Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Quote Originally Posted by Teresalen View Post
    Hi babygil and Vienne94, I was introduced to a sequel written on the net by someone earlier in the BBJX thread. 步步今生,the writer is not Tong Hua but the storyline is not bad. It gives the good ending and also maintain links between the new characters who have reincarnated and the Ching dynasty princes.... http://novel.hongxiu.com/a/389909

The story continues from Zhangxiao waking up remembering the love with Shiye and meeting someone who looks like him in the museum. Turns out he is the reincarnation, but cannot remember her as he had drunk the mengpo soup. But he starts to have dreams of his past and he finally realizes who he was.....
    I read that already, some parts made me cry so much especially at the end. I recommend this to every BBJX fans

Tangren can consider the story to make into drama...... Nicky will look good in the modern fashion with Yuan Hong too.....

Oh thanks Teresalen! I don't think I've read this one yet.

Wow, thanks Teresalen!
    I hope the sequel do starts from where Part 1 ended. It makes sense if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by babygil View Post
    I'm taking it as a good sign that none of the actors received their scripts yet because it means they working hard to make sure the sequel doesn't disappoint. From what I read BBJX took years to write so the last thing we need is a rushed screwed up sequel. Its only May so hopefully by July all the main cast members would've received their scripts.
    Yup yup. I don't want a rushed BBJX2 script just to quench our thirst of seeing the princes in modern time. I want a good script. So I just will wait until the really good script arrives!

Hi babygil and Vienne94, I was introduced to a sequel written on the net by someone earlier in the BBJX thread. 步步今生,the writer is not Tong Hua but the storyline is not bad. It gives the good ending and also maintain links between the new characters who have reincarnated and the Ching dynasty princes.... http://novel.hongxiu.com/a/389909

The story continues from Zhangxiao waking up remembering the love with Shiye and meeting someone who looks like him in the museum. Turns out he is the reincarnation, but cannot remember her as he had drunk the mengpo soup. But he starts to have dreams of his past and he finally realizes who he was.....

Thanks Teresa. But when I looked at the link, it's in Chinese characters. Did I click the wrong link? I cannot read it :-(

What's Mengpo soup?

Thank you, AznGirl621. Nicky looks very suave in the floral print..... But he must be in pain when he sang as he was pressing his chest a few times.....
    oohh... poor Lao Da...

Hi Icha, sorry. The story is written in mandarin. . Give me some time, will try to translate parts of the story this coming
    June school holidays.

Mengpo soup refers to the drink which will be given to those who are to be reincarnated. The soup is meant for them to forget their past lives as they are being reincarnated. The old lady who gives out the drink is known as Mengpo. The Chinese believes in reincarnation.

Oh, Teresa, if you do have time, please do so. If not, that's okay. I will be very delighted to read it tho...

Thanks for the Mengpo information as well. I think Ruoxi also wanted to drink it to forget about everything, right? That was when she was about to die in 14's embrace.

Hi Icha, that's right. Rouxi wanted to drink more bowls to ensure that she would forget them all.....she was very heart broken then, thinking that Shiye has not forgiven her.....

Check out this clip! Apparently an extremely bold fan grabbed hold of Nicky, during his concert on 4/29, and planted one on his cheeks. I'm sooooo jealous! Hahahaha

Oooh!!! So sweet! Thanks Vienne!

I didn't realise he sang 'Three Inches of Heaven'! I will watch the full clip of his 4/29 performance now!

Quote Originally Posted by AznGirl621 View Post
    look what I found
    Ah... so cute... thanks!

I am not crazy about his shirt or pants, and I'm sorry that he still had chest pain. Hope it's getting better now. But it's sweet how he sang Three Inches of Heaven...

I see your video and raise you two more!

^ awwww that's so cute!
    nicky looks like he's in pain though he really should rest! a cracked rib? ouch.
    but alec looks sooo good, haha

Thanks a lot Vienne! Gotta watch it tonite! still at the office...

Is it just me... or I prefer the bearded Alec Su? His rather ragged look did me well...

^ just you but i almost never prefer guys w/ facial hair, so it might not be just you haha. i just think he looks much better and younger w/o the facial hair! suits my style better

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Thanks a lot Vienne! Gotta watch it tonite! still at the office...

Is it just me... or I prefer the bearded Alec Su? His rather ragged look did me well...
    Haha, you're not the only one! I think Alec looks great with his beard, makes him look manly and mature, hehe

My point exactly, hehehe!

I actually also like Nicky's ragged look when he played Li Yu the Poet Emperor, going to the last episodes. He is actually good with that ragged, not-shaved look!

Oh, Paris photobook is available on 12 May. Yay!

Official costumes for his new movie New Bride with White Hair/新白发魔女传:

I've got to say though, the styles in general don't look very appealing.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187gw1dst37vuzscj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 05-10-12 at 03:02 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Maybe the women's hairstyles not that appealing but the costumes are colorful and awesome