Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Wu (吳奇隆)

Hmm Nicky's hairstyle looks kinda dated. Reminds me of old HK dramas from the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Official costumes for his new movie New Bride with White Hair/新白发魔女传:

I've got to say though, the styles in general don't look very appealing.
    Duh, I agree! I find it very 80s HK TVB... not a fan of their style. Sigh... Nicky's hair in Xing Ming Shi Ye was much better. And of course, I have a knack of always comparing any of his hairstyle with his Shui Ruohan character in Treasure Venture (still my favourite after 10 years...), so I'm not really digging for this one.

OTOH, Linggluu has posted the tutorial for ordering Nicky's Paris Photobook in Amazon.cn:
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu

Wonder if they accept non Chinese credit cards...

But I'm happy to see Lu Wu (Guo Zhenni) and 10th Prince in this production. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Duh, I agree! I find it very 80s HK TVB... not a fan of their style. Sigh... Nicky's hair in Xing Ming Shi Ye was much better. And of course, I have a knack of always comparing any of his hairstyle with his Shui Ruohan character in Treasure Venture (still my favourite after 10 years...), so I'm not really digging for this one.

OTOH, Linggluu has posted the tutorial for ordering Nicky's Paris Photobook in Amazon.cn:
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/tagged/nicky_wu

Wonder if they accept non Chinese credit cards...
    They do accept non Chinese credit cards... I just followed the tutorial and created an account.... Hope it works tomorrow.....

They did?! Yay! So I can use my Australian credit card!

Linggluu said it was almost sold out but: "there will be orders/instocks after 5/26/2012 and the price changed to 44.90". Okay.

Breathe. When do I have time to order...

Teresa, have you got any luck??

http://www.amazon.cn/gp/product/B008...pi_94072071_10

I wanted to buy but am afraid to click something by mistake since I do not read Mandarin My only option is to wait until it is available in English online bookstore.

Nicky travia...

1. Nicky gave his first tv screen kiss to which actress and on which tv series?

2. Nicky gave his first movie screen kiss to which actress and on which movie?

My answer to question

(1) At the Threshold of an Era
    (2) not sure

They did?! Yay! So I can use my Australian credit card!

Linggluu said it was almost sold out but: "there will be orders/instocks after 5/26/2012 and the price changed to 44.90". Okay.

Breathe. When do I have time to order...

Teresa, have you got any luck??

http://www.amazon.cn/gp/product/B008...pi_94072071_10
    Hi Icha, I hope so. I have placed my order but will only get it on 11 June. Looking forward to it. My first ever online purchase on amazon......

Quote Originally Posted by ro8888 View Post
    I wanted to buy but am afraid to click something by mistake since I do not read Mandarin My only option is to wait until it is available in English online bookstore.
    I bought it last night! I don't read Mandarin either, so I just follow Linggluu's tutorial closely!

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/22799098608/nw-tutorial-how-to-get-a-copy-of-nicky-wus

I just paid AUD 20 total for the photobook (plus poster and DVD...) and shipping! Shipping is only AUD 12 to Indonesia... but it's still more expensive than the photobook. Nicky is so nice... Linggluu suspected that he put the price so low to make it affordable to students... I think I agree with her. How nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Teresalen View Post
    Hi Icha, I hope so. I have placed my order but will only get it on 11 June. Looking forward to it. My first ever online purchase on amazon......
    Oh, mine will arrive on 24 June or so. I guess it's a back order, now that the book (at least the first batch) is sold out...Good for him!

I bought it last night! I don't read Mandarin either, so I just follow Linggluu's tutorial closely!

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/22799098608/nw-tutorial-how-to-get-a-copy-of-nicky-wus

I just paid AUD 20 total for the photobook (plus poster and DVD...) and shipping! Shipping is only AUD 12 to Indonesia... but it's still more expensive than the photobook. Nicky is so nice... Linggluu suspected that he put the price so low to make it affordable to students... I think I agree with her. How nice...

I also tried to follow Linggluu step-by-step instructions, but was lost after step 5 where we were supposed to fill-in our address etc. I them email Linggluu and she has kindly agreed to help me order it. I'm waiting for her email so that I can pay her the money .

