Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike He Jun Xiang

i saw mike he "in devil beside you" n omg he is such a great KISSER...
    he kisses like nobody's business...and i was like wah!! he's a majour hottie man...
    I LUV DEVIL BESIDE YOU AKA DBY
    Last edited by deborahwjy; 05-24-07 at 06:02 AM.

mike is a hottie...can't wait for his new series with ranie to come out...

Default Mike Means Love

Hmm..I have heard on you tube that they wish mike would switch roles with kingone.

Dont find it good actually.Mainly because kingone's bad boy character doesnt match up to mike's .N he doesnt really have a sense of humour. But i wonder if mike n rainie would to switch roles.That'll be AWESOME!!
    I hope to see rainie bully Mike instead of the other way.Mike and rainie have really good chemistry and there is a high possibility of them being together having been together so long.Mike is so Freaking HOT!!! And rainie is simply adorable.. . While kingone, he's just kinda extra [No offense to kingone's fans]

Come on i mean who doesnt get tired of looking at mike all day...not me...Im just naturally crazy about him...And his acting skills have tremendously improved compared to love contract or marry me...

Mike's character in whywhy love is so similar to his real life character!!
    He is just so Childish and cute n not BORING...Not to forget handsome.What more can u ask from a guy with good looks and character.And he even cooks for his mum...

I feel so sad im just 1 of his millions of fans out there...and he doesnt even know i exists.But its useless hoping u can someday meet a star.Its impossible. Well...unless n pay him a million to meet you.

I wish i could be rainie.Who cares if she got all those debts to pay off? She got to meet Mike!! If i could meet Mike, I would live rainie's life including being totured or abused... Well its sums up everything..I'm Mike Crazy!!!

Any way... CHEERS TO MIKE!!!!!

wow... there isn't that much post for mike at all.... it weird because in other site i visit there is tons of people crazy for him and his series.... anyway i don't think he is that hot although he is cute..... i guess the role he get and the way he act them make him so hot/cute..... just like i told me friend i can't seem to find a good picture of him but every clips i see him in he is hot. i guess he is only hot in movement/motion....
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

he's hot hot hot !
    there used to be rumours that he's with joe cheng .i laughed when i read that . LOL !
    woohoo~

just letting u guys know there is a new forum for mike at :
    http://mikehe.sos-forum.net/index.htm
    it just started so it's not all that great yet..... hope you guys will come visit it.......
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

love mike he since DBY. my favorite drama of mike's has to be Why Why Love with rainie yang. altho i don't think mike is the greatest actor i do think that he portrays his characters well enough and always ends up being freakin' hot.

mike he and wallace huo are the taiwanese actors that i'm currently (and ongoing) loving right now.

my fave pics of mike (this looks like when he his cheeks were smaller)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vanggirlie3/Chinese/Mike%20He/20080530130126s-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vanggirlie3/Chinese/Mike%20He/20080530130150s-1.jpg')

credits to baidu for pics.
    Last edited by vanggirlie; 11-23-09 at 04:47 AM.

Mike in Singapore yesterday:

stars2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Mike in Singapore yesterday:

stars2.jpg
    Wow...how come all my favourite hunky male stars are suddenly visiting Singapore the last few days? I LOOOOVVVEED Mike He and Ariel Lin in Love Contract! They had the most adorable couple bickerings on the movie date which totally set my standards for cute onscreen couple . I won't say is the best ever series out there, but the cuteness between Mike and Ariel was first class!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Wow...how come all my favourite hunky male stars are suddenly visiting Singapore the last few days? I LOOOOVVVEED Mike He and Ariel Lin in Love Contract! They had the most adorable couple bickerings on the movie date which totally set my standards for cute onscreen couple . I won't say is the best ever series out there, but the cuteness between Mike and Ariel was first class!
    All came for the star awards yest. Jimmy lin supposed to come too but he cancelled it after his father's death.

I want to watch mike's show that war one. Dunno youtube has or not

Yeah managed to find infernal lovers on YouTube. Now let me think
    which episode to watch. Can't find the each episode description so got to try luck randomly

Quote Originally Posted by vanggirlie View Post
    love mike he since DBY. my favorite drama of mike's has to be Why Why Love with rainie yang. altho i don't think mike is the greatest actor i do think that he portrays his characters well enough and always ends up being freakin' hot.

mike he and wallace huo are the taiwanese actors that i'm currently (and ongoing) loving right now.

my fave pics of mike (this looks like when he his cheeks were smaller)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vanggirlie3/Chinese/Mike%20He/20080530130126s-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vanggirlie3/Chinese/Mike%20He/20080530130150s-1.jpg')

credits to baidu for pics.
    Wow these pics are really very awesome and i m so surprised to see them as well !

i watching him on mei le now, i love all his dramas but i really miss his rebellious hairstyle like in DBY and BF, he's having the more mature hairstyle in Sunshine Happiness and Love Keep going
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi