Christopher and Dana Reeves Foundation to raise funds for research and support of quadriplegics in the US.

Now, falling off a horse seems just a trivial thing, but when it hit the wrong spot, it could be dire indeed. Nicky was SO LUCKY that he got out alright!

=x i dont think we should keep reminding him about his age. hahahahaha!!! but yea we will keep remind him to take good care of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Oh goodness. He takes too many risks! Doesn't he realize that he's not as young as he use to be?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/53a19c78gw1dr0wcfz4noj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6a1dbae1jw1dr0v7ai38cj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/724bc710jw1dr0xdcefzrj.jpg')
    He appeared in a fashion show of Paul&Shark tonight, wearing red trousers. The red trousers really remind me of his song “蓦然回首”.

The director of xingmingshiye said that the dubbing has been finished today.
    And one of my friends told me that this drama has been sold to several TV stations. If there is no other problem, we can see xingmingshiye at the end of this year.
    But I still feel it a long time.

This hair style makes him looks old!

haha he might be aging, but he still have the skill like when he was younger, maybe might slightly slower. however he is alright now. Currently he is in taiwan i think, for one of the event. Reached there yesterday midnight! hahaha
    Oh, he's in Taiwan! Thanks for the news. That's exciting. How long ago was it he visited TW last time?

Hi,

I am new to this thread on Nicky Wu and am enjoying every single bit of information on him.

Before BBJX I have no idea who is Nicky Wu as I have never heard of his songs or watched any of his movies. But after BBJX I am so in love with Nicky Wu. Now I can’t get enough of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi so have been searching for links on any news or update on Nicky or both.

Thanks to all who have posted Nicky’s photos.

Does anybody have any news if Nicky Wu celebrated LSS’s birthday on 10 Mar 2012?

Many thanks.

Hi petiterocket!

Nicky 'only' weiboed LSS during her birthday. Unfortunate for LongShi shippers like myself... but what do I expect? LSS herself said that she didn't mingle with Nicky (or Kevin for that matter!) outside the BBJX set :-(