Will be eagerly waiting once everything is confirmed! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I also tried to follow Linggluu step-by-step instructions, but was lost after step 5 where we were supposed to fill-in our address etc. I them email Linggluu and she has kindly agreed to help me order it. I'm waiting for her email so that I can pay her the money .

Will be eagerly waiting once everything is confirmed! Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Linggluu is so helpful. Her tutorial has been very useful. Will like to express my thanks to her here. Been following her webpage and really enjoying the updates on Nicky. Thank you very much, Linggluu!

Nicky travia...

1. Nicky gave his first tv screen kiss to which actress and on which tv series?

2. Nicky gave his first movie screen kiss to which actress and on which movie?

My answer to question

(1) At the Threshold of an Era
    (2) not sure
    Hmm I'm thinking (2) should be Charlie Yeung in Butterfly Lovers (1994).

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Hmm I'm thinking (2) should be Charlie Yeung in Butterfly Lovers (1994).
    haha..i will try to get hold and watch his earliest movie n tv series this coming school holiday to get the answer

I hope other sifu can reply if they know the answers ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Teresalen View Post
    Linggluu is so helpful. Her tutorial has been very useful. Will like to express my thanks to her here. Been following her webpage and really enjoying the updates on Nicky. Thank you very much, Linggluu!
    Yes it is true Linggluu is very kind and helpful. In fact I always go to her webpage first thing in the morning to catch Nicky's news because I cant read mandarin in Nicky's weibo. Linggluu has many interesting news and entertaining items on her website. Not only on Nicky but on other k-pop too

Yeah, I also stalk Linggluu's tumblr for daily Nicky news, hahaha! And she's so sweet too!

haha..i will try to get hold and watch his earliest movie n tv series this coming school holiday to get the answer

I hope other sifu can reply if they know the answers ^__^
    Eh, did Charlie Yeung and Nicky Wu kiss in Butterfly Lovers? I forgot... which scene?

So excited about the photobook!

Yeah, I also stalk Linggluu's tumblr for daily Nicky news, hahaha! And she's so sweet too!

Eh, did Charlie Yeung and Nicky Wu kiss in Butterfly Lovers? I forgot... which scene?

So excited about the photobook!

Didn't they kiss (and possibly do more than that =P) in that scene where she was leaving the school because her family called her back? I could be wrong because it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

Didn't they kiss (and possibly do more than that =P) in that scene where she was leaving the school because her family called her back? I could be wrong because it's been a while since I've seen the movie.
    I read somewhere that Nicky's hottest kissing scene is in the series The Sanctuary. I will b watching it this weekend. Oooo...having goosebumps, cant wait to see it! hahhahaa....

Not sure. I have to rewatch it too, been too long...

Ro, I've seen Nicky's kisses in Sanctuary. He. Was. Hot. But the leading lady, alas, was not. I mean, if I was kissed like THAT, I would kiss back more fiercely. Whoops, LOL!

I would say Nicky's hottest kiss was either:
    1. The one he forced on Ruoxi in BBJX (swoon...), or
    2. When he kissed his 'wife' (who would be the Empress later) in Li Hou Zhu. Man, THAT was a kiss...

Not sure. I have to rewatch it too, been too long...

Ro, I've seen Nicky's kisses in Sanctuary. He. Was. Hot. But the leading lady, alas, was not. I mean, if I was kissed like THAT, I would kiss back more fiercely. Whoops, LOL!

I would say Nicky's hottest kiss was either:
    1. The one he forced on Ruoxi in BBJX (swoon...), or
    2. When he kissed his 'wife' (who would be the Empress later) in Li Hou Zhu. Man, THAT was a kiss...

LOL..i agreed with u! I think those actress cannot kiss back fiercely lorr, not in the character mah. They are supposed to be sweet & innocent. But I do envy those actress! I will die & go to heaven if I got kissed by Nicky LOL!! My mom will kill me if she reads what I just said hahaha.

Li Hou Zhu is what name in english?